It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Now we have the Clinton Foundation caught once again.

This time it's a $1 million "gift" from the Nation of Qatar.

Guess what else..........

They forgot to report it to the State Department.

Of course Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State "at the time".

And there might be more "unreported" donations as well.

Scrambling for excuses and gasping for air now.

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton's husband, and sought to meet the former U.S. president in person the following year to present him the check, according to an email from a foundation official to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign chairman, John Podesta. The email, among thousands hacked from Podesta's account, was published last month by WikiLeaks.

Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Won't be long until a Clinton Clan apologist will be along to Correct The Record and tell you that it was actually Trump that received Qatar's $1 million "gift".

Every single time Clinton has been caught doing something disgusting a story come out the very next day blaming Trump of the same thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Qatar is one of the countries that have been supporting ISIS against Libya and now Syria,

Gee this world is f***** up.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Qatar is one of the countries that have been supporting ISIS against Libya and now Syria,

Gee this world is f***** up.

Qatar stands to make trillions of dollars if they can ever get a natural gas pipeline to Europe.

That pipeline needs to go through Syria of all the places !!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
We've seen what happens when we let our politicians go off the honor system.

And with all of this coming out, probably just the tip of the iceberg for this case and many others.
... I can't help but laugh when her supports wine about how unfair all of this is, that much of this was stolen.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have been to this country on the USS Abraham Lincoln. They flog and stone to death people who are gay or commit adultery.

Hillary took a million dollars from these people. Sick and effin disgusting we have a Presidential candidate stooping to this level of depravity.

Sick, sick sick.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
How can anyone explain away this "pay to play" donation As one of the earlier emails said (paraphrased) "These guys don't give a crap about the charity. They are doing business here."
edit on 11/4/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Money well spent by the muslim terrorists to get acces to our latest advanced weaponry, thenks to Hillary.

Arms sales to Saudi Arabia and Qatar almost triple in four years

Weapons imports by Saudi Arabia and Qatar have rocketed by more than 275 percent over the past four years, a new report found on Monday.

Between 2011 and 2015, Gulf states were the most significant market for sales by the United States, the world’s biggest arms exporter, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) found.

www.middleeasteye.net...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Xue-

I'm sorry You danged Trumpet.. Again grasping at straws, just because We at the HRC™ Cabal Eastern Headquarters (27 more offices and 'We' will have more offices than The Gideons™ who We are happy to report, have agreed to allow us at ClintonCorp™ or "Church of The Open Door.llc.inc.ltd." for tax purposes, to carry one of our Mission Statements in EVERY Bible™ The Gideons™ drop off at EVERY hotel, 3 copies if the motel/hotel room rents by the hour (Funny picture of our illustrious leader's beard husband for 'Elite Donors ONLY', don't talk to him if you're a female. Bow if male. If you are summoned by either of our leaders, you will submit to a 'pat down search' conducted by our leader or her/his designee. This was in your employee handbook in which you signed a disclosure to allow this for any place, any time. This must be done for security reasons due to all the smoke reported ...

Anyways that was a guitar that Her Highness $old that was signed by Bob Dylan (see: Nobel Prize. BHO got the last one and this was in exchange for that.)
Ungrateful Dylan threatened to tell everyone because it was supposed to be $750,000.00 but Chelsea's husband thought he'd take another stab at a hedge fund and he was also at the end of this month's Goldman-Sucks allowance.

So get it straight!!!!

The money was for a guitar signed by Bob Dylan. Interviews were extra $$$$

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Um.. You guys know we have had a military Base in Qatar since 1999 right? We had been an ally with them for years before Clinton became SoS. I am not sure what your angle is... Are you trying to Push Pay-to-Play or what?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Um.. You guys know we have had a military Base in Qatar since 1999 right? We had been an ally with them for years before Clinton became SoS. I am not sure what your angle is... Are you trying to Push Pay-to-Play or what?

Uh..yeah. Want to elaborate and expand on why having a military base in a country would affect the former SoS being investigated for illegal contributions?
You cant , can you ?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Hillary has been pushing pay to play, not ATS members..

And by the way, it isn't really called "pay to play" it's called BRIBERY and it's a felony when you take money in exchange for favors while working at the state department, and especially if you are secretary of state. (That's the top position there).

Anything else you need clarity on?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And by the way, it isn't really called "pay to play" it's called BRIBERY and it's a felony when you take money in exchange for favors while working at the state department, and especially if you are secretary of state.

Still looking in to this issue, but can you point out the "favors" that were extended by the Clinton SD?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Xue-

I'm sorry You danged Trumpet.. Again grasping at straws, just because We at the HRC™ Cabal Eastern Headquarters (27 more offices and 'We' will have more offices than The Gideons™ who We are happy to report, have agreed to allow us at ClintonCorp™ or "Church of The Open Door.llc.inc.ltd." for tax purposes, to carry one of our Mission Statements in EVERY Bible™ The Gideons™ drop off at EVERY hotel, 3 copies if the motel/hotel room rents by the hour (Funny picture of our illustrious leader's beard husband for 'Elite Donors ONLY', don't talk to him if you're a female. Bow if male. If you are summoned by either of our leaders, you will submit to a 'pat down search' conducted by our leader or her/his designee. This was in your employee handbook in which you signed a disclosure to allow this for any place, any time. This must be done for security reasons due to all the smoke reported ...

Anyways that was a guitar that Her Highness $old that was signed by Bob Dylan (see: Nobel Prize. BHO got the last one and this was in exchange for that.)
Ungrateful Dylan threatened to tell everyone because it was supposed to be $750,000.00 but Chelsea's husband thought he'd take another stab at a hedge fund and he was also at the end of this month's Goldman-Sucks allowance.

So get it straight!!!!

The money was for a guitar signed by Bob Dylan. Interviews were extra $$$$

If you have to go into that much explanation I know the truth. Typical liberal strategy like Politico. They attempt to drag someone down this maze of confusion and fog and then bring you to daylight. Not true. She took the money from them. She also stole items from the WH as first lady. I don't need three to four paragraphs to get to the bottom of it like you.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I typically enjoy your posts. They are sometimes informative and more often entertainment (I hope you know this). However this quote:

Qatar stands to make trillions of dollars if they can ever get a natural gas pipeline to Europe.

That pipeline needs to go through Syria of all the places !!!

That there sums up everything that is wrong with a Clinton presidency.

Serious Kudos from me to you acknowledging the simple cutting power that statement has.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yes, could you clarify the issue with the donation and what if any favors Qatar received that are above and beyond what they normally would get as an ally to the US.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

" They forgot to report it to the State Department. "

But she DID Report it to the I.R.S. , Right >?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Won't be long until a Clinton Clan apologist will be along to Correct The Record and tell you that it was actually Trump that received Qatar's $1 million "gift".

Every single time Clinton has been caught doing something disgusting a story come out the very next day blaming Trump of the same thing.

One MILLION Dollars ? That is " Trump Change " to Mr. Trump .

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I didn't know it was so profitable to be Secretary of State.

It must be really nice to hang out with people who just give away money like that.

I cannot imagine someone giving me a million dollar gift.

Wondering if there were strings attached to that gift?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Setting aside the legality of it for a moment.

I confess, I'm completely baffled by the notion that its somehow ethically "ok" for appointed officials, elected officials or government employees to accept money from foreign donors, no matter how many shell companies, corporations or charities it's funneled through.

I'd appreciate anyone that thinks it's ok to explain their rational. I mean what am I missing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join