It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner is flipping

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
is Huma with Hillary on the campaign Trail today?

Even if they show her, it could be a double actress.

Or even a pro with photoshop.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Would the fact that Wiener's in a sex clinic preclude him from being visited by enthusiastic men in suits?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Fools

First of all, I just want to say that the title of this thread is hilarious to me, so there's that.

Secondly, I want to say that upon reading the document in it's entirety and finding so many numerous and blatant grammar and spelling inconsistencies, I would have to seriously question the veracity of the author.

Yeah I thought you flipped burgers and turned wieners.

Generally speaking yes.

But Five Guys slices them length-wise down the middle, grills them on one side and then flips them like a burger.

Tasty as hell but I still like their cheeseburgers and Cajun seasoned fries better...

Your mileage may vary...

edit on 11/4/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There really were few grammar errors in that post, far fewer than most ATS posts. And I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi myself. Claiming grammar errors that do not exist doesn't help whatever cause you're trying to promote here. The first half of this epistle doesn't really show anything we don't already know from the last few days of revelations. As far as I can tell the second half is just speculative. At least there is no independent corroboration that Huma has been in even temporary custody. It assumes what many of us have suspected, that Huma is a Saudi agent, but this sounds much more like the document is feeding our expectations rather than proving them. A grain of salt is needed here until we get additional details from other sources.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You're welcome to read all about the clinic he's at.

www.recoveryranch.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fools

Chelsea is in New Hampshire today .

Probably a double actress too.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Perhaps, but let me quote a line from that document as it appears:

Due to the political sensitivity of the suspect and her aids, the Department of Justice demanded Directory Comey abandon the probe and make a public statement absorbing secretary Clinton of any wrong doing. As you seen play out in the headlines over the past few months.

Aids, absorbing, Directory, As you seen?.... does any of this sound like a professional authoring it? Hence my questioning it.

edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Equine Therapy at the Recovery Ranch.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Claim is that Weiner and Huma have been taken into custody.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

statement absorbing secretary Clinton of any wrong doing

It bet the writer thought "absorbing" was "absolving".

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
spelling and grammar aside.

If the FBI did have all that was claimed in the linked image, why would they not have moved on the Clintons yet? If they can hush up the president and have the support of police, cia, nsa etc then surely they can just go around the DOJ and make arrests

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

statement absorbing secretary Clinton of any wrong doing

It bet the writer thought "absorbing" was "absolving".

No doubt, I'm sure that was the intent. But that one line I've quoted is what immediately struck me as being a bit off the rails with respect to any professionalism.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
spelling and grammar aside.

If the FBI did have all that was claimed in the linked image, why would they not have moved on the Clintons yet? If they can hush up the president and have the support of police, cia, nsa etc then surely they can just go around the DOJ and make arrests

Agreed. Additionally, they certainly have very little need for such anonymity and cloak and dagger routine.

If you can silence the President of the USA, you have little to fear.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Oh well isn't that so nice for him.

But still, I weep for those poor poor horses.

edit on 4-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: must it really?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Should we be critical? Yes of course. But theres smoke on the water. Its a fact that Weiner got popped. Its a fact his computer had the deleted Clinton classified docs on it. Its a fact Huma was somehow involved. Its a fact that the Clinton investigation has been reopened by the FBI. Its a fact that it would take serious evidence to do so. Its a fact that the DNC rigged their primary. Its a fact Lynch met quasi-secretly with Bill Clinton and then promptly shut down the investigation. Its a fact that Brazille fed Hillary debate queations early.

There are so many facts that leaked out that we literally cant keep up.

Is it any wonder that the piranhas smell blood in the water? Both speculation and actual inside info is likely to be thick. And there is lots of factual inside info that has been coming out. Thats how we know about all those facts. Snowden, Manning, Assange's sources, the dam is leaking like a sieve.

So lets be critical. I dont expect Clinton will be arrested or the country will exolode, but a lot of stuff is in motion and we can expect something serious to come of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

You forgot the grandest Fo Paw going... Wearing white after Labor Day and leaving 'skid marks'.. Either wear a darker color or skip TacoBell™...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Claim is that Weiner and Huma have been taken into custody and that Weiner is cooperating. Next step will be to get a hold of Hill and Bill, the dynamic pizza party duo.

I am skeptical. Weiner was in Tennessee this morning so unless they grabbed him without anyone knowing this should have been all over the place by now since the transit time from there by aircraft is about 2 hours and there is no way it would have remained quite for that long.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Should we be critical? Yes of course. But theres smoke on the water. Its a fact that Weiner got popped. Its a fact his computer had the deleted Clinton classified docs on it. Its a fact Huma was somehow involved. Its a fact that the Clinton investigation has been reopened by the FBI. Its a fact that it would take serious evidence to do so. Its a fact that the DNC rigged their primary. Its a fact Lynch met quasi-secretly with Bill Clinton and then promptly shut down the investigation. Its a fact that Brazille fed Hillary debate queations early.

There are so many facts that leaked out that we literally cant keep up.

Is it any wonder that the piranhas smell blood in the water? Both speculation and actual inside info is likely to be thick. And there is lots of factual inside info that has been coming out. Thats how we know about all those facts. Snowden, Manning, Assange's sources, the dam is leaking like a sieve.

So lets be critical. I dont expect Clinton will be arrested or the country will exolode, but a lot of stuff is in motion and we can expect something serious to come of it.

Absolutely! Bravo and Star! Let's be critical. In the same breath let's NOT be so quick to take as fact that which any Tom, Dick and Harry can accomplish with a word processor either.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Where in TN? Any proof? Not to doubt you, just curious.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Fools because: cuz

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Where in TN? Any proof? Not to doubt you, just curious.

Nunnelly, Tennessee.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join