It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'M BACK AFTER A 10 YEAR+ HIATUS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
AND I NEED YOUR HELP

I am fully involved in an investigation into an important VIP. I have NEVER posted anything that can be linked back to me (at least anymore) on this forum. I need YOUR HELP in ANY of the new leaks, ESPECIALLY things involving Jeffery Epstein and Bill Clinton.

Star Safe, Fight Corruption, and remember,

DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 11-3-2016 by mig12 because: formatting

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mig12

well, things are differnt let me tell you. But you will figure it out pretty soon. In any case...

edit on 11-3-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

How exactly can we be of help?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Here is one assessment of the wikileak dumps www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I could help by telling you they are peados and that the whole thing involves the highest vips in USA and UK.

I could help by telling you bizarre rituals and parties are involved.

I'll help you by telling you to stay away though, you'll never win and only a scapegoat will be blamed.

Good luck though!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Welcome back. As a member since 2009 a lot of things changed in ATS man. I miss the good ole days.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Hey Mig! Something must be in the air.... I'm back too all the sudden, having been gone as long as you. Still trying to figure out basic navigation here. Will see you again around the boards I'm sure (don't want to derail your topic - but wanted to say good to see you).

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The more I read on ATS the more I'm starting to think all this is true.
It's big enough to bring members back after 10 years

Welcome back and best of luck in your pursuit of truth, lets make sure they get hanged for this

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mig12
AND I NEED YOUR HELP

I am fully involved in an investigation into an important VIP. I have NEVER posted anything that can be linked back to me (at least anymore) on this forum. I need YOUR HELP in ANY of the new leaks, ESPECIALLY things involving Jeffery Epstein and Bill Clinton.

10 years huh... you must have an existential mindset..

as far as the Epstein swamp-slime stuff, the jet excursion to the private island....

the 'closer-look @ HRC emails' activity with estranged hubby Weiner along with fellow scumball Huma Abedin...done by NYPD/& State Prosecutor with the vishey FBI director in reluctant pursuit... hints that a child sex ring exists between all these people....

...the elitists: Epstein/Clinton's/Weiner's+Abedin's among many others to be revealed before the Tuesday Vote casting charade

that's all the dots I got from implication...see various anti-Hillary coup articles on the cesspool of activities that close to 46% of the sheeple are attracted to vote for---- to implode America, I guess

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Off topic, but this thread just makes me smile.

Class of 2004. Some of my favorite peeps are here. Funny how we all show up again around the same time.

mig12, whatcha working on?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

IMHO, CT as been awash the last ten years in marketing and memes and general internet insanity. Many serious-minded alternative thinkers walked away from it, realizing that there seemed to be a coordinated effort to dilute or obfuscate real conspiracies in a sea of silliness and absurdity. Now...feels different, like there is something there. Like if we start pulling at the string, it might actually unravel. OR..it will be the most epic troll ever.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

AND I NEED YOUR HELP

Star Safe, Fight Corruption, and remember,

DENY IGNORANCE

What kind of investigation?

And what kind of help are you looking for?

10 years? Wow...welcome back!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I wish I could be less vague. Agents in the bureau are very very close to mutiny (I do not work there, but I do work for another executive branch with close ties).

There is a reason why THIS was just dumped. Someone is getting strung up for this but it was very important to make people like "us" (ie old school conspiracy folks) pay attention.

The rumor is SOMEONE has photos of WJC and Epstein and a young girl on the plane. Nothing explicit, but very damning.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi LOAM! Saw you the other day and assumed you've been here all along. (Sorry Mig - lol! - that off topic post again.)

a reply to: loam

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Welcome back and best of luck in your pursuit of truth, lets make sure they get hanged for this

Well, here's the weird thing GG - I didn't come back for any real reason, I was just suddenly drawn back. I'm starting to wonder if there's something to that old "hive mentality" theory....

Mig - I'm not "full throttle" yet, still getting my bearings here. (I am not even sure what "forum" this is in - it's introductions right? (So I'm not totally off base talking somewhat off topic?)

I'll keep my eyes open for you - who knows. (I've already seen something not on ATS before any hint of this one came out - gonna have to try and remember the source, as I'm watching a lot these days)....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

AND I NEED YOUR HELP

I have NEVER posted anything that can be linked back to me (at least anymore) on this forum.
DENY IGNORANCE

Welcome back and times have changed, this part made me lol.

ANyway, check out the main boards.. more than enough there. Wicked things.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I wish I could be less vague. Agents in the bureau are very very close to mutiny (I do not work there, but I do work for another executive branch with close ties).

There is a reason why THIS was just dumped. Someone is getting strung up for this but it was very important to make people like "us" (ie old school conspiracy folks) pay attention.

The rumor is SOMEONE has photos of WJC and Epstein and a young girl on the plane. Nothing explicit, but very damning.

This is interesting, the story I heard sounded similar to yours (where it came from), but it was a (report of a) pic of Hillary, Huma and a 15 year old, and it was supposedly seen by NYPD peeps, and graphic enough to "sicken". Who knows, but it probably would be odd for only one photo to emerge (isolated incident) if activity like this was going on at all.

PLEASE PEOPLE, unless I can retrace my steps to a credible source this is all here say and conjecture at the moment. I'm just throwing it out there .

I'm very intrigued about your comment that "old school conspiracy folks" pay attention now, but I have a hunch why. Can you comment on that?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The only suggestion I've seen about the picture was that it was obtained by Israeli Intelligence. This has been widely reported but not verified.

I'm sure you already know that, though. Wish I could be more help.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Mig - I think I just confirmed this post is in the "Introductions" thread. May I suggest you take this discussion to a more focused board so others working this issue can see it and collaborate with you?
edit on 11/3/2016 by Relentless because: Changed a word

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join