It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary won’t survive another WikiLeaks dump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

If the sex trafficking turns out to be true, I think that Obama will have a hard time pardoning that without becoming extremely unpopular and losing his legacy.

The pay-to-play - he might make some bs up to justify what she did to brainwash the uneducated that its all fine and then pardon her.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Email dumps, leaks ( and other activities) including a major shift by many groups and organizations to the center right is a very telltale sign.

Buck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hillary could be on tape feasting on a live baby and her supporters would still vote for her...

Not only would they vote for her, they would justify her cannibalism as some sort of feminine right all the while labeling me a sexist for being horrified at someone eating a living baby...

With any faith, progressivism included, acolytes cannot be dissuaded from their ethos that their leader is perfect in all that he or she does...

What's that you say?
She's a lying narcissist and her husband is a violent serial rapist?
Oh, just ignore her words and actions..

Long live the Infallible Queen and long may She rule in perfection in all She does...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"bombshell Hillary done for"
"Hillary wont survive this"
"This will sink Hillary"

Sorry, Ill believe it if it happens. So far NONE of these so call bombshells have really done a damn thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes she will , cause she has again and again survived even the fires of hell, gotta love those daily we finnaly have hillary going to prison thread. Cant wait for tommorow.
edit on 3-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'm glad we're finally draining the swamp but it's both a great and sad time for our country.

I think that's a bit premature. We need the idiots to wake up and realize the corruption exists. I haven't a clue how we are going to clean up the pig sty. I only know it's full and stinks to high heaven.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'm glad we're finally draining the swamp but it's both a great and sad time for our country.

I think that's a bit premature. We need the idiots to wake up and realize the corruption exists. I haven't a clue how we are going to clean up the pig sty. I only know it's full and stinks to high heaven.

We aren't going to clean up the pig sty - we only get to watch, and probably smell unfortunately. *Real* law enforcement is going to do that work.

And which idiots need to wake up? Idiots is a pretty broad category in all of these scandals...can you be more specific?

edit on 11/3/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

the one's who still think she will make a good leader. Believe it or not, some still exist. I know, right?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039
"This will sink Hillary"

Sorry, Ill believe it if it happens. So far NONE of these so call bombshells have really done a damn thing.

Have you been looking at the polls in all the states lately since Comey's announcement 6 days ago? HRC went from a lock on this election last Thursday to scrambling like crazy and now trailing Trump in a number of key states as well as in the overall likely voter percentages.

I'd say these bombshells have done one *helluva* "damn thing" already and the party hasn't even started yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

the one's who still think she will make a good leader. Believe it or not, some still exist. I know, right?

LOL.

I think you & I were engaging with more than a few of them in your Mudpit forum thread. But I've also noticed a number of them have begun to come around and change their tune in the last 24 hours.

Hope springs eternal...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I have noticed a couple. It was nice to see that logic still exists in a few scattered corners.

But we are on the same page. Drain the swamp.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Totally OT but I had to mention that I just noticed the "structure" of the wording under your username in your Avatar, so to speak.

Very clever, but potentially dangerous around here

You are a brave man indeed...

edit on 11/3/2016 by Riffrafter because: hilarity

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

and it's totally true. Just as I am 6'9 and 250 with ripped abbs.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039
"This will sink Hillary"

The FBI likes to release bombshells on Fridays it seems.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Maybe we'll get another risotto recipe.
second

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dont believe she's done until she's lost the election. GO VOTE!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

and it's totally true. Just as I am 6'9 and 250 with ripped abbs.

'Atta boy!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xstealth

We should stock up on celebratory champagne tomorrow, instead of Monday, for a Tuesday night celebration?

Now that's the spirit !

Best Christmas season ahead.

<< 1   >>

join