It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Actively Giving Top Government Jobs to Muslim Americans.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.

One of Obama's top advisors is Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.

Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are still involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt (HRC's girl).

Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim.

Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim.

Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salamal-Marayati, is a Muslim.

Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim.

There are many more and I used to have a complete list but I trashed it for, "What difference does it make!"

Same thing happens all over the world as their population increases in a host country they demand and get a representative in the government to push their agenda for good or bad.. With all the recent Muslim arrivals in many countries expect more and more Muslim reps given just a little more time for them to get their feet on the ground..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The worst part, if you noticed, is that a lot of people seem to want to disregard this despite the fact that the emails show people in power now, and who were later months after this email nominated by Obama, talking about who was going to get these government positions BEFORE Obama was officially President. This puts "conspiracy" to a whole new level.
edit on 6-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That still doesn't jibe with the claim that the admin is actively handing out top jobs to Muslims...these people are already employed. I was looking for some actual "active" evidence of this for a very specific reason, but the answer is that there are no top jobs actively being given to Muslims right now; the title was just more hyperbole. Nothing to see here. Nice effort though.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Since Obama won the elections 8 years ago, the first thing he did was surrounding himself with Muslims many of them with links to the muslim brotherhood.

I posted a few years ago a nice list of the appointees.

The agenda is a big one but people are blind to the implications.

Most people don't realize our government has been infiltrated and hijacked. That is still a paranoid conspiracy theory.

I sure hope Trump is the real deal.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
No he has had 8 years to fill the slots and he is hopefully on the way out... However expect more of the same from HRC, with war, open borders, taxes, and more corruption, IMO.... Like I said in the other post there will be more Muslim reps as their population grows... That is the was a democracy works....until it is destroyed by special interest.
13,210 Syrian Refugees So Far in 2016; Up 675% from 2015; 99.1% Are Muslims
cnsnews.com...

(CNSNews.com) – The Obama administration has resettled 13,210 Syrian refugees into the United States since the beginning of 2016 – an increase of 675 percent over the same 10-month period in 2015.

Of those, 13,100 (99.1 percent) are Muslims – 12,966 Sunnis, 24 Shi’a, and 110 other Muslims – and 77 (0.5 percent) are Christians. Another 24 (0.18 percent) are Yazidis.

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I also posted this e-mail on my FB page. It got a few likes and a WoW! Nobody cares it seems and if anything they somehow rationalize it as being an ok thing to do.

I find it horrific myself that ANY partial treatment regarding religion is given in common jobs, media and ESPECIALLY high level government positions. This should spark massive outrage. And yet, it doesn't.

Good post OP.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Whoa! In a country with more than 320 million citizens and more than 20 million combined government employees at the local, State, and federal level, you can't even list 10 Muslims in the federal govt? But somehow even that's "too many"?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Interestingly been an America born or by citizenship doesn't immediately makes you a loving citizens. Most foreigners and Home grown still hate America and all it stands for.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

That is what people said when it was shown that the Bush administration was going to change the face of America forever, look at the kind of corrupted candidates we have for president one of them should never be allowed to become president.

I guess the conspiracy was not such a conspiracy after all.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

lol... Huma Abedin would be 10th although she works/worked for Hillary but was part also of Obama's administration. Happy now? I don't have the full list for crying out loud... This email ties in with what anonymous posted in the video about Huma and Saudis wanting to get Muslims compliant with Sharia into government jobs in the U.S. But should we see some of the scandals those Muslims have been in that the Obama administration has put in power in the U.S. government?

Let's see.

Journalist Deborah Scroggins explored how alledged Al-Qaeda member Aafia Siddiqui had become an Islamic extremist, and what she found is that it seems Siddiqui became radicalized through friendships and contacts in the 1990s while working for MIT's Muslim Students Association. These contacts and friends were members of the Muslim Brotherhood. Several of MSA members followed the teachings of Abdullah Azzam, Osama's mentor and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

deborahscroggins.com...

The growing list of Muslim Student Association (MSA) terrorists – updated

The above information has to deal with this thread because at least some of the Muslim candidates who were given top administration jobs are/were also MSA members. Taking in consideration what other leaked emails have shown, including "pay to play" shows the willingness of the Obama administration, and Hillary herself, to sell the U.S. to Saudi Arabia officials, and other Muslim governments who are not known for respecting women's rights, among other things, and are known for wanting to implement Sharia law in the U.S.

In fact, an Egyptian magazine published an article (translated as)"A man and 6 of the Brotherhood in the White House!" in 2012 mentions what they call an infiltration of Muslim radicals into the U.S. government.

Here is the original article.

Rosa Magazine

Here is a translated article.

Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

Here are a couple of other Muslims that were chosen for top administration positions that I didn't list before.
Farah Pandith, the State Department delegate to Muslim communities.
Mohamed Elibiary, Department of Homeland Security advisor.

Again, this is not a full list. I don't work for the U.S. government to have the full list...

Another fact of worth is that Preeta D. Bansal was not supposed to be part of Obama's transition team. She was in fact at the time of the email a partner of the firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, but she was nevertheless requested to give a list of Arab Muslims and Asian Americans , and was excluding non-Muslims for "top jobs in the administration". She later did become part of Obama's administration.

If Bush's transition team had an email in which they specified "select a list of white American Christians for top government jobs" there would be an uproar, and rightly so. But you see Obama's transition team, and even non-transition members of his team being requested information about giving a list of candidates for top administration jobs to "Asian Americans, and Muslim Americans, and to exclude non-Muslims from the list of candidates, and apparently "it's just ok"...

We have seen in other emails how Saudi Arabia officials and people in power have given millions of dollars to the Clinton's in exchange for favors. Not to mention President Obama's efforts never to mention Muslim radical attacks, and instead trying to deflect these attacks and blame something else, such as our second amendment right, and then religion in general. But here we are with this wikileaks email showing how Obama's transition team was picking Muslim Americans and Asian Americans and excluding non-Muslims as much as possible for top government positions.

Again, Political Correctness seems to win once more.

edit on 6-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 6-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As another example, Mehdi K. Alhassani, special assistant to the Office of the Chief of Staff of the National Security Council, used to be the President of the Muslim Student Association (MSA) at George Washington University. Four years earlier this chapter of MSA had a chaplain known as Anwar al-Awlaki. He was the known Muslim terrorist who had exchanged emails with the Fort Hood Muslim terrorist Nidal Hasan.

U.S. Knew of Suspect’s Tie to Radical Cleric
edit on 6-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

When Students Cheer Jihad

But of course, all of this is just conspiracy and not based on facts huh?
edit on 6-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct link.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

The problem is you will be labeled as an "Islamophobe", is the tool used these days to dismiss/ignore facts, even when moderate Muslims themselves have pointed to this growing problem. Not all Muslims are radicals, but what we see happening is beyond comprehensible. Between the people who are afraid of been seen as "islamophobes" and the growing list of people accepting government propaganda aimed at claiming "there is no radical Islamist problem", the list of people who would admit there is a problem grows thinner and thinner. Some will just outright dismiss this even when the evidence is right in front of them.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've seen multiple wikileak emails now telling this story. In one thread I ranted about why isn't he all about Hindu's, Buddhist's, etc if its about being inclusive??

Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015. This means that Muslims made up about 1% of the total U.S. population (about 322 million people in 2015), and we estimate that that share will double by 2050.Jan 6, 2016
www.pewresearch.org...

How isn't this guy a closet Muslim?
edit on 6-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I never meant to imply that you did.

But if this is true, then it is an unfair hiring practice and discrimatory towards Christians.

Very much so...and in direct violation of our own labor laws. It should be simple enough to prove, so we should be seeing some type of investigation on it soon. Those are very serious allegations.

Yes, they are.

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Yes, but those are publicized. With regard to the email though, it doesn't fit with your title because you're asserting that the administration is actively selecting Muslims for top government jobs. If this is from 2008/2009, how do you reconcile that with the wording of your title? Claiming something is active implies that it's currently being done in 2016.

So because he did it in 2008 and not in 2015 it's fine he broke the law? Interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

LOL All that typing and it still proved nothing. In a country of 320 million people, you seem to think it's scandalous that you can name a whopping 10 Muslims in the federal govt which employs millions of people.

As for your comment that Pres Obama never mentions radical blah blah blah. That's simply wrong. He's talked against ISIS, al Qaeda, and a lot more. He's also bombed 7 Muslim majority countries and unlike Bush, his admin hunted down and killed Bin Laden (assuming we're to believe the official story).

Although I find it funny that you mention "political correctness" when you're the one who's complaining because he won't use the Conservative PC phrase "radical Islam". LOL It doesn't matter what he actually did against terrorism, it's his words and lack of using your approved words that gets you hot and bothered.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

wow...Again with the "rhetorical BS"... Again, the email itself shows quite clearly the problem... Selecting people for top government administration jobs based on their religion, and nationality is not the same as talking about every job in the U.S. government... You mentioning that there are 320 million people in the country does not prove anything, because 320 million Americans do not work in top government administration jobs...

I wonder what you would be saying if the email was from Bush's transition team and talked about giving top government administration jobs to white Christians, and excluded non-Christians from such top jobs...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join