It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI's Coded Tweet Yesterday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stdscf12
But who is KA?

Kohntarkosz Anteria.

You don't want to know. Really. Trust me on this. You really, really don't want to know.

Kohntarkosz Anteria.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Could be an odd coincidence.
But you know what they say.... there are no coincidences.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

But who is KA?

Kohntarkosz Anteria.

You don't want to know. Really. Trust me on this. You really, really don't want to know.

Kohntarkosz Anteria.

The record from the band Magma? Are they getting help from Interpol™? Which would make the absolute MOST SENSE... How can the PUBLIC- Law Enforcement's employer, trust these folks of doing a thorough, un-biased investigation?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
a reply to: stdscf12

Yeah, that part got me.. Although who is KA and who is DD?

King Arthur.

Camelot reference.

Kennedy White House referred to as Camelot.

Grassy knoll shooter identity finally being disclosed?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

But who is KA?

Kohntarkosz Anteria.

Kohntarkosz Anteria.

The record from the band Magma? Are they getting help from Interpol™? Which would make the absolute MOST SENSE... How can the PUBLIC- Law Enforcement's employer, trust these folks of doing a thorough, un-biased investigation?

How would Interpol help with an investigation?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I follow the FBI on Twitter, and I saw this, and had no idea that their message could be a coded message, so this is amazing, and interesting to me. Thank you so much for sharing this. There are some interesting responses in this thread. I don't believe in coincidences, and I do want to know about this, Kohntarkosz Anteria.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It depends entirely upon what information is contained within the files they have found lately. If it turns out that there are links between places the Clintons have been and "business ventures" they have supported, which involve the European continent or persons from the European continent, it makes perfect sense for Interpol to be involved.

I wonder, for example, where Eppstein got his girls from? I wonder where the banking is being done? Many things link back to Europe.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Interpol is an information fusion organization. It doesn't investigate anything, nor does it arrest people. There are no "Interpol agents" running around solving global mysteries.

Point being that Interpol facilitates information exchange between law enforcement. It doesn't "help investigate" anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What about this one :
Ka Translate Button
[kah]
noun, Egyptian Religion.
a spiritual entity, an aspect of the individual, believed to live within the body during life and to survive it after death.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Whatever the meaning.. You my friend get a star and flag for thinking outside if the box.. Bravo

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I wonder where the banking is being done? Many things link back to Europe.

That is a deep rabbit hole. And one of the few that actually scare the # out of me! Danny Casolaro, the octopus, that quickly hushed up pedo ring in the western US, and it all traces back by shadows and random dots to PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan. And these are people currently in power.

I try not to think about it too much. Dark, deep, and dangerous. *closes eyes, walks away*

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You should be aware, as a law enforcement type, that investigation does not mean legwork exclusively, or hunting down witnesses or evidence. Investigation can, and more often than not, does involve sifting huge amounts of already collected data, and collating such data as pertains to a case in such a way as its relevance to a case can be roundly understood by the reader. Interpol excel at this sort of work, precisely because it is what they do, and it is very much investigation.

It may not be forensics or action policing focused, but it is absolutely an investigative powerhouse despite that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

But who is KA?

KA?

Possibly? Sounds like some weird sh*t if you ask me. Any other ideas?

The Ka “The ka was essentially a person’s double,” it was the life force and at death it was separated from the body.[18,2] The reason for extensive and elaborate preparation for the body for the after life was to ensure the ka had a home. The living would sometimes provide bread, beer, oxen and fowl to feed the ka for the afterlife. They also believed the deceased body would have to resemble the past living body as much as possible so the ka could recognize its body and then the ba would “return to it each night after spending time in the sunshine.”[18] The living would leave more than just food for the deceased if possible. They would also leave servants, weapons, jewelry, clothes, and their mummified pets, in their tomb—anything that would help them in their afterlife. The tombs would also house the Shabti [18,19] statues that represented servants who would help the owner of the tomb in the after life. “The backs of these figurines were inscribed with Chapter 6 of The Book of the Dead. This spell ensured that if the owner of the shabti was called upon at any time to do any kind of compulsory labour the shabti would respond and perform the duty instead of its owner.”[19] The tombs from the Age of the Pyramids would have inscriptions on the tomb that would read, “May this official be given a thousand loaves of bread, a thousand jugs of beer”, in hopes this prayer would be enough to feed the ka, if no offerings were available.

edit on 4-11-2016 by KonquestAbySS because: External Source added

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Don't understand the tech stuff...but TWO U.S. Cyber-security Agencies are currently attacking each other.

map.norsecorp.com...#/

They are blasting each other this is unreal watch the map DC to DEKALB JUNCTION DC IS THE ATTACKER

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If that event actually happened on that date, it would be more difficult to build a code around it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It could be some rabbit hole or its just a Tweet about a plane that was blown up in 1955 in which the FBI was a part of the investigation.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-11-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If that event actually happened on that date, it would be more difficult to build a code around it.

It did happen on that date.
The plane was bombed.
The FBI actually investigated the bombing.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I got:

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You should be aware, as a law enforcement type, that investigation does not mean legwork exclusively, or hunting down witnesses or evidence. Investigation can, and more often than not, does involve sifting huge amounts of already collected data, and collating such data as pertains to a case in such a way as its relevance to a case can be roundly understood by the reader. Interpol excel at this sort of work, precisely because it is what they do, and it is very much investigation.

It may not be forensics or action policing focused, but it is absolutely an investigative powerhouse despite that.

Precisely none of which does Interpol do. Law enforcement officers and agents do all of that, then use Interpol to disseminate it to other law enforcement officers and agents. There is no "Interpol agent" sitting in an office reading reports and emails and then putting them together for other people to read.

As a direct relative to the FBI agent that was the FBI point of contact for Interpol Washington, which is the national representative office to Interpol, I am indeed incredibly familiar with what Interpol does, as well as what it does not do.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Very interesting!

Could it be that simple?

Even football teams use pictures that can mean 1000 words

Real code is much more sophisticated

However free education
Magic Squares-cypher
Real college class

m.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics