It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Sent to John Podesta in reference to child victim waiting to be claimed, Analysis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Interesting. Im not saying im the best investigator onl8ne, but i was 0personally unable to find any handkerchiefs online matching that description.

I did discover quite a few ppl out their trying to figure out these codes.

How bout this email about obama spending 65k taxpayer money to fly in "pizza and hotdogs" from chicago for a private party at the white house? And how bout the guy from stratfor who says "if we are gonna have the same 'waitresses', im in", with waitresses in quotations. Is this one real? Has it been mentioned here yet?

Link
70news.wordpress.com...

Another i found, related
______beforeitsnews/u-s-politics/2016/11/clinton-code-cracked-2512410.html

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I haven't been following those "spirit cooking" threads either hardly, but how might all this weirdness tie in with all that?
edit on 6-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: joeraynor

I just don't see the logic in them using 80's gay street slang.

It's not like they're Millennials.

Yeah, you have a point there.

I got to sleep now, I will probably have a nightmare about the dilldozer from Idiocracy chasing me around an island I can't escape.
Thanks ATS

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Is part of the original email from the realtor missing? If not, why would Susaner (middle email) know it had a "map"?

The original email is addressed to Susan and Herb.

Herb was married to Marion, Susan's mother, Marion passed in 2012. It does stand to reason that the property would be up for sale, and a realtor commissioned. But the introduction of the word map is odd unless first referenced in the realtor's email. I do remember seeing a San Francisco flight confirmation email to Podesta in one of the recent WL dumps.

Maybe Podesta has customized handkerchiefs designed depicting a map leading to... Covenant of the Arc, Chachapoyan Temple, Raven Rock, or even the best location in Italy to buy olive oil.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Let's wait till all those freaking "17 intelligence agencies" will investigate this sh#t (after they finish with Russkie that have accidentally hacked the whole thing) and Saudi Arabia will express its protest against the alleged victims in the UN.

All answers must be given.
If there are victims, nobody is able to help them except us.
We must demand answers.

P.S. Whatever the code's essence is, DON'T GET DISTRACTED.
Watch the whole government mechanism through the window of Podesta's emails.
edit on 2016 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Something important to recognize here is that we aren't just looking at the emails I quote in the OP; there are a massive family of more than 30 emails, all of which use the same codewords repeatedly, especially pizza and handkerchief. If it was just this email, the point you made would be an argument, but there are many where the same language is used over and over in equally bizarre ways (unless of course they are a code, which they almost certainly are). I can find the other many references to pizza if that would be helpful.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

can we get a "code word" super thread going with ALL the links or email numbers to all the emails discovered so far that cannot be read literally because of all the code words and weird verbiage?

also, has there been a single MSM article even broaching the subject of the code word emails, besides the WaPo piece that defended the spirit cooking thing?

thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

I am heading off to bed, and then to work, and I suspect a lot will happen in the next 15 hours with this. If there is still the hole in coverage at that time, I would be glad to compile all of the emails I am aware of which use this common code between them.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Podestas response to this email (found in the before its news article i tried linking), also, below is an analysis of the response by the BIN people. Btw, the article had other interest8ng tidbits besides this "handkerchief" email exchange.

Don’t Let My Players See It

Kat,

That handkerchief is my sketch for Level 5 of Castle Eisendorf. Brock’s rogue is trapped in a water-chamber and Hillary’s sorcerer is almost out of spells and HP! They’re going to face a Glabrezu with 180 HP–I rolled!) and I doubt Mook’s Paladin is up for it but if he can get back together with Sid’s #ing munchkin’d Dragonborn Barbarian. High drama–Can’t wait!

I’ve got a bunch of new WhizKids figurines that I’ve custom moded. Reapers. Red Skeletons. And Pit Fiends. Gonna have the room lit with sandalwood scented candles and a couple of vintage Lava-Simplex Lava Lamps for atmosphere!

So I don’t need the map, I’ve got a scan of it–but make sure the others don’t get a look. I know Mook especially plays for *any* advantage he can get. Haha! I want to see them squirm!

Oh, and don’t worry about the pizza. I think we’re ordering Chinese tonight.

John “Killer DM” Pod

This densely coded message is clearly the Rosetta stone to cracking this whole thing open. After frantic study, it is clear that the entire Clinton machine is involved in a satanic sex-ring operation. For example:

Players: This is all just a sick game to them. Sid is Sidney Blumenthal. Mook is her campaign director. Brock is David Brock who runs Correct the Record.

Paladin: One of foremost warriors of Charlemagne’s court (historically). Here is he clearly an enforcer. The security force if you will. Dragonborn is a reference to the Grand Dragon level of the secret society the Ku Klux Klan.

Glabrezu: A demonic name. One of the “entities” they are “communing with” (sandalwood candles are used heavily in occult seances).

Hillary’s Sorcerer: This is the high-priestess of the Satanic cult. Probably Marina Abramovic, who appears in other emails doing “Spirit Cooking,” a form of Satanic food ritual.

Water Chamber: An execution chamber, a drowning pool used in sacrifices. If a “Rogue” is trapped in a “water chamber” it may mean that Hillary is ready to sacrifice David Brock.

WhizKids: Reference to Nate Silver’s fearsome enforcer Harry Enten.

Killer DM: DM is “Dungeon Master” a Sadomasochistic Dominant who tortures his subjects.

Folks, this is dark and scary. It’s much, much bigger than “pizza.”

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

What i find strange is how he says "dont worry about the pizza, i think we're ordering chinese tonight." In response to an email about a pizza related handkerchief found? And are we to believe that John and Hillary and the gang are all sitting around playing D&D?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
"handkerchief" = used.. no longer 'deliverable'.. broken product
something that is need of a clean up after a 'map' (DNA) was left on it.

I know, it's beyond sick

edit on 6-11-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

Where does map= minor attracted person fit into the message though? He used the word map but it doesn't seem to fit in there and would make no sense to use it.

Try the first letter of each word. Spell map to you ?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Having come to this topic late, I am shocked to my core if this information is correct and at this moment it makes a lot of sense..

I am a farther as no doubt a lot you are also, I would massacre worlds to keep my son safe and no doubt I would do the same for any child caught up in this sick f#cking situation..

The next step is what do the people of the USA do if these emails do indeed confirm a child sex ring???... Prison is not nearly enough for this scum...

I am not convinced at this moment but I will be keeping a firm eye on this as it stinks to high heaven..

RA

edit on 6-11-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here is a copy from another thread linking pizza to a pic of underage girls eating pizza named pizza.jpg. I'd link to the specific post but couldn't figure out how..

Here's another suspicious pizza email (ID 10037):

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more
Date: 2009-08-08 00:20
Subject: pizza.jpg

As John said, it doesn't get any better than this

i.sli.mg...

Does anyone else get the impression that when he says "it doesn't get any better than this" he's referring to the child in the photo?

So who are the two women in the picture of the little girl, with the pizza?

They were Laura Ling and Euna Lee who were arrested in North Korea while reporting on sex trafficking. They were freed and must have taken this picture. But how come the second we get away from sex trafficking we are right back to it?

This links the phrase “pizza” with child sex trafficking through their own emails.

Case closed on what pizza means?
edit on 6-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I haven't been following those "spirit cooking" threads either hardly, but how might all this weirdness tie in with all that?

It wouldn't have to necessarily except inasmuch as the moral abyss would be connected. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." The performance artist in question is linked to Thelema, linked to Crowley, and this was his highest commandment.

Now some will say "Love as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law," but as we all know, some people can get a pretty twisted definition of love.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Not to mention the links to Laura Silsby.

Remember back during the Obama elections? There was ACORN. How did O'Keefe bust them? He did a series of videos where he pretended to be looking to smuggle in underage illegals to prostitute -- basically child sex smuggling. Who was it who ultimately investigated ACORN? John Podesta.

And there are lots of people who say ACORN never dissolved. They just reformed under other umbrellas. Certainly if you look up how they were structured and what their activities were, you can still see those strategies at work in today's election.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm this statement in one of Podestas emails??

In one email sent to Podesta, the email reads that “As for dinner I’m not particularly fussy about the type of pizza I enjoy, just as long as there’s no hair on it, I hate hair on my pizza!”...

RA

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Can anyone confirm this statement in one of Podestas emails??

In one email sent to Podesta, the email reads that “As for dinner I’m not particularly fussy about the type of pizza I enjoy, just as long as there’s no hair on it, I hate hair on my pizza!”...

RA

I think that one was a hoax. The rest mentioned in the thread are verified via Wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Remember back during the Obama elections? There was ACORN. How did O'Keefe bust them? He did a series of videos where he pretended to be looking to smuggle in underage illegals to prostitute -- basically child sex smuggling. Who was it who ultimately investigated ACORN? John Podesta.

And there are lots of people who say ACORN never dissolved. They just reformed under other umbrellas. Certainly if you look up how they were structured and what their activities were, you can still see those strategies at work in today's election.

I was less plugged in then but that's disturbing if true. Though since the amount of corruption has been exposed it makes sense that Podesta would lead the investigation to cover it up as much as possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: ketsuko

I was less plugged in then but that's disturbing if true. Though since the amount of corruption has been exposed it makes sense that Podesta would lead the investigation to cover it up as much as possible.

Here you go.

This is from Think Progress so there is no reason to doubt it. He led the "internal investigation."

CAP President John Podesta, who also sits on ACORN’s Advisory Council, said, “Accountability starts with knowing all the facts. ACORN, which is doing important work in advocating for lower-income Americans all across this country, is taking an important step today by acknowledging its need for reform and demonstrating its desire to take corrective action.”

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join