It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary forwarded a classified email to Chelsea... recovered email from FIB Investagation reveals.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
looked though several forums, didn't see this posted: Mods move if in wrong forum, delete if topic had been already covered.

Hillary Deleted Email Showing She Forwarded Classified Information To Her Daughter

dailycaller.com...

Hillary Clinton deleted a 2009 email in which she forwarded classified information to her daughter, Chelsea. The email was released on Friday by the State Department. It is one of thousands of emails recovered by the FBI from Clinton’s private email server.

Not much to say about this.... Hillary was passing out classified information like hotdogs without buns and pizza with cheese.

WTF people...... which one is going to come along and defend Hillary's right to forward classified information to her daughter?
edit on R282016-11-04T16:28:39-05:00k2811Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R302016-11-04T16:30:22-05:00k3011Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Love speculation, but I'm tired of these abundance of sources coming out and saying these things that, if true, we would have seen some type of action already!

Am I wrong about this???
edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

was posted here on ATS 7 minutes before you posted.

Neither post has the actual classified information in the OP- for shame!

link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
Love speculation, but I'm tired of these abundance of sources coming out and saying these things that, if true, we would have seen some type of action already!

Am I wrong about this???

Speculation? The redacted email was released to the public by the State Department today.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Am I wrong about this???

Action by whom, is the question. When every major agency is working for the criminals, who is supposed to act?

Answer? We the people. Who won't, because the same criminals were caught discussing how they've converted us into a bunch of compliant idiots.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Did she?

Well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

R.I.P Buddy Holly x
edit on 4/11/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: There was an injustice. Xxx

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Am I wrong about this???

Action by whom, is the question. When every major agency is working for the criminals, who is supposed to act?

Answer? We the people. Who won't, because the same criminals were caught discussing how they've converted us into a bunch of compliant idiots.

The FBI?? IDK.. If they were working for her or "Them" in that way, they wouldn't be preforming these investigations wouldn't you think?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
cant tell em nuttin

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Am I wrong about this???

The email in question was released and censored by the U.S. State Department.

It was one of thousands deleted by Hillary and recovered by the FBI.

And now we know Chelsea is involved with classified government work related material don't we !!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

was posted here on ATS 7 minutes before you posted.

Neither post has the actual classified information in the OP- for shame!

The other thread has a link to the entire email with censoring.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Am I wrong about this???

And now we know Chelsea is involved with classified government work related material don't we !!

So.. The answer is.. they know she's doing fishy/illegal things, and are just ignoring it? All the while... reporting and making it known to the public that she is doing/has done these things?

Like "Hey look she did this and we aren't doing # about it in your faces."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Am I wrong about this???

The FBI?? IDK.. If they were working for her or "Them" in that way, they wouldn't be preforming these investigations wouldn't you think?

Last I checked, the FBI answers to the DOJ- and they don't make big moves without DOJ approval.
The head of the DOJ is currently Loretta Lynch - who has been shown from the podesta leaks to be a real piece of work, deeply in bed with the clintons.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Not sure what you are asking?

The SD is under court order to release those emails.

It is not voluntary.

If it was voluntary, you would be seeing zero.

There is obviously a big power struggle in the high ranks of the U.S. Government agencies.

link   

Am I wrong about this???

So.. The answer is.. they know she's doing fishy/illegal things, and are just ignoring it? All the while... reporting and making it known to the public that she is doing/has done these things?

Like "Hey look she did this and we aren't doing # about it in your faces."

Pretty much, yeah.

neaner neaner! look what we can get away with!

link   
a reply to: lordcomac

SD is under court orders.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

There may be a very complicated knot to untie in this issue and they are probably working as hard as they can to free it all up . stay tuned

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Am I wrong about this???

Well.. I feel Hills should hang and everyone else.. like xmas decorations around capitol hill, with twinking lights and tinsel merrily decorating their corpses....
BUUUUT that witch forwarding it to her daughter doesnt make Chelsea complicit in it. Depends on what she did afterward. I just hate it, you know you cant help who youre born to and I think that woman will be unhappy regardless of what material excess she accumulates. Simply because of her crappy parentage.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
looked though several forums, didn't see this posted: Mods move if in wrong forum, delete if topic had been already covered.

Hillary Deleted Email Showing She Forwarded Classified Information To Her Daughter

dailycaller.com...

Hillary Clinton deleted a 2009 email in which she forwarded classified information to her daughter, Chelsea. The email was released on Friday by the State Department. It is one of thousands of emails recovered by the FBI from Clinton’s private email server.

Not much to say about this.... Hillary was passing out classified information like hotdogs without buns and pizza with cheese.

WTF people...... which one is going to come along and defend Hillary's right to forward classified information to her daughter?

RUH ROH!
edit on 4-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Now this is concerning. Clinton is an idiot. That I can safely say. I don't know how someone could be so blatantly ignorant of the sensitivity of their work. There is no purpose for her daughter to have ever received sensitive material. Do they think it's cool to share secrets like high schoolers? The incompetence is beyond anything I've ever seen at that level.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No speculation... the email is there for everyone to see..... Chelsea for some reason was using an email pseudonym "Diane Reynolds".

But why would Hillary do this?
edit on 4/11/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join