It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch Shut Down FBIs Investigation into the Clinton Foundation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I guess you wouldn't know this unless You watch Fox news or really seeked it out on google. Its typical corruption, nothing new here.
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

SHOCKER!

F the system!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

LINK BROKEN.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Link doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Under direct orders from our illustrious president. Betcha
Hillary crooked ? Just a drop in a bucket compared to Obama

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Than i shall sit here and wait for all the angry FBI agents (and possibly NYPD) to leaks everything.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
She can't shut it down. For once, she already said she would accept his determination. Well, he's not done yet.
Second, he is also required to report the findings to Congress. NOBODY has all the power. Not her, not Obama. They could both be indited for obstructing justice. Two other branches of Government. The whole damn point of the US Government.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Could be going across Assanges desk as we speak.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Our government surly demonstrates how lawless they really are.

If Hillary wins this election, the rule of Law will be gone.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
She can't shut it down. For once, she already said she would accept his determination. Well, he's not done yet.
Second, he is also required to report the findings to Congress. NOBODY has all the power. Not her, not Obama. They could both be indited for obstructing justice. Two other branches of Government. The whole damn point of the US Government.

Didn't she "recuse herself" from the case? Then how could she appoint Kadzik as "helper"?

edit on 2-11-2016 by Jonjonj because: poo did it

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Again, Obama, Clinton...soooo many are conspiring to avoid foia while selling the US of A to global intetests via the guiding, evil hands of Soros and son.

The notion is to destroy the US Constitution, in order to enter the global governance intended, in a properly subdued feudal state...no real rights, no freedom to decide individually...just play along to get along.

Royalty has retur6 and they want to truly own us again, but we're to busy arguing over crap that soon wont matter.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Reading through that article made me want to kick a puppy or punch a baby.

Now I'm just I don't know, I can't even

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Surprise surprise, they coverer each others ass. Or wipe it with a cloth.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
I guess you wouldn't know this unless You watch Fox news or really seeked it out on google. Its typical corruption, nothing new here.

The national review is not a real news site and pay for play is legal for elected officials..

If you donate 1 mill to anyone you get a meeting.. donate 5 and any politician will come to you.

I might be wrong, but I assume the Clinton s and trump both have an army of lawyers double checking their everymove..

Nothing will ever come of this, because..

A) many others had their own servers and none of them are being investigated..

B) NO ONE is actually claiming there was criminal activity..just hinting at it and saying that there is the appearance of corruption.

I'm assuming Comey knew they couldn't go after clinton for what bush and Powell did too.

Y'all gotta think insider trading and such are legal for our dirtbag politicians..they don't have to break the law to cheat..politicians generations ago made it legal for them to do so..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What in the flying duck is going on here?

How is this even remotely possible?
I knew somehow, someway, these cronies would figure out how to silence this investigation. This is greasy.

The AG should be fired, and replaced with an actual competent person.

Corruption at its finest, folks.
Welcome to the NWO.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The requested page "/article/441675" could not be found.

Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

Does it Even Exist ?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is there some kind of external corrupt government action available? Some kind of emergency temporary suspension or something? If not, there should be. I mean, when the Attorney General is guilty of obstruction of justice and part of the corruption that is under investigation then that's conflict of interest at least and as much as I hate to use the term treason does seem appropriate when covering up the serious infractions of a potential president.

If nothing else she's just continuing to earn her position on the RICO lineup that should happen if there's any such thing as honesty or justice left in the system.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Noncents because: Fixed Typo

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: beeeyotch

The national review is not a real news site and pay for play is legal for elected officials..

If you donate 1 mill to anyone you get a meeting.. donate 5 and any politician will come to you.

I might be wrong, but I assume the Clinton s and trump both have an army of lawyers double checking their everymove..

Nothing will ever come of this, because..

A) many others had their own servers and none of them are being investigated..

B) NO ONE is actually claiming there was criminal activity..just hinting at it and saying that there is the appearance of corruption.

I'm assuming Comey knew they couldn't go after clinton for what bush and Powell did too.

Y'all gotta think insider trading and such are legal for our dirtbag politicians..they don't have to break the law to cheat..politicians generations ago made it legal for them to do so..

A broken and corrupt system shouldn't be defended, right?

That IS what you are trying to say, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

well the Alternate Media (anti Oligarchs) have something up their sleeve that will pop by the weekend

see: allnewspipeline.com...

title: Intel Community Fed Wikileaks Hacked Emails As Counter Coup - 'We Are Going To Stop You From Making Hillary President Of The United States'

the DOJ is also corruption-involved... the election might be delayed because 4 prominent people / agency heads will be facing impeachment,
the Kenyan and the Saudi spy are outside the focused 4 people..... so make it 6

Drain that Swamp of corruption Donald
edit on nd30147812759202592016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join