It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens Of Thousands Ineligible Hillary Clinton Votes Already Counted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
And so it begins...

Reporter claiming GOP already contesting questionable mail in vote counting methods in Broward county, FL.

News anchor looks pretty surprised and disgusted.

No surprise here. I was disgusted the second after I heard of Clinton Curtis, electronic voting machines, and how easily they were being hacked. Years ago. Bring on the fraud, Democrats. We have a healthy dose of American apathy and complacency waiting for you. Scam us some more. We just love it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Any evidence, or just a claim from a crank?

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well I suppose if you want to call a Fox news reporter reading an official letter from the state GOP a crank, you might not be too far off the mark.
I know nothing other than found the video. Dunno.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Wasn't Florida one of states that George Soros owned the polling station in?

2000 Florida was rigged for the Republicans
2016 Florida is rigged for the Democrats

Remind me again why I am supposed to believe there is a difference between these two puppet parties!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: DJW001

Well I suppose if you want to call a Fox news reporter reading an official letter from the state GOP a crank, you might not be too far off the mark.
I know nothing other than found the video. Dunno.

The letter is presumably a counter-move to the Dems filing suits to prevent voter harassment in states that the Supreme Court has issued cease and desist orders in the past. It was a stupid move on the part of the local Republican party boss because if he doesn't file a suit and provide evidence it will cost the party in terms of credibility and public opinion.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The letter is presumably a counter-move to the Dems filing suits to prevent voter harassment in states that the Supreme Court has issued cease and desist orders in the past. It was a stupid move on the part of the local Republican party boss because if he doesn't file a suit and provide evidence it will cost the party in terms of credibility and public opinion.

Any evidence of that, or just a claim from a crank?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Any evidence of that, or just a claim from a crank?

Just a speculation from a crank. Let's wait and see if there is anything to back up the claim in the OP.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

This thread is throwing salt on the wounds of Hillary sheeple.

Love it.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ok so, I found this:

UPDATE

Fox Business report 2 hours later

Florida GOP is threatening a lawsuit at 9:00 am.
Broward County doesn’t deny they opened and counted ballots without approval of canvassing Board.

We are following the standard practice for ballot by mail preparation. We haven’t done anything different than we have done in the past. The only difference is we sent out a no-match affidavit to the voters whose signatures are deemed to not match the signature on record

Brenda Snipes
—Supervisor of Elections – Broward County, FL

Another link:

insider.foxnews.com...

and that came from here:
investmentwatchblog.com... -please-rt-tennessee-gop-on-twitter/

Pretty cranky, don't you think?
edit on Fri Nov 4th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Note:

Chairman Blaise Ingoglia told Shapiro that "Florida law prescribes that when the supervisor of elections takes in all these ballots, they have to be approved by the canvassing board."

Therefore, the officials have no legal authority to open the ballot envelopes.

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

This sounds more like "voter intimidation" than voter fraud!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The only difference is we sent out a no-match affidavit to the voters whose signatures are deemed to not match the signature on record

And if these are not legit, all the fraudulent vote had to do is provide a mismatched signature (it doesn't even have to match) and a piece of mail matching the address used to vote.

A hypothetical scenario for voter-fraud that matters.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wow, excellent thread, thanks, I S&F'd it. And yep, the tie-ins may be right there. But alas, I guess I am just a crank, because I have no evidence of that. But, we're getting warmer...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Lol.... Fox news...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Geez you'd think they might wait until Tuesday to start the shenanigans.

They're giving it to us with no lube this time.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Lol.... Fox news...

I know right? almost as bad as CNN or MSNBC! LOL!!!
edit on 4-11-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

FOX is easily the most reliable MSM station.
They lean right, while the rest are laying down on their left ears

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Any evidence, or just a claim from a crank?

Hay . A lot of us old folks are cranks. I think you meant crackpot , loon

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Interesting. The quote on investmentwatch blog says:

We are following the standard practice for ballot by mail preparation. We haven’t done anything different than we have done in the past. The only difference is we sent out a no-match affidavit to the voters whose signatures are deemed to not match the signature on record

Original source.

I see no other source for this statement! Note that there is no mention in the quote of opening the ballot; it merely confirms that they are following standard procedure. This is detailed in Florida election law as follows:

The supervisor of elections shall verify the signature of each elector on the return mailing envelope with the signature on the elector’s registration records. Such verification may commence at any time prior to the canvass of votes. The supervisor of elections shall safely keep the ballot unopened in his or her office until the county canvassing board canvasses the vote. If the supervisor of elections determines that an elector to whom a replacement ballot has been issued under subsection (4) has voted more than once, the canvassing board shall determine which ballot, if any, is to be counted.

Thus, the question is whether or not Snipes followed standard procedure. This should be easy enough to prove. Even the blog claims that she said she has. If the Republicans don't file suit, it means they have discovered that the claim is false.

edit on 4-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Lol.... Fox news...

Great post there....
Very intellectual and informative.

edit on 11/4/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join