It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Election analysis. From a Conspiracy [rigged] perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The elite want a close race because their stock in trade is division. A route by Hillary would lesson the division. That’s why Comey and the FBI did their dirty work. Hillary was headed for a rout until Comey did his thing.

The race will be close enough to enhance the deep divisions in the country

Hillary will win with slightly over or under 300 electoral votes.

She’ll win the close states because of her powerful ground game, something Trump deliberately didn’t do.

Hillary will win because the elite want her to win…

UNLESS

…the elite have a surprise for us by number one: doing a last minute false flag to get Trump a victory

Then we know their being devilishly mischievous with the fate of the American people by double-crossing Hillary and putting Trump in.

Though my reading is that the elite has chosen to crown Hillary King

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here's my "Quick Election analysis..."

Someone will win, and either way, we're all screwed.

~Cheers~

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
An interesting theory indeed.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't OP basically saying "Hillary will win, because they want her to win... Unless they don't.. then Trump will win."?

Which, don't get me wrong, is accurate.. just not that insightful of an analysis.
edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm hoping that obama's false flag plan to stop Trump from being elected doesn't involve one drop of American blood spilled.

That was the first thing that ran through my mind when I saw Zaphod's thread about
the "ATSB investigating unlisted baggage container on aircraft".

edit on 4-11-2016 by Picklesneeze because: forgot "plan to stop Trump from being elected"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The elite want a close race because their stock in trade is division. A route by Hillary would lesson the division. That’s why Comey and the FBI did their dirty work. Hillary was headed for a rout until Comey did his thing.

She’ll win the close states because of her powerful ground game, something Trump deliberately didn’t do.

UNLESS

…the elite have a surprise for us by number one: doing a last minute false flag to get Trump a victory

Then we know their being devilishly mischievous with the fate of the American people by double-crossing Hillary and putting Trump in.

Didnt you know Hilary according to 80% of ATS will lose, or be in jail before the election!!

Of coarse I know she is going to win, but don't spread it around here, you might get bullied like I did, of coarse I am a big boy so I could care less. Some of these Trump people are going to have heart attacks on Tuesday PM!! Then we have to listen to them cry, about crooked Hilary rigging the election!!!! After the election, I am going to laugh at them all!!!
edit on 4-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

originally posted by: xuenchen

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't OP basically saying "Hillary will win, because they want her to win... Unless they don't.. then Trump will win."?

Which, don't get me wrong, is accurate.. just not that insightful of an analysis.

Yeah. That's my take on it too.

link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: Willtell

I'm hoping that obama's false flag plan to stop Trump from being elected doesn't involve one drop of American blood spilled.

That was the first thing that ran through my mind when I saw Zaphod's thread about
the "ATSB investigating unlisted baggage container on aircraft".

In Zaphod's thread the ATSB is the AUSTRALIAN Transportation Safety Board. Kinda hard to fix the US election with a false flag from that far away.
edit on 11/4/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

UNLESS

This " Elite " you Speak of , are they Actually a Real Entity , or just a Figment of someones Imagination ? Because without " Them " this Conspiracy Theory has " No Legs " ........

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I just always pay attention to timing.

new topics

top topics

join