It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of United States presidential electors, 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
For those that may be interested, this is the complete list of Electors who will choose the next President of the United States of America.
I really don't have a opinion on them other than may God have mercy on their souls.

en.wikipedia.org...

Buck

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Good thread, and thank you for the info Buck.
It's the last gesture of our republic to make the will of
the several states 'equal'... but I submit the will of the
people has been shortchanged in almost every case,
due to communication now between them and DC
done at the speed of light.
Maybe someday the elections will become truly popular
and a more fair assessment of the body politics' will.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

edit on b000000302016-11-05T16:31:49-05:0004America/ChicagoSat, 05 Nov 2016 16:31:49 -0500400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It looks like theres over 1000 people there. And how are there 'equal' numbers of 'third parties' ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It looks like theres over 1000 people there. And how are there 'equal' numbers of 'third parties' ?

The number of electors is equal to the number of Representatives plus the number of Senators plus three electors from the District of Columbia. There is no provision for "third parties." Your avatar name is quite appropriate.

Here's a thread on how the Electoral College came to be and works.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

No need to be snippy. Did you look at the actual wikipedia page?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sorry,
Looks like BS.
Since when are E.C. members in New York represent the : Conservative Party, Green Party, Working Families Party, Independence Part, Women's Equality Party, and Libertarian Party. The United States Electoral College is the body that elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years. Citizens of the United States do not directly elect the president or the vice president; instead they choose "electors", who usually pledge to vote for particular candidates. The number of electors in each state is equal to the number of members of Congress to which the state is entitled, while the Twenty-third Amendment grants the District of Columbia the same number of electors as the least populous state, currently three. Therefore, there are currently 538 electors, corresponding to the 435 Representatives and 100 Senators, plus the three additional electors from the District of Columbia. The Constitution bars any federal official, elected or appointed, from being an elector.
Aaauuugh, I have to agree with the doggy! Well, when your right, your right.

edit on V132016Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 05 Nov 2016 17:13:27 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The number of electors is equal to the number of Representatives plus the number of Senators plus three electors from the District of Columbia. There is no provision for "third parties." Your avatar name is quite appropriate.

Here's a thread on how the Electoral College came to be and works.

IDK doggy.
You think this should be HOAXed?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
I don't see any need to call it "hoax". It's just a question of understanding what the WIKI page is offering (I can see it, and I'm not even American). The Republicans and Democrats have each got their list of nominated electors in each state (and other parties have too, in some states), and the vote on Tuesday decides which list goes into action, state by state, and which list stays at home.
The electors for third parties won't come into action at all unless they win a state, but I suppose that putting forward a list anyway is part of the process of being on the ballot.

edit on 5-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

which are the traitors?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bill Clinton is an elector him and 29 other NY electors are voting Hillary

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi's daughter is an elector. I wonder how that came to be? /sarcasm

And, in a surprise move, she is demanding a briefing from our Intel agencies re: fake news and did Russia hack our election. *Demanding*.

LOL - why?

And her "demands" for a briefing are totally absurd on their face. Who cares what she demands? She has no more right to demand anything than the average American citizen does.

How do these people not see what ridiculous and arrogant ass hats they are portraying themselves to be?

Are they so full of vitriol regarding Trump's win for POTUS that common sense and intellect have totally abandoned them?

Wow. Just wow.

edit on 12/17/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

New York electors voting for Hillary Monday will be performing their duties correctly. I wonder if they'll get any satisfaction while casting that vote?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well I saw zero pledge not to vote for Trump and up to 7 Hillary supporters pledging they will not vote for her. I'm going to bet this goes the same way as the recounts when Trump ended up with more votes than before the recount. He might end up with more than 306.....and/or Hillary less than 232.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In addition to Nancy Pelosi's daughter being an elector, guess who else is?

President WIlliam Jefferson Clinton is an elector from the state of NY.

You have *got* to be kidding me....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well I saw zero pledge not to vote for Trump and up to 7 Hillary supporters pledging they will not vote for her. I'm going to bet this goes the same way as the recounts when Trump ended up with more votes than before the recount. He might end up with more than 306.....and/or Hillary less than 232.

Xtrozero..you were dead-on! (5 stars awarded)

"At least five Democrats who HAD BEEN committed to back Hillary Clinton in the U.S. Electoral College, cast ballots for other people on Monday, the largest number of "faithless electors" seen in well over a century!"

Full Story: www.msn.com...

P.S. Re: Photo of Hillary in the above article. Wow.. Hillary Clinton has aged YEARS in the just the past month, hasn't she? It's a good thing the Russians prevented her from becoming our President. IMO, Hillary wouldn't have lasted long at all, under the pressure of that office.
edit on 12/19/2016 by carewemust because: formatting adjustment

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The big problem for the Liberals is with zero influence from the Republicans 5 voters elected not to vote for Hillary, and with demonstrations, Hollywood info commensals, a massive amount of funds wasted we see only 2 from Texas not voting for Trump after all said and done. The spin is the Russians did it all to them but I think they need to look deeper on the inside for the real answers, better yet they know the real answers, but they need to spin it all away from a internal source (salty DNC Bern supporter) that screwed them with the emails and the fact that the damning emails are all actually real in the first place...lol

edit on 20-12-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join