It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does illegal immigration cost USA taxpayers every year? You need to READ THIS.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.

I hope the following 11 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the readers gets sick of reading them. I also have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion - is spent on welfare to illegal immigrants each year by state governments.

Verify At :
www.fairus.org... eServer?pagename=iic_immigrati onissuecenters7fd8
< www.fairus.org... eServer?pagename=iic_immigrati onissuecenters7fd8 >

$22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food Assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC,and free school lunches for illegal immigrants.

Verify At :
www.cis.org... 04/fiscalexec.HTML

$2.5 Billion dollars a year is
spent on Medicaid for illegal immigrants.

Verify At:
www.cis.org... 04/fiscalexec.HTML

$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on Primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

Verify At :
transcripts.cnn.com... NscriptS/0604/01/ldt...0.HTML
< transcripts.cnn.com... NscriptS/0604/01/ldt...0.HTML >

$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for Education for the American-born Children of illegal immigrants, known as Anchor babies.

Verify At
transcripts.cnn.com... NscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
< transcripts.cnn.com... NscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal immigrants.

Verify at:
transcripts.cnn.com... TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTM L <
TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTM L"

href=" transcripts.cnn.com... TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTM L "
target="_blank" rel="nofollow"http://transcrip ts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604 /01/ldt.01.HTML>

30% percent of all Federal Prison Inmates are illegal immigrants.

Verify at:
owa.slugger.com... lBlockedError.aspx
< owa.slugger.com... lBlockedError.aspx >

$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent onIllegal immigrants for Welfare & social Services by the American taxpayers.

Verify At :
premium.cnn.com... PTS/0610/29/ldt.01.HTML
< premium.cnn.com... PTS/0610/29/ldt.01.HTML >

$200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal immigrants.

Verify At :
transcripts.cnn.com... NSCRI
< transcripts.cnn.com... NSCRI >

In 2006, illegal immigrants sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their Countries of origin.

Verify At : .
rense.com... t.htm >;

The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed By illegal Immigrants In The United States ..

Verify At : http:
// www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
www.drdsk.com... tml >;

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! THAT IS $338,300,000,000.00

GO TRUMP!
edit on 5-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I want to understand, that number is about 2% of the debt, so illegals are the only reason US is broke? not war or anything else?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
How about we just say that the government spending is overboard and unsustainable in most everything? I bet there are black ops that are way over the top along with everything else. We need an intervention where we take away all the credit cards and put the US in a time out.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Interesting.

The total cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as of 2011 was $3.7 trillion....

Verify at: www.reuters.com...

(My link isn't broken)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I want to understand, that number is about 2% of the debt, so illegals are the only reason US is broke? not war or anything else?

Your 2 per cent you mention in your post is so false and misleading.....

You work for uncle Sam or just a volunteer disinfo agent?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Interesting.

The total cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as of 2011 was $3.7 trillion....

Verify at: www.reuters.com...

(My link isn't broken)

If you noticed the theme is the cost concerning immigration and illegals.....

Was the OP to far over your head? Too difficult to see its meaning and theme ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

0.338/14*100= 2.4%?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

So $3.7 trillion is comparable to $338 billion is it?

Face it, you're a bigot that's bad at maths

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I have revised the title so people will better understand.
edit on 5-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So, what i gather is that you don't like immigrants. And you want a wall.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

You forgot to put the racist bigot part in your title

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You are only discussing the financial cost.

You still need to address the other impacts such as the spread of diseases.

Every September/October we read stories about "mystery diseases" that harm or kill elementary school kids. "Mystery."
Rarely do the articles indicate that the affected schools also have many "unaccompanied minors" from the third world in attendance.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I have revised the title so people like you can better understand.

Revise the title all you want. Suicidal people will find a way to refuse to acknowledge reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well, if you add those 11 reasons, and double the figure, that's the amount the US spends annually on Military.

The U.S. military budget is $773.5 billion. That's the budget for Fiscal Year 2017 (October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017).

That figure does not include untold billions of black budget allocations.

www.thebalance.com...

But there's more to military spending than the Department of Defense. Many other agencies are involved with protecting our nation. These expenses total $175.9 billion.

I do not note this to dismiss the OP's. point. The yearly trillion dollars is spent largely to raze the World at the behest of globalists ((such as Clinton), and spy on citizens!
THis

WHY is the USA bankrupt? Taxpayers money is going where? You need to READ THIS.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Do you really, sincerely not understand the difference between an immigrant and an illegal immigrant?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
How about we just say that the government spending is overboard and unsustainable in most everything? I bet there are black ops that are way over the top along with everything else. We need an intervention where we take away all the credit cards and put the US in a time out.

The 'black ops' You referenced is funded by the opium coming out of Afghanistan. Check Afghanistan's production in 2001 (7%) to close to 90% now. The US first had the 'opiate pain med epidemic' and now those folks are on heroin.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Let's put this in its proper context.

The OP speaks to the annual cost of Illegal Immigrants in America.

You are rebutting with what percentage this amount is of the National Debt (not sure why you are using $14 trillion as your base either)...which is a cumulative, multi-year number.

So, instead,let's talk apples to apples.

In 2015 The U.S. Governments' Budget Deficit was $439 billion. So, the cost figure portrayed in the OP actually represents a little over 76% of the total Deficit for 2015.

US 2015 Deficit

Does that number get your attention a little more?

BTW...in truth, you can't really isolate National numbers, as a comparison point...as a lot of these Illegal Immigrant burdens will show up in accounts at the City, County and State levels.
edit on 5-11-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The only way to stop illegal immigration is to fine the living Hell out of those companies who hire them. Small businesses like construction..$1000 a day per worker. Big Corporations...$10,000 per day per worker.
When I visit Texas, almost every crew I see building houses are exclusively Mexican, who have a foreman that translates for the rest.. My sister hired a carpet cleaning service and the guy they sent didn't speak a word of English. When she hired a house cleaning service, not one of those spoke English either and in every case, it is extremely frustrating to have to play charades to get a point across.
And yes I know someone is going to say "Learn Spanish". Well, when I went to Mexico for 2 weeks, I did study up on enough to at least get by. I didn't expect everyone to cater to my needs and speak English. If I went to live and work there, I'd go to the effort to be fluent. Illegals who have lived here for years, still don't speak or understand English enough to form a complete sentence.

Target businesses. There is absolutely no way to catch every illegal alien. If they can't get a job or benefits, they won't come.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Do you really, sincerely not understand the difference between an immigrant and an illegal immigrant?

EXACTLY!

I believe in immigration but NOT in illegal immigration.

I also do NOT believe in ..... Give citizenship to those illegal immigrants already in USA.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Your 2 per cent you mention in your post is so false and misleading..... You work for uncle Sam or just a volunteer disinfo agent?

that or he's learned that fuzzy math the government uses.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join