It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think these hints of Pedophilia are Crazy? Think again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
bl00d libel. its shame. the ancient mythologies believe in bl00d libel, so the powers that be are still performing it.
edit on 4-11-2016 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ted Gunderson...he said this was happening.

If you buy any of this and take into consideration his claims and try to view all of the leaks through the lens of a covert war it would be F.B.I. versus C.I.A. at this point.

Got to really tighten your tin foil hat though.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thank you for bringing further attention to this horrid topic. Considering its importance
and that so many high profile evil people and events are directly connected,
It is hard to believe that more people do not know, or are in denial.
There are connections to people in positions of power going back many decades
as well as events in the news today. Wars, assassination, slavery, serial and spree killings, famine
disease and mass mind control, are par for the coarse.
There is too much involved to post it all and there is also the Ban-Hammer to consider,
but you have provided plenty of food for thought for the uninitiated. Good work !
I started seeing the patterns, as a teen in the '80s, reading about Manson and other killers.
The Process and government involvement kept popping up as well as H.S. Thompson's ramblings
in rolling stone dropping clues.
Then the internet became available and I discovered that me and Bill Cooper were not the only
crazies who saw a pattern. Well I'm rambling so please accept this offering to your OP.

This email correspondence shows a certain person to be a poor, although eloquent, deceiver.

whale.to...

The second is rather long and was written about 2001 by an excellent researcher with good sources listed.

www.whale.to...

If y'all don't hear from ezramullins again you will know that something is fishy in Denmark.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

All o can say is I am actually sitting here just shaking my head and I have only read the first link you posted. I have so many mixed emotions about all this I'm just kind of stuck if that makes sense. Sensory overload I suppose.

I have to admit I was very hesitant about posting this and for basically the reasons you hinted at above. It is the motto of the site though to deny ignorance. Since that has been running a bit rampant here as of late, figured some actual bonafide truth was needed on this subject.

I'm glad to hear you appreciated it odd as that seems to sound for such a gruesome subject.

After I get some rest, I will tackle your second link. Thank you for sharing and adding some more useful substance to this post.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The puppet masters only leash puppets with too much to loose to go awal.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Hey, I can't get either of those base links to show, any help?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SnippythehorseThis is the way it's always been. Nothing new here except that it's being discussed merely as a theory. I do not agree with it btw. 😡

edit on 11 10 16Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:40:46 -0600 by Elderlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins
I'm not sure if you will even see this as it has taken me so long to reply. You know how life can throw a speed bump here and there.

Anyhow as for the second link, I did actually get a good read on that as it was one of the topics from my original post. I have just started digging into some of the other topics that were posted on your link though.

I really have to take it slowly because my brain just doesn't really want to wrap around this madness that is a actual reality.

Thanks again for sharing those links

top topics

<< 1   >>

join