It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Child Rape Accuser to Speak Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Editor's note: The woman who has filed lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of raping her in 1994 when she was 13 years old has canceled her news conference Wednesday. Attorney Lisa Bloom said the woman "decided she is too afraid to show her face after receiving threats. Trump has denied her allegations in the past, Politico notes. As we've previously reported, media outlets have had difficultly covering this case due to the accuser's anonymity and inconsistencies her public backers. "Jane Doe" was expected to drop her pseudonym in the now-canceled event. - Stephanie

www.politico.com...

Yeah she is credible. lol

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Editor's note: The woman who has filed lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of raping her in 1994 when she was 13 years old has canceled her news conference Wednesday. Attorney Lisa Bloom said the woman "decided she is too afraid to show her face after receiving threats. Trump has denied her allegations in the past, Politico notes. As we've previously reported, media outlets have had difficultly covering this case due to the accuser's anonymity and inconsistencies her public backers. "Jane Doe" was expected to drop her pseudonym in the now-canceled event. - Stephanie

www.politico.com...

"inconsistencies her public backers."---refers to THIS:

Lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting a child in the 1990s appear to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities.

Norm Lubow, a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show, has previously been involved with disputed allegations that OJ Simpson bought illegal drugs on the day Simpson’s wife was murdered, and that Kurt Cobain’s widow had the Nirvana frontman killed.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Do you doubt that this woman is receiving death threats?

I don't.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Isn't the media pretty quiet on this one?

Maybe its too sleazy even for the tabloid media?

No that can't be the reason

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I don't.

Yes.. I mean nobody knows who the hell she is so how do they threaten her? That damm Jane do is gonna pay.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I don't.

So... out of all this time... as you see the complaint was filed back in june, TODAY out of all days since then, she got so many death threats that she chose to stand down? Come on!!! If she had been threatened to death, she would have gotten then the moment she filed that complaint and already back then dismissed herself.

This is hogwash....... and if she was really that scared today... will that insecurity magically go away if she waits a couple of days?! Seriously.......

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
She apparently canceled the press conference. I'll try and dig up a link real quick.

Called off due to "threats" towards the Jane Doe.. I smell bs all over this stunt.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 2-11-2016 by PlasticWizard because: Link

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think it's a load of horses***.

Such things should be reported immediately not years after the fact.

There is zero evidence left.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm just curious as to why everybody on both sides run straight for the media for everything.

You guys tune in at 11. I'll be announcing that my cashier today was rude at Cabelas.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

She is anonymous and unamed.

Nobody even knows where she lives or even her email/social media accounts.

How the hell did she get threatened?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
She apparently canceled the press conference. I'll try and dig up a link real quick.

Called off due to "threats" towards the Jane Doe.. I smell bs all over this stunt.

www.rawstory.com...

Yep... posted on page 2 or 3.... Lisa Bloom is blaiming death threats, but at the same time, anonymous wasn't really that discrete on Twitter about DDOS'ing the hell out of that livestream. Lisa Bloom even apologised for her website crashing on Twitter and ended up just posting the complaint online.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
IMO, her attorney told Jane Doe that if she's lying, she goes to jail. Plain and simple.

Story: www.msn.com...

Did any of the accusers file lawsuits against our next President yet?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

www.politico.com...

LOL

+ 1,000,000 votes for Trump

scam exposed

edit on Nov-02-2016 by xuenchen because: threatened via email

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
What was a 13 year old doing at a"SexParty"?Where we're her parents,

I was just asking that myself.

Does anyone think this is odd besides us?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

This has HRC wriiten all over it!
Firstly, if Trump raped this girl she would have been seeking damages long before now which brings up my second point, the timing. So we are to believe this woman is just going to show up out of nowhere during the 2016 election year and this supposedly happened in 1994? BS! Did she all the sudden realize Trump had money? NO. Is someone paying her to tell this tale? 100% yes!
Perhaps she has Trump mixed up with Bill Clinton!

Furthermore, who takes a 13 year old girl to a sex party? Where were her parents and why aren't they being eyed or charged with a crime? Let me guess, because it did NOT happen!
edit on 2-11-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueShaman

Trump has been that man's friend for years and years. Maybe you should read up on it.

No, these Trump people could have the proof staring them in the eye (like they do have) and just bash Hilary some more! Bill is out of the office, I do not care what he has done, HE IS NOT RUNNING!!! Damn people the past with bill is the past, he is no longer the President!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I mean nobody knows who the hell she is so how do they threaten her?

That doesn't mean that people aren't threatening to kill her. It certainly explains why she's afraid to expose herself to the public right now.

I have no doubt her life is in danger, and I doubt that she can afford personal security.

edit on 2-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Both sides have chosen to sling mud. When shi* is thrown, some will inevitably stick. I just hope that when the heat dies down people can open their eyes and see who is the dirtiest of the bunch and reflect on what might have been.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jburg6
I shared some of this on another thread but I'll share here as well. I have a background in litigation.

It is very, very, very, very easy for any Joe Blow off the street to file a civil lawsuit against anyone with deep pockets, regardless of how ridiculous the lawsuit is. And there are hardly ever any repercussions to the frivolous suer for doing so. It is very easy in this country to file a baseless lawsuit, either by finding a lawyer simply looking for dollar signs or if a lawyer won't touch it with a 10 foot pole, as your own pro se attorney.

Also, in rape-type cases, it almost always tends to be "he said-she said". And in civil cases, for the most part, you only have to prove a preponderance of the evidence in your favor i.e. 51% chance you are right. Throw in the fact that I don't believe there is a statute of limitations for filing civil child rape cases (could be wrong on this) so if you file it 20 years later who cares, and a need to seriously deflect away from Hillary's corruption, and you have a recipe for some home cooking here to try to influence the election.

There are only 2 possible options here. Either he really did rape her, or HRC is paying her a TON of money to make up this lie knowing very well that she likely won't face any consequences whatsoever if she loses a baseless lawsuit. The whole timing of this seems waaay too convenient for the first option.

I agree with you, but I also have experience in litigation and you left out the most obvious option to begin with: money. She originally tried to sue trump and epstein for 100 million dollars. She had nothing to present to the court and had to voluntarily dismiss the action. Further proof that the lawsuit is frivolous is that even when epstein was busted, she didn't even file a suit then. Now here we are and you can be sure that the Clinton campaign reached out to her , possible paid her to come out. This will go nowhere.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Whatever do you mean? She's under the wing of the Clinton machine and we all know that's the safest place to be at this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join