It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran claims it's sending elite fighters to infiltrate US, Europe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is disturbing on several levels. Timing too. Is this just a crazy claim, or are they actually following through? This easily could be an intial cover story for a future false flag attack on US soil to enact martial law and let Obama suspend congress and take control. I would think something like this would have to come from the deep state.

Iran claims it's sending elite fighters to infiltrate US, Europe
Source Fox News story

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, according to recent Farsi-language comments from an Iranian military leader.

The IRGC “will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” according to the Iranian military commander, who said that these forces would operate with the goal of bolstering Iran’s hardline regime and thwarting potential plots against the Islamic Republic.

“The whole world should know that the IRGC will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” Salar Abnoush, deputy coordinator of Iran’s Khatam-al-Anbia Garrison, an IRGC command front, was quoted as saying in an Iranian state-controlled publication closely tied to the IRGC.

Has anyone heard any more information regarding this? They are apparently making good use of the cash they got from the Iran Nuke Deal.

ETA: It would be much easier for them to slip in troops through EU with the refugee crises. However, it would probably be easier for them to arm themselves once in the US.

This could be a good excuse to roll troops out to "Defend against foreign infiltration" prior to the election to head off any violence that may develop from either side after the election in the US.

edit on 2/11/16 by spirit_horse because: typos/add eta

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
kinda like the CIA has infiltrated most regimes in the ME and western Europe.

keep us updated on this horror by Iran.
and be sure to not have multiple news outlets corroborating this story.
because you know, the best way to infiltrate other governments is by letting your military commander announce it to the world.

vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
kinda like the CIA has infiltrated most regimes in the ME and western Europe.

keep us updated on this horror by Iran.
and be sure to not have multiple news outlets corroborating this story.
because you know, the best way to infiltrate other governments is by letting your military commander announce it to the world.

vote Trump.

Yep, I can see your point. It wasn't meant as a political slight. It could be that Iran is just nuts, or it could be a story planted as a cover for any operation the establishment may want to roll out before or after the election. In all the political diatribe, I wouldn't be surprised to have this just scroll of the screen.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

I don't buy it. Iran has nothing to gain from terrorist attacks in the west. Sounds like Saudi/Israeli lies to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I would be willing to wager Iran already has members of both it's clandestine services and special operations forces in the US and in Europe.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's a bet I won't be taking.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Obama's wretched action, sent Iran $400 MILLION in cash and freed up U.N. sanctions on Irans Bank Sepah. All while Iran plants terror cells in Europe and here at home. Obama has single handedly financed the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's invasion into Europe and The U.S.A.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Looks to be the final proof that every single thing Obama has been doing has miserably FAILED with Iran, (and everything else), and proves he gives the enemy aid and support, but everyone besides Obama already knew that. Maybe Obama will offer them a huge weapons shipment next so Iran can really clobber us next time at no great expense to themselves. (The billions in cash were for their fun and entertainment at our expense, with a tidy kickback to Obama's Iranian bank account). Obama, the biggest loser since The New York Mets, or Norman Thomas.

Proof positive of the treason Obama is guilty of doing and he deserves a proper trial and hanging befitting a traitor.
edit on 2-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well I wish theyd poo or get off the pot. Im sick of hearing it... been hearing Irans bleating for years now about infiltration... its like hearing my kid say she'll clean her room.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Obama's wretched action, sent Iran $400 MILLION in cash and freed up U.N. sanctions on Irans Bank Sepah. All while Iran plants terror cells in Europe and here at home. Obama has single handedly financed the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's invasion into Europe and The U.S.A.

go get some fresh air mate. i think it would do you good

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No kidding. Half of them are probably Lobbyists and the other half are probably White House staffers.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The only disturbing part is the one believing fox news is not a joke.

This is the same people who brought you santa claus and jesus where white.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Who cares? With the way things are in Europe it's not like they can get any worse...

Fox regularly publishes demonising propaganda against Iran with zero basis in fact, I wouldn't expect this story to be any different

But if it's true, maybe the Revolutionary Guard can route out some of those salafist jihadist cells? That'd be a great help.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So, Iran, Russia and Iraq recently announced they were going to form a close relationship to combat the problems in the Middle East.

Then comes this little bit of news. It's bull.

As the person above said, would Iran really announce this to the world if true, of course not.

Remember Americans, be scared, be afraid. You must hate Russia and Iran, that's an order.

Remember the last time Iran invaded America? It was an awful time wasn't it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Obama's buddies, go figure.
Wonder what they spent that mountain of cash on......

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The only disturbing part is the one believing fox news is not a joke.

This is the same people who brought you santa claus and jesus where white.

Point of Order:

During My time while assigned to "Patrol" I had the pleasure of working in multi-cultural; multi-ethnic neighborhoods. In the "Black Community" there are depictions of Santa Claus and Jesus The Chris† both being black.

I don't recall ever seeing the blue-eyed honey brown haired Jesus until I got promoted to "Special Investigations"

Personally, I think a white guy w/blue eyes and brown hair walking around that area would stick out like a sore thumb, You know besides walking on water and curing a leper.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd be willing to bet that Iran has had folks 'planted' here since the 60s. Then I'd wager the influx of Iranian students circa late 70s early 80s increased the ones who 'blended in' earlier. Got any gas stations in Your area?

Or 'maybe' they feel they 'owe Us' something after the gift of 'The Shah' . The gift that keeps on giving...

Shalom

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Fox took the story from the Washington Free Beacon. This is just another 'OMG Iran is about to do something horrible' story like I've seen my entire life. Always written by Jews and always full of spin. Let's dissect this one.

The only things the author, Adam Kredo, says these forces are going to do is:

Operate with the goal of bolstering Iran's hardline regime and thwarting potential plots against the Islamic Republic.
Not a single word about attacks, terrorism, bombings, nothing that can even be misconstrued to mean such a thing... How is that any different than what AIPAC does? Why is it ok for Israel to do it but not ok for Iran to do the same thing?

Mr. Kredo uses a quote regarding "three wars" against Iran brought by their enemies, plural. The U.S. has not engaged in any wars against Iran so they're not talking about us. Who has launched three wars against Iran? Various 'terrorist' groups in the surrounding areas.

Mr. Kredo goes on to say "Congressional sources and experts" said... What Congressional sources and experts? That would be the Foundation for Defense of Democracies which Wikipedia lists as a neocon organization. I recommend reading the Criticism section of that Wikipedia page, it explains how the FDD has been accused of "alarmist rhetoric and fear mongering" and the other neocon groups they're associated with.

The last source isn't even really referred to properly at all just calling him/her "another source who advises congressional leaders on Iran sanctions issues".

If Iran actually does something against the U.S. we'll handle it. But for real I'm sick of a lifetime of anti-Iranian propaganda. Wolf has been cried too many times.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

.... and EXACTLY how are things in Europe, except from what you read in your right-wing news? The vast majority of us Europeans have not experiencex anything like the right-wing blogs/news describes

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I smell a false flag brewing...Why would Iran even mention this if that is what they are planning...So sad,
maybe it is another distraction to keep try and divert attention away from the waterfall of emails coming out from wikileaks

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Well I wish theyd poo or get off the pot. Im sick of hearing it... been hearing Irans bleating for years now about infiltration... its like hearing my kid say she'll clean her room.

From our media right ?....do you see the pattern yet ?....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join