It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Newsweek Special Edition delcares Hillary President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: FuggleHop

Anyone who knowingly backs that much corruption and casts a vote for it are damn near as treasonous as she is.

I believe that is called being an accessory to a crime. So , yes. Just as guilty.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

I want to see a photo of President-elect Trump holding up that magazine with a big grin on his face, Tuesday evening around 10pm.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I hope they printed a record number of them and spent the most they've ever spent before.

Then I hope they have to throw them all away and reprint the ones with Trump on the cover, "Establishment Panicking"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

My first reaction was that magazines print multiple editions the same way that there are different hats/shirts for both teams in a championship game. BUT Unless a Trump version surfaces I find this very interesting.

Agreed with both sentences above.

On a related note - does *anyone* actually read paper magazines anymore?

My daughter is a writer and she worked for a very good one in Philadelphia that publishes a magazine similar to "The New Yorker".

She left them about a year ago. I was talking to her last night and she said that she was told by someone still there that they recently laid off over 70% of their staff.

And this is a *good* printed magazine...

That entire industry was destroyed by the internet. Or maybe more accurately made irrelevant...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I sure hope that's the version they run. The alternative would be a nightmare.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Worse than the Inevitable outcome of Hillary's stated foreign policy?
edit on -050003am11kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This is weird.

How did they know the deplorables would try to repeal the 19th amendment on election day?

Seems fair to have a cover ready for either result, seems strange that they are making up news for the future.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The FBI, CIA, NSA and all the alphabet folks who are fighting against this can't let this happen. If she wins, none of them will survive. The rest of us, if she starts a war with Putin, ELE.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That's so sneaky to leak that out.

$million bucks they would never leak the Trump cover.

Subliminal messaging.

The dirty rat bastards.

LOL!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Total lies:
* Trump supporters repeal the 19 amendment. Lie
* Donald Trump pushed fear and hate. Lie
* Clinton goes high. Lie
* Handful of Trump supporters. Lie

It's all lies.... written straight out from the Clinton camp.

Newsweek goes low.

WTF....

originally posted by: drock905

edit on 5-11-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
ya know, if you go into many print shops a few days, or maybe even a week before the super bowl or world series, or even march madness, you will find them working one championship goodies for both teams. once the winner is announced you want to get that stuff out on the market as soon as possible, and you can't do that if you are starting in the graphics dept. working on the films the day after the game. heck the shop I worked in actually had companies making small orders for both teams and had the goodies in the store before the game kicked off.

It wouldn't suprise me if you looked you might find another copy where trump won.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Anyone who knowingly backs that much corruption and casts a vote for it are damn near as treasonous as she is.

I believe that is called being an accessory to a crime. So , yes. Just as guilty.

You guys are tipping your cards again ... so any American who exercises their right to vote in opposition to your candidate is a criminal?

It gets harder to make the "Of course we're not fascists" argument every day, doesn't it? LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What would be really interesting is if the article showed the actual election results.

I'm guessing that if it did, many on this site wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The election results are right here...

This person got a screen capture of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
ya know, if you go into many print shops a few days, or maybe even a week before the super bowl or world series, or even march madness, you will find them working one championship goodies for both teams. once the winner is announced you want to get that stuff out on the market as soon as possible, and you can't do that if you are starting in the graphics dept. working on the films the day after the game. heck the shop I worked in actually had companies making small orders for both teams and had the goodies in the store before the game kicked off.

It wouldn't suprise me if you looked you might find another copy where trump won.

Exactly.

They also keep on file pre-written obituaries for famous people so there's no delay in getting a magazine or newspaper to the stands. So there's an in depth one of Trump as well (people will be wanting it the week after the election) and several articles in line if Johnson does unusually well (the chances of him winning are infinitesimal at this point.)

These will be big editions, and they have spent at least a month going through photos, selecting articles, and doing layouts. They also have pages for the losing candidate in the name of BOTH candidates so when the time comes they make corrections, fire up the presses, and have the thing out in a timely manner.

It's a heck of a lot of work. Setting up that cover alone means going through hundreds of photos, cropping and digitally correcting (one that they own) until they get the image they want.

I've written for magazines. Most magazines will buy articles half a year before the edition is due out (or even longer.)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
The election results are right here...

This person got a screen capture of them.

There has already been a thread about those. Someone emailed the news station here and they responded.

Line 499: US President West Virginia Line 501: > Hillary Clinton (D) 276,617 44% Line 502: Donald Trump (R) 248,391 40% Line 506: US President Wisconsin Line 508: > Donald Trump (R) 795,047 40% Line 509: Hillary Clinton (D) 587,532 30% Line 515: US President Wyoming Line 517: > Hillary Clinton (D) 41,824 30% Line 518: Donald Trump (R) 34,853 25%

Yea this is not happening, Hill takes WV and loses WI and WY, yea right. In Wyoming they total 55%, This means their is 45% remaining so unless Johnson shows up with 35%+ that vote total is not happening

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is no big thing. As someone said they always probably have written stories for both candidates.

Though caution, remember the news cast that stated building 7 went down long before it did so anything is possible in this age

I personally believe Hillary is chosen to win and Trump even knows that!
edit on 5-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Topix Media Lab

As Creative Director at Topix Media Lab I oversee the production of newsstand-only magazines across a diverse array of subjects, often partnering with well-known and trusted brands such as Newsweek, TV Guide, Reader’s Digest etc.

steven charny

edit on 11/5/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is no big thing. As someone said they always probably have written stories for both candidates.

Though caution, remember the news cast that stated building 7 went down long before it did so anything is possible in this age

I personally believe Hillary is chosen to win and Trump even knows that!

Written yes, printed ..... really? the presses can start immediately after the election result and be ready to ship within an hour. Why waste money on printing glossy colour publications, unless Newsweek like recycling for no reason

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The problem with News Weeks paper, is that it's too slick to be used in the restroom. Fortunately, I still enjoy campfires.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join