It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember remember the 5th of November.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So, I ran across this tweet and in the tweet was a screen-cap from a 4chan post (yes, I know), which is why I am placing it in Skunk Works.

Something big is happening tomorrow.
#SpiritCooking #PodestaEmails30

Keep in mind that this is highly speculative and as such also just highly likely to untrue as it is unlikely to be true.

I trust ATS to be able to discuss this in a rational manner.
edit on 4-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: unlikely

The verification keys which are posted are:

Verification 2

Island -
cac096c3d6d6badcaacfe976e9dca485ef3cf598053c56ecfa845d5846875569

Archive 1 -
598adcf58a76dcf95s5fasdc5fa98a9d890af089ads75fad5s63f7ds5f099462

archived post
edit on 4-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added keys

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"V"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm sure you can agree. At his point and after how long it's been the phrase "Talk is Cheap," has never rang more true.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm sure you can agree. At his point and after how long it's been the phrase "Talk is Cheap," has never rang more true.

I agree, they need to bring it tomorrow.

Enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I do indeed with that wholeheartedly.

This seems to have an expiration date of tomorrow, so we don't have long to wait in either case.

I wonder what kinds of thread we'll be writing after the election?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hopefully on ways to take our lives back and far away from the government. Perhaps even impeachment proceedings. Hard to tell.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The "Remember the 5th of November" is referential to the Million Mask March by Anonymous that takes place tomorrow.

Wish I was going but it's not happening.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm really getting tired of this stuff...what are they waiting for? For elections to be over to release that stuff? Maybe the October surprise is that there's no surprise?

link   
Unless I've Mandela effect-ed, wasn't this posted yesterday about the whole kid diddling stuff but they were going to release it "within the hour" that came and went with no earth shattering kaboom? /sarc

Seriously...just more hype to sell Guy Fawkes masks...

link   
Its definitely worth posting, after all it is a conspiracy site as well.

Does the sentence structure and phrasing have similarities with previous statements ??

Even on a 42 inch monitor I can't see, so are those keys at the bottom ??

Buck

link   
a reply to: JinMI

There is this grammatical error, "... necessity to insure ..." and I recall another minor one elsewhere.

Would something like this contain such errors?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
I'm really getting tired of this stuff...what are they waiting for? For elections to be over to release that stuff? Maybe the October surprise is that there's no surprise?

Me too.

It's #ing important. Don't make us figure it out. Tell us. Help us to categorically, non-partisan-ally reject these whack-a-doos.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
nm

edit on 4-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Yeah, I went back in to the OP and added the keys.

What I'd like to know is are these legit encryption verification keys?

Are they the sha256 hash we've seen used before or something else? Anyone with the technical knowledge in this field know?

originally posted by: the owlbear

I think you're right. The other thread you mentioned I do believe was predicated on the same OP from the chans.

I haven't had time to run down all the threads I might otherwise do and so am not surprised I missed that one.

This can be tossed if seen fit.
edit on 4-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more

edit on 4-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hope this is not a "Birthday Party" let down . I want to celebrate with Hillary on her way to the pen.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Possibly, it all goes to state of mind (at the time of writing) level of education, intent and motivation.
Is this a preplanned action or recently triggered by some event ??? A act of personnel retaliation so to speak.

Intriguing to say the least.

Buck

EDIT:
Those keys have been in the wild for more than 48 hours, hmmmmm

edit on 4-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Before this gets out of control, some facts need to be remembered (seems if I have been saying the same thing in a bunch of threads)

We are not one but Many, we do not speak for other An0ns as that would be hypocritical to our cause and actions, we are "Decentralized" yet we have Organizers, we have no Hierarchy, we operate on ideas and have "OP's" that any An0n can participate in or not

There have been many FBI/CIA who have infiltrated Anonymous to discredit us, but at the same time there have been many Anonymous who have infiltrated the FBI/CIA etc

Before people go attacking the Validity of Anonymous and what we have achieved think about past events without Us, think about a time without Chelsea Manning or Julian Assange, we have provided numerous information to the likes of WikiLeaks and other reliable sources.

The Corrupt fear us, The Honest support us, The Heroic join us

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

There is this grammatical error, "... necessity to insure ..." and I recall another minor one elsewhere. Would something like this contain such errors?

It might if it was written by someone whose first language is not English.

Fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have been telling my wife for the past week... wait until the 5th.

The symbolic nature of that day, in concert with what we have been seeing for the last few weeks... the crescendo does seem to be upon us.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX
Well said truths fear no invesgations and we should a toast to the ones that bring the truths to light for the that do care yo see that we are not alone in a quest for the truths so we may act nobly and honorably for the future

top topics

<<   2 >>

join