It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner is flipping

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

More made up stories. Huma has been seen publicly but is in custody? Stop with all the fake b.s. it's really getting tiresome!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Really? I laughed because a whole lot of people are setting themselves up for a humiliating let down. You could also question the legitimacy based on how many times every conspiracy ever has failed to deliver and caused ignorance to spread.

I'm all for this, but don't get carried away here. Absolutely nothing has happened as of right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I find myself agreeing with everything you post. You're my soul mate!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There has just been a different feel in the air over the last week.

Most of the time, someone has a theory, or good storyline, but I can usually tell it's b.s..

This time, though? Something different is going down, and it's palpable.

We haven't seen anyone dragged away yet, no doubt, but something's going to happen and that's what most of us are feeling.

It just "feels" different.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

perhaps the clinic is wienering him off of teenage girls by putting him on a young mare?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust no, they showed her on fox news going into some lame liberal nutbag old womens gathering, hey were hugging and kissing her when she entered, when she left she smiled at the reporters who were yelling questions at her. She has not campaigned since the leak about continuing an active investigation. Too bad there isn't someone with the last name Burger, then the title could have been "flipping burgers and wieners".

edit on 4-11-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: alphabetaone

perhaps the clinic is wienering him off of teenage girls by putting him on a young mare?

Then "they" are really "pushing the LGBTQ agenda" because He was seen riding "Rusty" a 2 year old Gelding... hahahaha

Stay Hydrated...

Edit: "They" had the re-hab center change the name of the horse. Before Weiner got there the horse was named "Bernie" then some SJW™ thought that was offensive to once HRC opponent and now HRC™ surrogate Bernie Sanders, Himself a victim of castration, so they went with a more gender neutral name "Rusty".

Obs- Who thinks that the word "Surrogate" is one of a handful of 'key words' which are part of the Psy-Ops?
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you do that just to be a skutch ??

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I like smoked sausage like that. Crisp up and sweeten up the center.
Now I'm hungry.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Couldn't disagree more. I'm with Alphabetaone on this.

"As you seen play out in the headlines over the past few months"

Really?

Someone with atrocious grammatical skills cut and pasted most of this... and wasn't articulate enough to catch the grammar and misspellings.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
a reply to: Snarl

Couldn't disagree more. I'm with Alphabetaone on this.

"As you seen play out in the headlines over the past few months"

Really?

Someone with atrocious grammatical skills cut and pasted most of this... and wasn't articulate enough to catch the grammar and misspellings.

Yea.

Just for clarity though, I am not, nor was I then outright dismissing it's authenticity but merely providing a reason why I had all the more reason to question it and had/have doubts, thus taking it with the grains of salt necessary.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Well ... after reading Nef's post today ... I can see the potential origins of this information.

-Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join