It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki: Media, Arms Dealers, Banks, Intelligence And Foreign Money Against Trump For HRC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Goto 1:08 in the video for the start of Julian's comments

Basically. the media, arms dealers, banks, intelligence and foreign money are all united behind HRC and they don't want Trump to win.

Tuesday will be interesting, will TPTB win or the American People?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

... according to Julian Assange.

Does it ever occur to you that he also has an agenda here?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, to expose crooks and corruption . Awfully gullible to believe Hillary's claims that its the Russians hacking...and who cares anyway? It doesnt take away from the fact she has broken the law and is an awful sub human being.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Yes. To make America great again.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Of course, but if you look at the way this campagn was dropped, this "appears to be a logical fact. This is ATS after all.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Yes. To make America great again.

That reminds me of something I heard recently ....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yes, to expose crooks and corruption . Awfully gullible to believe Hillary's claims that its the Russians hacking...and who cares anyway? It doesnt take away from the fact she has broken the law and is an awful sub human being.

Speaking of gullibility, so you're saying you don't think that the Trump Campaign, the RNC or any associated entities are involved in ANY crime or corruption???

That's a stunning level of suspension of disbelief, not to mention, basic skepticism.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Speaking of gullibility, so you're saying you don't think that the Trump Campaign, the RNC or any associated entities are involved in ANY crime or corruption???

Source

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Evidence?....as in have any to offer?

I think the whole system is suspect, however there is a mountain of proven evidence to the effect Hillary Clinton broke very serious laws and it is being pushed aside to protect the system, including the potus.

You see I am motivated by truth not an emotional attachment to a side and its personality. Its readily obvious that this administration and its partners broke laws and practiced corruption and no matter what side of the political spectrum you fall on you should want desperately for the present examples to be prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Fortunately, there aren't enough Arms Dealers, Bank CEO's, Media Morons, Starbucks sympathizers, to offset the many millions of SMART "everyday people" in this country.

We want change for the better.
We give those "special interests" our middle-finger.
We've voted/will vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fortunately, there aren't enough Arms Dealers, Bank CEO's, Media Morons, Starbucks sympathizers, to offset the many millions of SMART "everyday people" in this country.

Its not the # of Arms Dealers, Bank CEO's, Media Morons, Starbucks sympathizers, its the $.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Source

Source? For the gullibility to believe that Trump, et. al. are innocent and without corruption?

That should be obvious.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Evidence?....as in have any to offer?

I think the whole system is suspect, however there is a mountain of proven evidence to the effect Hillary Clinton broke very serious laws and it is being pushed aside to protect the system, including the potus.

You see I am motivated by truth not an emotional attachment to a side and its personality. Its readily obvious that this administration and its partners broke laws and practiced corruption and no matter what side of the political spectrum you fall on you should want desperately for the present examples to be prosecuted.

Evidence of what exactly? That Julian Assage has an obvious agenda?

That seems a bit specious. Everyone has an agenda.

No, there isn't a mountain of proven evidence outside the right-wing media echo chamber about Clinton.

The only real evidence is no arraignments, indictments or convictions.

I could care less about any side other than the truth, facts, evidence.

It's absurd to me, therefore to see the likes of the public images of Assange and Trump set up as shibboleths that we have to bow down to.

Everyone has an agenda. Almost everyone is corrupted in some way.

Conspiracy Theory 101.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

ou see I am motivated by truth not an emotional attachment to a side and its personality. Its readily obvious that this administration and its partners broke laws and practiced corruption and no matter what side of the political spectrum you fall on you should want desperately for the present examples to be prosecuted.
a reply to: BlueJacket

sounds like ya got no source

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

" Basically. the media, arms dealers, banks, intelligence and foreign money are all united behind HRC and they don't want Trump to win.

Tuesday will be interesting, will TPTB win or the American People? "

How Exactly are they going to Prevent Donald J. Trump from becoming the Next President of The United States if the Voting Process is Controlled by the Voters , MINUS the Possible Fraud Used to Change the Results of the Election to one where their Wishes are Granted by Tampering with the Actual Results ? Kill Him before Nov. 8th ? Kidnap his Family Members to Ensured he Resigns from the Race before then ? Wait until his Wins the Election then somehow Blackmail him into doing their Bidding ? The Possibilities are not Exactly Believable IMO .
edit on 5-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Possible Fraud Used to Change the Results of the Election to one where their Wishes are Granted by Tampering with the Actual Results ? Kill Him before Nov. 8th ? Kidnap his Family Members to Ensured he Resigns from the Race before then ? Wait until his Wins the Election then somehow Blackmail him into doing their Bidding ?
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yes to any

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

... according to Julian Assange.

Blasphemy!!!!!!

You dare question "God" Assange?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this. I've been looking to watch this, and will be watching this soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Of course, but HRC and her close inner circle just keep going stupid things that are reinforced by Wiki.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I find it very hard to believe that the Intelligence Community in the US Government supports Hillary Clinton after the classified information fiasco. Quite the opposite in reality.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join