It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Rejected Trumps Misgivings, Why Cant Democrats Simply Acknowledge Hillary's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not only republicans but Fox news consistently criticized Trump for his comments and history. Most republicans denounced his misgivings and no one tried to hide it. Republicans call out their candidate, I did. Fox never tried to hide any of it. Lots of republicans had no choice but to vote trump because Hillary is SO bad. Lots of pubs love the guy. Maybe they love him so much because they listen to him speak and then hear twists of what he said or lib media, he actually said enough real stuff to keep them busy but that wasn't enough, they had to go that extra step. I will say this, Fox has democratic strategists on every night and to me, that is fair and balanced. Still some of the people on there are kooks like Oreilly. Here is a good example, Im a Trump supporter and trump sucks for environmental promises, Hillary says environmentalists need to get a life, yet the enviros protest Trump, wtf is that, they both suck on that issue. See, even though Im a Trump supporter I can still admit he sucks on some issues, can a liberal admit Hillary sucks on some issues ?

Not only will the liberals not acknowledge any negatives about Hillary, they try to hide it, for votes. Not only do they try to hide it from their liberal audience, they deflect to Trump and Russians or whatever the deflect of the week is. Not only do I see it in the media, I hear it from people. I know 2 Hillary supporters and they don't even know about the investigation or really anything else about politics in general, its not their fault, they watch MSNBC and they aren't introduced to the negatives of the democrat candidate. If CNN or MSNBC said anything at all about the emails , it was something good they picked out. Wow are the liberals going to be shocked when this stuff cant be hid and its ALL OVER all news, some liberal publications have even apologized for their bias in this election.

This is a huge difference I see and one that drove me to the Trump side. Every troll that spouted hateful nonsense made me vote Trump. Every denial of Hillarys wrong doings either by media or her voters made me vote trump. Every media blackout , every hypocrite email I read and every hypocrite activist , troll or protestor made me vote Trump. Essentially I would have never voted but the liberals made me do it, now I get to see You all cry, bitch, moan, loot, burn and pee on yourself as I kick back and LMFAO ahhahahaha.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
But Trump is a meanie!

He called Rosie O'donnel a fat slob.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

To be fair, there is something slightly repulsive about her.

He's an honest man... just.. too honest.

He says what everyone else is thinking.. or what he thinks everyone else is thinking anyway.
edit on 3-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He called Rosie O'donnel a fat slob.

The truth may hurt, but it can never be a lie. Lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I honestly believe those that receive any kind of reimbursement for their pro-Clinton work, directly or indirectly, simply aren't allowed to say certain things. Like how they can't even acknowledge that she committed perjury during the Benghazi investigation. They can't even admit it. Not because they don't understand. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid not to understand that one. But because they're not allowed to say it.

I'm not voting for Trump but the impossibility to admit wrongdoing by the Clinton sycophants you pointed out is staggering sometimes. Also, the Republican vs. Democrat, left vs. right, red vs. blue, butter side up vs. butter side down stuff has got to stop. That's stuff's toxic and doesn't do anyone any good at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
They stick together no matter the evil or corruption, Democrats stay together.

One advantage is it makes them stronger than Republicans through controversy.

The disadvantage is this is how nation's fall.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Trump says what some of you are thinking ... not everyone.

That would be the likely dividing line.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Trump says what people are thinking, and the policies he has plans for are not racist like people claim.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm 100% convinced that Hillary supporters don't care.

If you go over to the Occupy Democrats page they'll be happy to tell you they don't care.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Trump says what people are thinking, and the policies he has plans for are not racist like people claim.

Everyone doesn't think like you think.

Some people do; they are the ones who love Trump.

Some people don't; they are the ones who don't love Trump.

This fact addresses the question that some of you just can't seem to understand ... Trump doesn't "say what everyone is thinking."

His hateful, divisive, unconstitutional rhetoric only reflects the beliefs of some, not all.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Curious. I've pointed out in another thread how he wants to unite everyone, all races. Try again.
edit on 4-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

From their site, they say to Clinton supporters that the FBI is actually starting an investigation against Hillary, to make her look bad and influence the election.

They are literally saying that the FBI is trying to rig the outcome of the election, via false accusations.

My god.
edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Curious. I've pointed out in another thread how he wants to unite everyone, all races. Try again.

Not curious at all; you're badly mistaken.

You're describing him in messianic terms.

He's a divisive element targeting religious and ethnic groups: some for privilege, some for punishment.

His basic philosophies are fundamentally unAmerican.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

but what about what the op asks? You're quick to comment on the faults of trump, ok we get that. What op is saying republicans admit trumps mistakes, short comings etc etc but get a hillary supporter to say damn she is too damn corrupt or lord I wish she wouldn't tell so many lies or any kind of constructive criticism. they deny, deny, deny and defend. defend, defend. russia did it therefore we can't comment. I don't get it she has so many defenders and none of her supporters have had that "oh crap" moment, at least no that I've seen. Shed any light on that?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

From their site, they say to Clinton supporters that the FBI is actually starting an investigation against Hillary, to make her look bad and influence the election.

They are literally saying that the FBI is trying to rig the outcome of the election, via false accusations.

My god.

Is it inconceivable to you that making a vapid announcement like Comey's based on zero information days before the national Elections could affect the outcome in a light negative to Clinton? But at the same time, he refused to acknowledge any negative investigations against Trump because he was worried it would affect the election?

How obvious does this need to be?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

My god.

Is it inconceivable to you that making a vapid announcement like Comey's based on zero information days before the national Elections could affect the outcome in a light negative to Clinton? But at the same time, he refused to acknowledge any negative investigations against Trump because he was worried it would affect the election?

I'm hoping it does!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

but what about what the op asks? You're quick to comment on the faults of trump, ok we get that. What op is saying republicans admit trumps mistakes, short comings etc etc but get a hillary supporter to say damn she is too damn corrupt or lord I wish she wouldn't tell so many lies or any kind of constructive criticism. they deny, deny, deny and defend. defend, defend. russia did it therefore we can't comment. I don't get it she has so many defenders and none of her supporters have had that "oh crap" moment, at least no that I've seen. Shed any light on that?

Well, I personally have mentioned dozens of times (btw, I'm not a Hillary supporter) that I think Hillary Clinton is a consummate politician, which means that I think that honesty and "goodness" per se are not primary considerations for her. I have lamented just recently the absurdities surrounding her email server.

However, although I'm betting you don't see it, the right-wing in this country has been launching a decades-long smear job against both Clintons. Things you believe because they have been reinforced for years int he media you consume are absurd to others, who, like me, see Clinton not as some perfect example of humanity, but as an often cold, secretive, manipulating, hawkish corporatist.

Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

My god.

I'm hoping it does!

I'm sure you are. That's part of the problem. You're willing to justify inequity when it fits your political agenda.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

My god.

I'm hoping it does!

I'm sure you are. That's part of the problem. You're willing to justify inequity when it fits your political agenda.

I have no political agenda. People like to assume that. Which is funny.

I have a gut feeling, that's all.

If America is stupid enough to change their minds because they are'nt smart enough to see that there is literally ZERO evidence right now to support the allegations against Hillary.. Then # it.

It's all a social mind game to me. But I'm not going to insult the integrity of our nations facilities by suggesting that the FBI is taking the election into their own hands. That's unamerican!

They are herding the sheeple and making it look like a piece of uneducated cake! I love it, it personally validates to me how dumb people actually are. And how little they think.
edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You're funny. Not wasting my time on you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join