It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans End Doctor's Life-Saving Research:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Spider879

Could you imagine women being impregnated only to be harvested for a fetus' organs? It's not pleasant to think about nor talk about so I applaud you for that. However, surely you can see the very slippery slope here.

That sounds like a script straight out of a movie.
The pod people come to mind.

I don't think i like the sound of that at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

We just aren't that evolved yet for everyone to recognize what a greater good is or entails.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's a sad day for humans everywhere

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

On one hand, surely I can see the usefulness here. Similar to organ donations upon the deceased, taking an aborted fetus' tissue to be used for good.

On the other, where there is profit to be made, there will be people there and ready to exploit it. Human organ trafficking and robbery are very real things that exist.

Could you imagine women being impregnated only to be harvested for a fetus' organs? It's not pleasant to think about nor talk about so I applaud you for that. However, surely you can see the very slippery slope here.

Yes abuse can take many forms as well as corruption in any endeavor , but we shouldn't stop going fwd with scientific inquires because of it or else we will never advance or problem solve.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Agreed. Simple solution here is to find ways of acquiring donations legitimately.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
And that's already in place, but politicians who take their marching orders from religious fundies scare the day lights out of their constituent on bogus claims, no matter how much time it had been debunked.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Stop with this bull.

Fox news exists, therefore the left do not own the media. Fox is part of the media, and right wing intellectual starvation is ALL over that hot mess, like chicken pox on a three year old.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Thanks to genetic research fetal tissue can be grown in a lab. Time for the good doctor to catch up with his colleagues and he wont have to rely on donations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join