It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump drew a larger crowd by himself in Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Mr Trump campaigned in Pennsylvania, drawing a crowd of over 11,000 the other day as hillary frolicked on stage with some crass, vulgar performer. At his campaign stop, here is how Mr T responds,"'I'm here all by myself ... No guitar, no piano, no nothing!' Trump says Hillary needs Beyoncé to pack 'em in as he draws 11,000 in Pennsylvania (and her celeb-boosted audience is SMALLER).

www.youtube.com...
Donald Trump blasted Hillary Clinton for using celebrities as a crutch to draw the kinds of crowds he can attract on his own
'I didn't have to bring J-Lo or Jay-Z – the only way she gets anybody'
Hillary was appearing at a Jay-Z( included his hit 'F**kWithMeYouKnowIGotIt and He also performed a song called 'Jigga My N***a,' including a line that declared: '[I'm] Jay-Z, motherf***er! Then minutes later he shifted gears and rapped, 'I don't f**k with you. You little stupid-a** b***h, I ain't f**kin' with you.). and Beyoncé concert in Cleveland, Ohio – and attracted 10,000 people in all
She will return there over the weekend to appear with LeBron James
But when it's just Clinton, the crowd sizes dwindle
Trump drew 17,500 Thursday in rural North Carolina, while Clinton pulled in 4,180 in a big city an hour away – and needed Pharrell Williams to do it
Donald Trump attracted an estimated 11,000 people to a Pennsylvania hockey arena Friday night, and quickly boasted that unlike Hillary Clinton he didn't have to share top-billing with a singer to lure in the crowds.
'We are gonna win Pennsylvania big!' he said as he surveyed the nearly packed house in the famed chocolate town of Hershey. 'Look at this. I hear we set a new record for this building!'
'And by the way, I didn't have to bring J-Lo or Jay-Z – the only way she gets anybody,' the Republican presidential nominee boasted. 'I'm here all by myself. Just me. No guitar, no piano, no nothing.'
'But you know what we do have? And it's all of us. It's all the same. We have great ideas and great vision for our country.'
At about the same time, Hillary Clinton was set to share the stage with Jay Z and Beyoncé in Cleveland, Ohio – a heavily Democratic hotbed that she desperately needs to mobilize if she is to have any chance of winning the Buckeye State on Tuesday."
BTW, to all of the women who laaaahve hillary, she appeared on stage with one of the most female disparaging performers she could find. This is a little taste of what you have coming in the future (You little stupid-a** b***h, I ain't f**kin' with you)!
edit on V572016Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 05 Nov 2016 17:57:41 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Love his comment here LOL... no guitars, no piano... just me...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Well if he Wins (and finds out the Election isn't rigged) at least we won't have to hear "Impeach Hillary" for 4 years from the same Peanut Gallery that elected Donald Trump.

Pat Paulson 2016

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Good thread, Violater. BUMPED, and the cherry on top were
the dozens of people that were reported to have walked out
when the entertainment was over and the Queen was to talk.
Guess she isn't that entertaining to at least a few of us.

Kind of like in 1975 when Gentle Giant warmed up for J.Geils
in Chicago... at least half the crowd walked out after the Brits
were done.
"Why Bother? Schulmans and Co. were the MAIN event."

Kind of says everything though: when the attendance figures
of both candidates so closely match the upcoming election
results. Keep your powder dry.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
11K and not including online views which average 20-40K. He did three of these rallies yesterday. Chappelle also plugged him yesterday so that cancels out Jay Z.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Well if he Wins (and finds out the Election isn't rigged) at least we won't have to hear "Impeach Hillary" for 4 years from the same Peanut Gallery that elected Donald Trump.

Pat Paulson 2016

Peanut gallery?
Really?
Is that the best ad hominem remark you can make?
Take a seat.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Pat Paulson 2016

Peanut gallery?
Really?
Take a seat.

Yes, I think it works.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Pat Paulson 2016

Peanut gallery?
Really?
Take a seat.

Yes, I think it works.

Why do you approve a woman candidate that says shes all for woman’s rights, yet accepts millions of dollars from muslim countries that abhor women’s rights (and other Human Rights as well) and comes on stage with a male chauvinistic, demeaning, ribald racist?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Love his comment here LOL... no guitars, no piano... just me...

No 'F' or 'N' words either.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Trump is the justin bieber of politics.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

As much as I can't stand Justin Beiber he has more talent in his little finger than that vulgar idiot Jay whatshisface. I can understand why liberals like Jay whatever though. He swears a lot and is a terrible example to kids.
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Trump is the justin bieber(sic) of politics.

Excuse me but you mistakenly left out the name "justin bieber(sic) of politics." in your avatar.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Trump is the justin bieber(sic) of politics.

Excuse me but you mistakenly left out the name "justin bieber(sic) of politics." in your avatar.

Nope, sorry im not Justin bieber, sorry cant get you an autograph.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

As much as I can't stand Justin Beiber he has more talent in his little finger than that vulgar idiot Jay whatshisface. I can understand why liberals like Jay whatever though. He swears a lot and is a terrible example to kids.

Yea no, but thanks for sharing how you feel on stuff, dont be such an sjw.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Chappelle also plugged him yesterday so that cancels out Jay Z.

How does it cancel out Jay Z? It's not like Trump invited Chappelle to his rally to boost his audience. Chappelle defended Trump during a stand-up act in NY.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yea no, but thanks for sharing how you feel on stuff, dont be such an sjw.

SJW? No, just cant stand that sick talentless oaf Jay whoeverheis.
I am sure you love him though.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ug????
I can understand how the hockey puck(an illiterate with No moral compass) worships his evil queen. But you?
I'm still waiting.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
based on the size of the crowds he draws,compared to Hillary, he should win by a landslide.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I was watching the live stream on facebook right when it started. It was about 20k viewing when it started and was above 80k when I turned it off about 20 minutes later.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 5-11-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join