It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stumping analysts with unforeseen large numbers black voters.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Recent polling has shown an unforseen situation since Hillary Clinton's FBI investigation.

Donald J. Trump has 17% of the black votes in California.
14% in North Carolina.
26% of black votes in Florida.

Analysts never anticipated black turned over 3x higher than Romney had in 2012.

drive.google.com...
www.surveyusa.com...
www.wral.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Black lives matter, when they're voting for Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You are just salty that black people can think for themselves and are rejecting the Democratic plantation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You are just salty that black people can think for themselves and are rejecting the Democratic plantation.

So you're saying the majority of black people can't think for themselves and thus vote Democrat?

Yeah that's not racist.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can't wait for this election to be over and we move into phase 2 of unbearable politics. I think the elites want us to completely abandoned politics from disgust so they can move into phase 3, total control.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The writing was on the wall here. The MSM keeps saying he will not pull more than 5% in any state. He may not get California but there are quite a few others that this could cause to flip including NC and PA.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
I can't wait for this election to be over and we move into phase 2 of unbearable politics. I think the elites want us to completely abandoned politics from disgust so they can move into phase 3, total control.

Amen to that, i cant wait to see the reaction on ats, i will be enjoying my hangover should be fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

So you're saying the majority of black people can't think for themselves and thus vote Democrat?

Yeah that's not racist.

You read his post and interpreted it as exactly the opposite of what it says.
And then people starred your post.
Wow.

(post by seeker1963 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Perhaps they didn't know that the KKK endorses Trump and they should rethink their choice.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah that's not racist.

Wow.

No, he read it just as it was stated.

He said the black people that can "think for themselves" are rejecting the "Democratic plantation".

The vast majority of black Americans vote Democratic, thus he is saying the vast majority of black Americans can't think for themselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Perhaps they didn't know that the KKK endorses Trump and they should rethink their choice.

So does Medgar Evers' brother and Martin Luther King's niece.

(post by JinMI removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Plain and simple, black people don't need your approval to be black because their opinion doesn't fit your ideology of what a "black person should think"!

You need to bring that up with Metallicus who thinks black people who vote Dem cannot think for themselves.

Though his attitude towards black peoples thought process changes when they vote for Trump.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah that's not racist.

Wow.

You noticed that too eh butcher??

Hazardous, for those challenged in content and context, what it REALLY says is "Because Blacks can think for themselves is why they seem to be rejecting the idea of a Clinton Presidency" and likely why an uptick is stumping analysts. Let me know when you need something else spelled out for you in Lego fashion.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Yeah that's not racist.

Wow.

No, he read it just as it was stated.

He said the black people that can "think for themselves" are rejecting the "Democratic plantation".

The vast majority of black Americans vote Democratic, thus he is saying the vast majority of black Americans can't think for themselves.

nah. Ill disagree with you there, I think he is reading it precisely as he wants to ... to further a victim mentality. We all know Democratic Black voters can think for themselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I wonder how they feel now that white supremacists officially support Donald J. Trump?

Everyone makes mistakes but how they could ever support a man who retweeted white supremacists on multiple occasions.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Don't assume to tell me what Metallicus really meant, mate.

You're defending someone who proudly says (numerous times) that he has never found a black woman attractive.
& you think he holds democratic black people in high regard?.. lulz.

Ok fella. 👌🏻

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

Let's keep personal attacks, mudslinging and any kind of trollery at bay. Failure to do so will result in the removal of your post and quite possibly the suspension of your posting privileges.

Remember that posts removed as political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Don't assume to tell me what Metallicus really meant, mate.

You're defending someone who proudly says (numerous times) that he has never found a black woman attractive.
& you think he holds democratic black people in high regard?.. lulz.

Ok fella. 👌🏻

I'm not defending anyone "mate". And frankly, I'll assume anything I want to anytime I want to. In your little peacocking display here, what comes after the equal sign huh? What if I do assume to tell you anything I choose to?

Pointing out your inadequacies in context is not tantamount to a defense of anyone. With respect to his personal choice on what he finds attractive or not, how does that even come into the equation in any way?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join