It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do you think would happen if....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

What did Snowden release on ATS?

You mean members covered it from the MSM stories. There is no hostility, but you are avoiding what I'm asking.

ATS covers all MSM stories that are breaking, but what if something was actually dropped here I was asking. Not just copied and pasted from CNN or fox with an opinion.
edit on 5-11-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

I got the impression from your OP the scenario was that there was very compelling evidence on ATS to back it up. Really exposed as you said.

Should that be the case then I do think it would spread like wildfire. Facebook and Twitter right away. Youtube if video was part of said ATS thread.

Anyone wanting to silence this would need to be monitoring ATS for it I would think.

you have no source except yourself so fake

So it just depends on the nature of this reveal. What did you mean by 'really exposed'?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I can't see ATS suppressing or censoring any breaking conspiracy information from anyone. They've never done it thus for, or at least not that I'm aware of.

Probably not until some alphabet agency stepped in and forced the owners to do so ?

And even then, I don't think the admins scare that easily... they've built up a pretty thick skin over the years, it kind of goes with the territory of running a site like this.

Just my $.02

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

ATS covers all MSM stories that are breaking, but what if something was actually dropped here I was asking.

I keep answering and you're not hearing me! Let me try again. Internet is like the Tower of Babel

ATS would love a major news story being dropped here.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I think the easiest way to look at what might happen in the event of something truly ground breaking being proven, is to look at the last time this happened.

Snowden.

I have been a member here since 2007, but even before that I was aware of rumours and suspicions on the part of some abroad on the internet, that there must be some sort of system collecting any and all data sent through the internet, that it would be impossible for anyone to believe that world governments would allow a resource as potentially powerful as the internet in place, without having the capacity to monitor a great deal of its traffic. We were told for years that we were all kooks, nutjobs, that such a thing did not exist.

Then, all of a sudden, here is Mr Snowden, with a tranche of files and documents proving that, no, we were not silly people for believing that such a system existed, because actually it did exist and was one of the largest communications intelligence operations ever devised, at great cost to the taxpayers of contributing nations, and with the result of a total loss of privacy online.

This was a BIG deal when it broke. Essentially, all that happened around here, was that a whole bunch of folks merely said "I bloody told you so.". That is a potted version, but the reaction was more one of relief and vindication, than anything else. I can only assume that any revelation on a par with that, in terms of scale and import, would create a similar response in the membership, and I doubt very much that the owners of the site would elect to censor any such proof or revelation, since this sort of thing is bread and butter for them, and the membership more broadly.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think it would covered up,ATS would ban any and all discussion of said topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join