It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed UFO near coast of Western Australia, 20 miles across ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is one huge thing, 20 miles across sitting on the sea floor.
Could this be some kind of ancient UFO just laying there for someone to explore it ?

Could it be a volcano perhaps, the edges are just to sharp for that imo.

As you see in the video it appears to be resting on a ridge having demolisted most of it on its way down perhaps.

Oh.. I guess it would be called a USO, underwater submerged object..

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Doesn't look like an object to me. Looks like a depression in the ocean floor.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Erm, it looks like a crater. Much like other craters.
I reckon it was probably caused by a meteor. Much like most craters.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If that is a meteor crater I would think its still there because there is clearly a shadow outline around the "object"
If it was a crater the shadow would be inverted into the crater ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

That is not a crater.

The shadows on the ridge line near by, and the shadows on the feature itself leave one in no doubt that this is a protrusion, not a depression. That being said, this does not mean much in and of itself. This could easily be a protrusion caused by a localised weakness in the crust of the Earth, where magma has, in times past, pushed a chunk of land up and out of the crust, to sit slightly higher than the rest of the sea floor.

So to say that this is surely a vehicle or manufactured structure is not supportable at this time, because too many other explanations can be thought of for this structures presence (if I can think of one, then experts would probably be able to come up with many more).

That is my take on it anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That is Atlantis.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Right just as someone tries to turn it into a joke, nice reverse psychology to dismiss an interesting but enigmatic structure.

As for UFO who know's, if it was then it could be a colony sized vessel so in my own joke maybe some alien's sent convict's to the earth long ago and ditched the jail ship after unloading them.

Seriously though this is one of many anomalous structure's that DO bare more investigation and should be investigated, obviously if there was even a remote chance it was an ET vessel or even ancient earth vessel like the mythical flying city's/fortress of the Indian Hindu religion then I am certain that someone in the US or Russia has already had a nose at the site.

Other's have said it could be volcanic in nature and I do concur but it would be nice if it turned out to be something real.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Look at the co ordinate at the bottom. Unless I [ and Google Earth ] are seriously mistaken, those would put you in the middle of Australia, not off the Western coast. Also, I've spent the last 10 minutes looking at the ocean off the coast of Australia and there is nothing like what that video shows.

ETA...Oh, I see. This video was just put up today and there's no comments yet. Someone trying to get clicks on their Youtube channel?
edit on 5-11-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Coordinate's could be a real problem if that is the case but as for Google earth there have been several iteration's and a lot of it is far more censored than it once was as well as new compression technique's that reduce the amount of colour and so also detail in the image's available to the public which has put a spoke in the wheel's of the armchair investigator's, it was this very reduction in colour's and data which removed most of the anomaly that many WERE calling atlantis, the huge grid rectangle feature on the sea bed of the atlantic that some wrongly claimed were sonar track's which of course is like saying UFO's are swamp gas.

On that point I know an elderly Australian guy whom live's here in England (were I am) and he told me of a UFO sighting he and a few of his mate's had while they were out hunting in the outback when he was much younger, long rectangular like but otherwise cigar shaped object with light's on it or porthole's that he described as hundred's of feet long, it moved very fast near to the ground then shot up without turning straight into the sky and was gone from sight almost instantly, he told me about it but said he and his mate's were terrified for some reason by it.

All I have ever seen was a silvery/reflective surface disc or spherical shaped flying in and out of low cloud at night silently against the wind and very fast about 2.30 or 3.00 am back in the 90's here in the UK.

Now I don't know what I saw and neither did he though they are completely different in nature so it does bare thinking about.

