It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Suprised By-Researchers Claim That Humans Souls Live After Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Of course all the major religions believe that you don't die and your soul lives on.

Since you brought up religion...what the major religions say should not be the be all, end all of the subject because Satan uses false religion to spread lies. Example: God said "'you will surely die." Satan later said “You will not surely die,” What they were basically talking about was the soul. And that is a sign of false religion today. Many people believe that you will go to heaven or burn forever in hell because that is what many churches today teach. That simply is not true. We do not have souls. We are souls. And we are not immortal.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I get confused with the bible, I find the double meanings and things meant different things back then. Then I think about all the time that has passed and man being man, I wonder ow much has changed form the books original intent.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Have to say that was the creepiest most slanted article I have ever read. Hair stood on end and wondered what realm this was.

Um....most people believe in life after death and research has been raising this question for a long long time, when suddenly that kind of reporting appears, its bizarre.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I think it was to make people feel silly for believing. He can talk down all he wants, he is the one who sounded out of touch.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
maybe the loss of weight is loss of oxygen in the lungs, a cubic foot of oxygen weighs approx 1.40 oz, and the reason it doesnt measure on smaller animals is because the difference is too small to measure due to smaller lungs,
just spit-balling, would love to learn of actual proof of afterlife as have had "weird" experiences myself but i try to scratch all possibilities off before i make up my mind, any thoughts?

I think you hit the nail on the head.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: anonymous1legion maybe the loss of weight is loss of oxygen in the lungs, a cubic foot of oxygen weighs approx 1.40 oz, and the reason it doesnt measure on smaller animals is because the difference is too small to measure due to smaller lungs, just spit-balling, would love to learn of actual proof of afterlife as have had "weird" experiences myself but i try to scratch all possibilities off before i make up my mind, any thoughts? I think you hit the nail on the head.

“ The instant life ceased the opposite scale pan fell with a suddenness that was astonishing – as if something had been suddenly lifted from the body. Immediately all the usual deductions were made for physical loss of weight, and it was discovered that there was still a full ounce of weight unaccounted for”.

www.historicmysteries.com...
edit on 5-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Unity_99

I think it was to make people feel silly for believing. He can talk down all he wants, he is the one who sounded out of touch.

Einstein could not handle entanglement even if China for instance today are playing around with it instant information exchange with their new satellite. If you can handle entanglement as part of creation then non local observation (like out of body effects) and synchronistic events (low level telepathy) becomes explainable. That does not mean automatically mean that a specific view (religion) is correct and even logical.

There are souls who want to understand how things are manifested while not having to follow subjective dogma (that is different for every view/religion). To understand how subjective view changes how experience is perceived in the mind. Trying to remove subjectivity to get to the core objective understanding.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You can see the world reflecting your thoughts if u you look too close at yourself. When slipping in and out of sleep. Where are you? Maybe you have thought you are in yourself, recreating yourself. Is that satisfying? Do you wrestle the world, or speak above? Word is bond lol... The first word is god, because god is expression. But this is not god. This is a reflection. This is the abyss. It watches us. In the moments when fading in and out. You don't wrestle with yourself. This is not u. This is only what you make of it. And by will's inversion alone. Picture a fly dissolving in the stomach acids of a venus fly trap. We are both flies. And when devoured we will remain the plant.
What I know from my dreams is that I am never greater than what I see. And it is never greater than my ability to see it. I also know, that I will win. That they can not hold my tongue forever because I have no tongue. I am the wind, and my voice will carry beyond vessel. You whisper, but you are heard, bouncing through worlds.
Most of the men here are infiltrated by their world. Ignore them. They suckle at any creative thought until the taste is gone, and they hunger for more, never considering what they have devoured. The eternal fire will cleanse us all. Rejoice in your existence now, death is closer than a split second of panic. Change now. The window will shatter, where will your eyes fall? How dear do you hold your surface? Will you count slivers in your sleep?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Wonder if this piece was written in such a way to make people question their beliefs, just a little bit or feel a little stupid for believing.

It's written like that because it's published in the Sun , their readers tend to be a "little stupid" so the article is tailored to them.

Sir Roger Penrose is a smart man and has been talking about this for years , good to see it reported in the main stream no matter how dumbed down.

7 mins of Roger Penrose explaining his theory on the quantum nature of consciousness in 2013.

Our perception of reality is just a perception.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's written like that because it's published in the Sun , their readers tend to be a "little stupid" so the article is tailored to them.

The only way the Sun readers wouldn't know bout the after life is if they grew up on an island by themselves. I think we give the media a free pass, when we should vote with our $'s.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theLostYou

What I know from my dreams is that I am never greater than what I see. And it is never greater than my ability to see it. I also know, that I will win.

powerful, thank you

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

I do believe that souls exist based on my gut feelings. Others could call it "faith", but I would just call a gut feeling. However, personal testimony of someone who told me of their past lives in confidence has lead me to the additional gut feeling that an over-soul also exists. I believer the human soul was, is, and will continue to be manipulated by technology, though not humans for a long time if ever. A common soul may or may not retain memories from one life to another and the oversoul may or may not retain memories from one life to another.

Ultimately I believe we are mere figments of God's imagination, and cease to exist entirely and absolutely when/if we stopped being thought about.

God never stops thinking about every person, not even a little bit, and is aware of everything about us all the time. He loves all people more than we can comprehend, even Hillary and Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

God never stops thinking about every person, not even a little bit, and is aware of everything about us all the time. He loves all people more than we can

We tend to forget what a miracle every life is. I know some wish it to be evolution, but think about how everything has to be just so. The moon, the water, the air, the sun, the amino acids, the reproduction process, the variety of foods, and on and on.

It was so hard to make all of this that we see, that God took a day to rest.

Every living thing is a miracle, and you are right.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

Of course humans have souls! It weighs 21 grams.

How can consciousness that's being stored as quantum information hold mass if it's stored in microtubules and releases into the quantum world when we die?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I made some thoughts in a similar topic, i repost it here too. I would love to have some answers to any of it..

All these scientists who decline soul and everything is an illusion our brain creates the last moments, should also answer to the following. Since the part of the brain who actually stops first is the control of the light in the eyes and thats why people see dead relatives waiting for them into the tunel.

But hey, thats the question, since a person is dead, no matter what if they revive that person after 7-10-30 minutes and since everything is an illusion, how is it possible to see only dead relatives and family? Why you dont see a cartoon, a living person, etc. That alone proves high conciseness during the NDE is it? That alone debunks any "scientific article" about illusions and nothing is there. Is there any NDE that someone saw his alive members of his family in the tunnel? They see alive people but they cannot communicate with them and not in a tunnel..

We also know that if you get drugs, its hard for the brain to remember even a simple fantasy dream, even a painkiller pill make you forget your dream, how is it possible to remember a tunnel with dead relatives that speaks to you and the entire operation with a total anesthesia.

And why all these millions of people who do surgeries in a daily bases in all hospitals around the world and they are not pronounced as dead and revived, DONT REMEMBER a thing... just think about it.

Soul exits the body when she/he feels that is in a great danger, more like an awaken OBE, in and out till the body colapses and the soul stays out - your body dies.

And you know the true reason WHY ancients added a huge bronze coin into the deads mouth? To cross the river of hades? No..
The reason is the bronze itself. It helps the energy of the soul move out more quicly and easier. The soul moves out from our mouth.
edit on 8-12-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join