It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Bernie was blackmailed...Feel The Burn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snippythehorse
I think any agreement Bernie signed was because they told him that either his brains or signature would be on the paper before the next five minutes were up.....

Yeah, I suspect that something happened along the lines of threats. It may be that they also offered him compensation after the fact too. "An offer you can't refuse." He came up against the real powers, and realized.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Christosterone

As I said Chris, $600,000 is hardly a mansion. My son just sold a small two bedroom 1.5 bath 100 year old house that needed to share the driveway on alternating weeks with the next door neighbor for more than that. Figure Sanders new house is lake front so using that as proof of hidden presents is very weak.

And you say 'suddenly able'. Putting it that way it does sound shady. But 'suddenly' is no more than a conclusion of limited perception. We have no idea how much planning did, or didn't go into this purchase. They may have been planning this for years, we just do not know.

Yeah. As was said elsewhere, he and his wife have enough income to explain such purchases. Even just with his income they probably have enough.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join