It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI's Coded Tweet Yesterday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If this is a purposeful selection to convey some idea then

Investigators determined that Jack Gilbert Graham was responsible for bombing the airplane to kill his mother as revenge for his childhood and to obtain a large life insurance payout.

Within 15 months of the explosion, Graham—who already had an extensive criminal record—was tried, convicted, and executed for the crime

Maybe Hillary and company are mother and the son (FBI) is going for payback.

I doubt it but who knows what has happened to the minds of government workers during this political fiasco.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Don't understand the tech stuff...but TWO U.S. Cyber-security Agencies are currently attacking each other.

map.norsecorp.com...#/

They are blasting each other this is unreal watch the map DC to DEKALB JUNCTION DC IS THE ATTACKER

twitter.com...

The Norse attack map is amazing to see....

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

They helped Me w/a heroin investigation in 2001. The agent that was very helpful with Me was from Belgium. I routed Her My investigation and She handled the 'overseas' connection.

It doesn't seem to have helped. Back then Afghanistan only produced 7% of the opium. Since "The War" in Afghanistan, they have gone up to close to 90% so maybe Interpol™ did give up ???

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm surprised folks are ignoring this. That is friggin nuts. Not sure why some of the heavy action seems to be USA against itself. I also noticed a lot of Microsoft Corp blowing by. Wow, that is something to watch.

ETA: Is this just a normal day? The few times I have looked at it I don't recall it having this much intensity.

edit on 11/4/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Ethan Hawke retired probably

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Don't understand the tech stuff...but TWO U.S. Cyber-security Agencies are currently attacking each other.

map.norsecorp.com...#/

They are blasting each other this is unreal watch the map DC to DEKALB JUNCTION DC IS THE ATTACKER

twitter.com...

The only thing of any interest in Dekalb Junction is a cyber security firm called Xervant.

www.xervant.com...

Attacks are originating in DC but it may be that the company is attacking themselves as a way to test their defenses in the NY location.

It also seems that site gets attacked often...multiple google hits on multiple dates reference that fact.

I have no idea what it all means.

Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I got:

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

Yeah me too.

Stupid ring.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

This is exactly the kind of thread ATS was designed for and suits it's mission quite nicely.

It fosters discussion in which anyone can participate, even those who dwell under bridges and have nothing to offer other than flinging poo.

OP, you present a very plausible theory and support it with reason and logic.

There are so many things in play right now, it's hard to keep up with everything. I'm quite happy to have come across this thread amidst all the other recent unpleasantness that's been in the threads the past few days.

Riffrafter makes several valid points as well and asks concise questions.

Absolutely top notch thread!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Microsoft - Gates Foundation is HUGE $$$ for the CF

If cyber war between different agencies is happening, Clinton and co would call on them for backup. They've got an in with Google too, kind skeeving me out now that I think about that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

map.norsecorp.com...#/

twitter.com...

The only thing of any interest in Dekalb Junction is a cyber security firm called Xervant.

www.xervant.com...

Attacks are originating in DC but it may be that the company is attacking themselves as a way to test their defenses in the NY location.

It also seems that site gets attacked often...multiple google hits on multiple dates reference that fact.

I have no idea what it all means.

Hope that helps.

Very helpful. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of Dubai in there too.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It still seems odd...timing-wise.
From what I hear, this type of internal attacking is unusual.
I'm still inclined to believe there may be separate agencies in conflict.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Packets on a network doesn't mean the network owner is instigating the attack. It can just be part of the path the packets take.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'm seeing a lot of Dubai in there too.

Why would Dubai be significant?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh, come on guys, do I need to be the first to link to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

Good job, stdscf12, for decoding the tweet msg!

Ko3
edit on 4-11-2016 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It think the OP premise was that it was posted the day before with a historical reference to 2 days earlier than that day.

disclaimer: I am not stating the Op is fact or even the mot probable situation.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not sure but it all seems to be inbound, very little outbound form there that I've noticed.

I'm sure you've seen this:

There's a lot of $$$ in Dubai.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I wanna play along...

11/1/1955 might be: 11-h. 1-a. 19-s. 5-e. 5-e

(Numbers corresponding to positioning of the letters in the tweet.)

Hasee- www.hasee.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Btw: if you click on the link, you'd see it's a computer company (in China, I think it said?)

I doubt it's anything, but the investigation is computer related, and that was the first thing I tried.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join