It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popularity of the name Chelsea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
www.babynamewizard.com/baby-name/girl/chelsea

Not particularly popular over time:

Nor over space:

Global Popularity
of the Name Chelsea
#26 in Australia (New South Wales)
#32 in Australia (Victoria)
#142 in Scotland
#165 in Canada (Alberta)
#216 in Canada (British Columbia)
#221 in United States
#230 in Canada (Quebec

Until recently:

www.theguardian.com... ews/2016/nov/04/chelsea-manning-second-suicide-attempt-attorneys-prison-sentence

Kind of an oddball choice at this point. Just a weird coincidence I thought I'd point out...President Clinton's daughter as a namesake?

On a side note, reports of a Manning suicide attempt does not bode well for the Assange vs NWO thing.

edit on 5-11-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
A lot of suicide attempts in that Federal prison. I talked to a guard there outside several years ago. Place is very strict. Haircuts, clothing. Run like a boot camp. He said that suicide attempts are very common. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth so it's in the name. They do not play games like a state prison.

Interesting how a name get tarnished though. Casey is likely another one that the stock hit rock bottom.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's a weird metric that I wanted to look at for a while. Now I have a bit of irony thrown in.

The more I think about it, the more odd it seems.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The name Hillary will become as unpopular as Adolf and Benedict.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Every one of those girls being their parent's own lil lady being a first lady themselves in the home? Makes a lot of mataphorical sense.

I have a pair of boots whoms style is named Chelsea... I wipe them off on this fella named Mat. Which reminds me of how people that stomp their feet off tends to get on my nerves, who teaches such a thing?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness
Do an anagram.... 'As Leech'

edit on 1152016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Not really a game I play but it sounds like a fun one as far as entropy games go.

Le chase... of conception; there's my "first".

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Le chase..... I likr chasing white Rabbits that change time

follow me...

A dorky monster I am ... and so with even more Entropy and mind games we have
'I Bead Human' and it's Footprints all over the matrix unfolding before our eyes... but that's another thread

Greetings BBD..
edit on 1152016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Wonder if the name was ever discussed as Huma N Weiner? Now who's the biggest whale penis? Err lemme just PC that just the same as yourself... um Dork.

Rabbit holes are usually breeding pits and I'm not sure what you have in mind with these eyes on the sides of my head shows a cautious nature having the ability to see past that can often exercise caution or apply the brakes to an uncertain future when it comes to blindly following others into such dark places.

So if you shed light on what it is I may be more apt to break out the teapot.

edit on 5-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
During Bill Clinton's time in the White House, I read that Chelsea Clinton was known among British journalists as "Tower Hamlets" (the name of another London borough).

top topics

join