It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Hillary ABC "Reporter" Triggered By Anti-Hillary, Anti-Media Students

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Is this an objective reporter or a Democrat activist denying reality for the purposes of propaganda?

Is it clear?

LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

First off HE is the one who suggested "police at your door". Second, why is he lecturing them that it won't happen? Is he clairvoyant or is he campaigning for Hillary? This is not how a reporter acts, but it is how a triggered activist acts.

Hence why I think you're being misleading...it's a natural question to ask: "What is your worry? That Police will come to your door requesting your firearms?"... That is a perfectly valid question to ask given the context of the conversation. How else is he going to glean why it is they are concerned unless he asks the relevant question about it?

Second, he isn't "lecturing" ffs...get a grip would you? He is simply stating that it wont happen to put their minds at ease because it looked as though they were SINCERELY worried.... I would have done the same if I saw distress in kids; try to comfort them.

Unless you're a licensed and registered psychotherapist and psychologist, you'll have to forgive me if I don't take your word on precisely how anyone at ALL acts, much less a "triggered" activist >.>

"They seem to believe what Trump is claiming and not trusting what Clinton has been saying"

He's implying the absurdity of thinking Hillary is going after the 2nd amendment. Of course Hillary has a long list of quotes and actions suggesting she is a threat the the 2nd amendment, but this trigger activist suggests the opposite is true.

But that's not what you said...you said he "mocks" students.... nowhere did he "mock" students, unless you have some warped idea of what "mocking" truly is. Just stop, with the "Were victims and I want to be coddled" mentality...this is part and parcel to why the country is so spineless and divided in the first place.

I absolutely applaud these kids, no doubt about it! I just think youre being sensationalist for some reason or another.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What a way to misuse the word triggered!

He wasn't triggered, but he was in a panic since everything he threw at them didn't go the way he planned!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
What a way to misuse the word triggered!

He wasn't triggered, but he was in a panic since everything he threw at them didn't go the way he planned!

I will definitely agree, I almost bet he expected a wishy washy audience of kids who honestly simply don't know what they want.

He found himself in front of a wonderfully resolute audience instead, and that's really refreshing.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
if only millenials were as intuitively aware...

It depends on the millennial I have found. Usually it starts with their parents and how brainwashed they are.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You do realize that the ability to be "triggered" implies that the person has been abused in some form? These people deserve our sympathy, not our loathing or condescension. Their minds have been twisted around so much they are barely in control of them anymore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join