It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump should 'drain the swamp' by removing Chris Christie as transition chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Drain the swamp? It appears people in GLASS houses should NOT throw STONES!

"Rather than just crisscrossing the country and hopscotching talking about cleaning up the swamp, he might start by draining his own swamp," Clinton campaign chief John Podesta told reporters.

SOURCE[ /url]

WHY would Trump keep him around?! He might CLOG the drain maybe?

Considering how serious Christie's CRIMINAL involvements as of late...isnt that DRAIN WORTHY?

Two former aides to Christie were convicted of creating an epic traffic jam at the George Washington Bridge in September 2013, for what prosecutors said was political revenge, capping a trial that cast doubt on Christie’s claims he knew nothing about the scheme.

Hm, but what EXACTLY went down?

Christie’s former deputy chief of staff, and Bill Baroni, a Christie appointee to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, plotted with Christie ally David Wildstein to close lanes at the bridge and create gridlock in order to punish the Democratic mayor of Fort Lee, Mark Sokolich, for not endorsing Christie for re-election.

The gridlock at the foot of the nation’s busiest bridge, which connects New Jersey to New York City, began on the first day of school and held up commuters, school buses and emergency vehicles.

[url=https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/bridgegate-chris-christie-allies-convicted-new-jersey-closures]LINK

SOUNDS pretty darn DRAIN WORTHY to me? Sounds pretty ESTABLISHMENT? Sounds "SWAMPY" to me...?

Leaders should lead by EXAMPLE. And the examples coming out of the Trump campaign don't SEEM to indicate it's ANYTHING but "business" as usual...
edit on 5-11-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Who are the victims here?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
haha Mr. "I worked the cones" Christie. Sorry, Chris, but you need to change those overalls for an orange jumpsuit and pick up trash along the highway.

Hmmmm, I wonder if Giuliani, after his latest FBI email story leak and reversal, is still up for Homeland Security Secretary? And I should be expected to sleep well knowing that Nosferatu is head of DHS after sucking up to The Donald? Bad blood, bad blood.

Jesus, instead of drain the swamp, The Donald would introduce new creatures! Picked from among his Mr. Sycophant Pageant contestants.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Almost missed your half arsed anti-trump posts. Welcome back.

I see your working hard to get some sort of a message out but it's all over but the voting...thank the gods.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Any of you every take the GW bridge? It's gridlocked. Every. Friggin. Day.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The guy causes a traffic jam and liberals want him hung. Clinton has been a criminal for 30 years and every day, every single day, more info on her criminality comes out and yet liberals find nothing wrong with it. Lets see, cause a traffic jam or break laws and jeopardize national security. Traffic jam or lie repeatedly while under investigation. Traffic jam or make a decision that contributes to 4 people being killed and then lie about what caused it. Traffic jam or having someone with ties and direct involvement with the Muslim brotherhood as your right hand woman. I could go on and on but there is no reason to, obviously a traffic jam is much worse. Seriously, I can't stand Trump or Christie but to compare anything they have done to the things she and her cartel have done over the last 30 years is asinine and you and everyone else who does it should be embarrassed.
edit on 5-11-2016 by awhispersecho because: because edit

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I Live in New Jersey , Christie is Not a Bad Governor , Mediocre Yes .

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
At worst, some people were late to work that day. It was a total dick move, but I don't really see this as a career-ending scandal.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
At worst, some people were late to work that day. It was a total dick move, but I don't really see this as a career-ending scandal.

It COULD have caused someone to DIE in an ambulance.

I would not want to have emergency services in MY town disrupted over PETTY politics.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Coulda, woulda,shoulda you've made your agenda clear many post ago. As a native New Yorker I assure you the GW bridge is a parking lot almost 24/7! a reply to: DanteGaland

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Coulda, woulda,shoulda you've made your agenda clear many post ago. As a native New Yorker I assure you the GW bridge is a parking lot almost 24/7! a reply to: DanteGaland

So that EXCUSES colluding to cause problems?! He is "off the hook"?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

It COULD have caused someone to DIE in an ambulance.

I would not want to have emergency services in MY town disrupted over PETTY politics.

Sure, get hit by a truck and die in the ambulance and blame it on someone else.

I'll have to remember that one.

top topics

join