As well as Alien world's and the high probability that advanced organic or machine intelligence (probably both) exist out there, there are of course other dimension's beside our own and some version's of humanity or even other species on other parallel earth's could have achieved very high level's of technology that we can only dream of, also there is the possibility that there may have existed other civilization's in the earth's distant past despite the 'claimed' lack of evidence or even quantum echo's from the future (time travel if you like) from future civilization's and not necessarily human one's.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Go to Google Earth and put your cursor off the Western Coast. See the co ordinates at the bottom? Now, move your cursor till they match what's in the video.... You're in the middle of Australia. Also, this was just posted to Youtube today and there are no comments yet. I think someone is trying to promote their channel.
I think this belongs in HOAX.
edit on 5-11-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Why does everyone think it's aliens.

It's never aliens.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yes he look's like a Centauri from Babylon 5
b5thoughts.files.wordpress.com...
Probably intentionally as he has an image to sell as a supporter of ancient alien's, why can't they be ancient human's from a lost civilization right here?.

David64 you are correct I know, I don't actually use Google earth but will probably download it and yes you make an excellent point about promoting youtube channel's.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Look at the co ordinate at the bottom. Unless I [ and Google Earth ] are seriously mistaken, those would put you in the middle of Australia, not off the Western coast. Also, I've spent the last 10 minutes looking at the ocean off the coast of Australia and there is nothing like what that video shows.

ETA...Oh, I see. This video was just put up today and there's no comments yet. Someone trying to get clicks on their Youtube channel?

What the hell dude.. You could just ask for the coordinates instead of being disrespectful ..
There is nothing hoax about this.. take a chill pill

24°14'22.53"S 109°12'58.54"E

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

edit on 5-11-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

Go to Google Earth and put your cursor off the Western Coast. See the co ordinates at the bottom? Now, move your cursor till they match what's in the video.... You're in the middle of Australia. Also, this was just posted to Youtube today and there are no comments yet. I think someone is trying to promote their channel.
I think this belongs in HOAX.

Could you please stop now ?

24°14'22.53"S 109°12'58.54"E

Go and throw yourself in the hoax bin..

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: grey580

Yes he look's like a Centauri from Babylon 5
b5thoughts.files.wordpress.com...
Probably intentionally as he has an image to sell as a supporter of ancient alien's, why can't they be ancient human's from a lost civilization right here?.

David64 you are correct I know, I don't actually use Google earth but will probably download it and yes you make an excellent point about promoting youtube channel's.

Ummm.. not promoting anything sir..
Just wanted to share this find
How about you comment on the thread instead ?
I do not know why your buddy is having trouble using the interwebs.. but here are the coordinates..
24°14'22.53"S
109°12'58.54"E

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If that is YOU then I am awfully sorry, it is easy to assume the image is just taken from the web and if that is YOU then you are something of a celebrity after all so expect some stick as it goes with the territory so to speak but once again sorry if I offended and if it is anything there is a reason I don't post a self portrait as I am damn ugly?, as far as most human's are concerned anyway.

No seriously and no mocking as it always blows up in my face as I am by nature not a mocker so take it back and shame on me for doing it, I have to say if that is a genuine anomoly it does bare investigation to thank you for sharing it with us.

As for me I believe in ruin's on Mars and artifacts on the moon so take that as you will but I do find it difficult to accept ancient alien's interfering in human evolution (though being religious God no matter how you look at it is an ET).

Oh and Londo was my favourite character, the actor who played him had far more charisma than most of the other's on the show and made him interesting and very likable.
edit on 5-11-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ET observation post keeping an eye on the great haarp satanic sacrifice circle at -21.816500°114.165376°?

Though joking aside, we here in Western Australia apparently have our own strange triangle, diametrically opposed to the 'Bermuda triangle', and strangely enough your feature is somewhere near the centre.
www.americandownunder.com...

edit on C2016vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 05 Nov 2016 10:23:08 -050030AM10America/Chicago11 by CovertAgenda because: xtra

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

My mistake and OP is completely right. I apologize for any comments I've made or harm I've done to your thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

My mistake and OP is completely right. I apologize for any comments I've made or harm I've done to your thread.

No harm done..
I love you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join