It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Hillary Could Not Even Be Army Privates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm sure there are some Trump ones but from my 20 year career in the US military:

Obama: Smoked pot. That question on the form would disqualify him. No, go home.

Hillary: Under a Federal FBI investigation. Only after that is resolved so no. Go home.

I'm sure they could have both passed the physical fitness test part in their prime so I will give them a pass but Obama would have struggled being a smoker and also pot smoker. Military would have cleaned his lungs out though in a few months one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I hate Hillary, but Obama could have gotten a waver. Most Americans have smoked pot. What's the big deal.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Who cares? Obama has served at the highest military rank, Commander in Chief! Hillary has served her country as First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, Congresswoman to the State of New York, and held the Federal Office of Secretary of State!

Take your "private" ranking status and put it in Obama's pipe and smoke it!

edit on 3-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Obama admitted to using coke in his book.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

And Trump draft dodged because of a dodgy knee or something.

So they'd all be useless.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hang him.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Another great stimulating Sophomoric thread on ATS. Thank you.
edit on 3-11-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hey, im not trying to be insolent. But there is no way Obamas skinny arse would of ever made it through Ft Leanord wood basic training....certainly not in August.

He couldnt grind a 5 mile road march from the look of him doing calisthenics in Germany.

Hillary is a ball of dough, she never had a "prime"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Who cares? Obama has served at the highest military rank, Commander in Chief!

Did he wear a uniform? No, he's a civilian in charge of the military. He has never 'served in the military.'

Hillary has served her country as First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, Congresswoman to the State of New York, and held the Federal Office of Secretary of State!

NONE of which are military ranks and three out of four aren't even elected positions. To claim any sort of equivalence here is absurd. "First Lady"???? Really????

A very mature and educated response on your part.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Hang him.

Technically ... that would be a lynching.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Lol smoking pot wouldn't disqualify him because like everyone else he can and will lie about ever doing drugs.

Hillary, at the age of 69-70 is under FBI investigation but guess what, shes to old to join the military so what are you smoking?

Many military members are smokers to this day and always have been. Smoking cigs never stopped anyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Hang him.

No thanks.
I was just stating a fact.
There are no waivers for coke use in the military that I am aware of.
Actually, I am against drug laws. I am a libertarian.
But the military doesn't see it the same way.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Did he wear a uniform? No, he's a civilian in charge of the military. He has never 'served in the military.'

He served as Commander in Chief. And by the way, they wear uniforms at McDonald's!

A commander-in-chief is the person or body that exercises supreme operational command and control of a nation's military forces or significant elements of those forces. In the latter case, the force element is those forces within a particular region, or associated by function.

NONE of which are military ranks and three out of four aren't even elected positions.

So? The point is, she has more than "served her country", regardless of what she wore!

link   

Who cares? Obama has served at the highest military rank, Commander in Chief! Hillary has served her country as First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, Congresswoman to the State of New York, and held the Federal Office of Secretary of State!

I don't smoke pot. If I did I could have never joined 20 plus years ago. Maybe that's why Obama never joined. I think Hillary tried but not sure what happened with that. She walked in and walked out. I know she tried to become an honorary Marine in the early 90's. I was in the USMC during that time and they told her NO. Only one way to become a Marine. I will never forget that episode. It was in all the Marine Corps papers at the time. Marines told her straight up we don't do that stuff. No such thing as a fake Marine.
edit on 3-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: schuyler

Its always obvious who hasnt truly been involved in the worlds greatest military.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Of course you could have joined. When you enlist you are asked about your drug use and if you used drugs and confess to it then you would most likely get a waiver. Only stupid people admit to doing drugs, it's a stupid test. Once you sign up stop smoking pot. Easy peasy.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Chief Thief.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

No, she has more than robbed and cheated her country. And a McDonalds uniform would be to good for the likes of her.

You speak like a person that doesnt understand the level of service performed by our men and women in military uniform

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You are just making crap up. I can tell you enlisted boot camp for the Navy is a joke, pretty much anyone can make it.

I have no doubt Obama would and still could make it through Army, Navy, or Air Force basic training....the Marine Corps maybe not.

Also admitting to smoke weed does NOT disqualify people from the service.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Trump's being sued by the Justice Department twice and settling it by paying them may be enough of a disqualification.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join