It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Definitely" more than 55K emails...HRC busted by Benenson on wikileaks dump 27

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Is this the start of "Phase 3" that Wiki-leaks tweeted about?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't think this has any relation to Wikileaks, it is a network mapping tool to help discern connections that might not be otherwise visible:

How are we different?

Unlike most social networking sites, our data is not user contributed. This may seem contrary to the overall trend of online databases, and it is.

We specialize in the paths of influence - encompassing government, business and nonprofit affiliations. But we also show connections users might omit from their own public profiles, including family members, political involvement, lobbying activity and criminal charges.

Our maps focus on actual relationships - not mere connections or clustering. Roll your mouse over the connecting lines between actors in our maps, and you’ll see the specifics of their relationship.

Muckety about us

Now, since they list things like family members etc., one might be able to find a connection between seeming disparate events or people within those Wikileaks; so it can be used in conjunction with what WL publishes to help flesh out missing pieces.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You love that a lying psychopath that constantly proves that rules and laws don't apply to her is winning? and that there are members here trying to shed light on it as much as possible? How is that funny?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

You love that a lying psychopath that constantly proves that rules and laws don't apply to her is winning? and that there are members here trying to shed light on it as much as possible? How is that funny?

i would never vote for hillary either, thats why its so funny, the right cant even get there act together to beat a lifelong politician.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Cute maps boys. Any actual evidence of nefarious activities? What happened to the pedophile stuff? What happened to all the crap people were going to have on these politicians? As of right now I've seen nothing except a lot of classified or personal emails being traded around and it's like people think this is the big one. She's not going to go down because a bunch of emails got out. They have to contain actual illegal stuff in there for people to be right otherwise I just see a bunch of right wing nut jobs yelling at an old lady. At this point, until there's something here, you're all really demented human beings.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

This is how I feel. They always say gotcha and it always ends up being a bunch of pandering crap to get the most fearful of people to stay latched onto the party. It's mildly pathetic. Glad I'm not voting.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Looks like we have another 200 Clinton lies exposed !!

Good work.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

the only reason she is winning is because people vote for who they hate less, and determine that based on superficial factors. So, you're proud that American's are borderline stupid? Ok? For example, the fact that new things pointing to her completely lack of ethics or moral standards doesn't bother YOU a bit.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I guess one thing I've learned,

I need to use a pseudonym when emailing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Cute maps boys. Any actual evidence of nefarious activities? What happened to the pedophile stuff? What happened to all the crap people were going to have on these politicians? As of right now I've seen nothing except a lot of classified or personal emails being traded around and it's like people think this is the big one. She's not going to go down because a bunch of emails got out. They have to contain actual illegal stuff in there for people to be right otherwise I just see a bunch of right wing nut jobs yelling at an old lady. At this point, until there's something here, you're all really demented human beings.

So what are you thinking they're talking about in this email? A hypothetical situation that happens to mirror Hillary's emails being deleted exactly?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I guess one thing I've learned,

I need to use a pseudonym when emailing.

And a private server...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

the only reason she is winning is because people vote for who they hate less, and determine that based on superficial factors. So, you're proud that American's are borderline stupid? Ok? For example, the fact that new things pointing to her completely lack of ethics or moral standards doesn't bother YOU a bit.

Hey man up north we do the same, we elected the lesser of 2 evil, that is why i vote green party for an extra voice.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
sweet we finnaly have it, am i right, na man its probably going to be tommorow, na next week, well at this pace maybe in 2025.

Thanks for the daily reminder that yes one day, maybe hillary will go to jail.

Can't throw her in jail while Obama can still pardon her. I thought you were smart.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

sweet we finnaly have it, am i right, na man its probably going to be tommorow, na next week, well at this pace maybe in 2025.

Can't throw her in jail while Obama can still pardon her. I thought you were smart.

Or you cant put her in jail because nothing illegal was done, i thought you where smart.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Or you cant put her in jail because nothing illegal was done, i thought you where smart.

I'll just leave that to the reopened FBI probe, and the CF investigation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Said a Canadian.

moving on

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Benenson is the company (hired by the Clinton foundation to help her win) that strategizes on what lame stuff campaigns should do to win through lame polls, there was a post earlier abut them, quite interesting, especially if You are entertained by what cheap and extreme lengths the liberals will go to to win.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link to the Benenson/Clinton Foundation document and its worth looking at, especially the bottom .
media.wix.com...

edit on 3-11-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join