It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Ball of Light, 0630L, Nov 1, 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

They are nervous in sunlight due to their composition. They do at times come out in the light, but they need to be prepared and motivated.

You also mentioned 2 other smoking guns.

Kev

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Yup...same happened with my BTUFO sighting..plus all the other "smoking guns" i was asking about...you see...BTUFO ARE orbs.

This is why i know that most of the black project talk is pure and total nonsense, and the breakaway stuff is beyond total nonsense.

The good news though, is unless TD's friends start a war over these 'orbs', they really aren't that big a deal, on the grand scale of things. Nothing to lose sleep over as a normal citizen.

IMHO of course.

Kev

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

No, my wife doesn't have any other strange disorders...other than an unexplained interest in me.

Thank you for the questions.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
For anyone who is interested in digging up some past post, here is the link to my original posting on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is a very interesting report from the National Aviation Reporting Center for Anomalous Phenomena (NARCAP) called Project Sphere:

www.narcap.org...

So my interest has been in the silver sphere phenomena, I don't know if they are silver in daylight and glowing orange at night or two totally separate phenomena. Since I've personally seen a silver sphere, I know them to be real. Now I know the orange ball of light is real as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
at age 7 i had an abduction dream involving an orange glowing orb hovering over my neighborhood. i awoke to hearing shuffling of feet and whispers during sleep paralysis.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeBarna

It's been my pov for years, that the daylight sightings which aren't frauds or misidentifications are due to the phenomenon growing "radiation shielding" to protect itself, as it is photophobic due to its relatively fragile plasma structure.

This is why when some people have actually interacted with seemingly absurd metal spheres and saucers, that they find no engines or parts.

Why sometimes pure metals fall from the sky.

Its just temporary radiation shielding...

Kev

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

;-)

Some people who play with the strangeness get those sensitivities...but it takes a while.

Once the emotional upset subsides...so may the phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Just be grateful that a little person/critter didn't (appear to) step out.

Can you speak more about this? Very interesting. Are you referring to gnomes/fairy type creatures?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
My husband and I saw one about a month ago. We were at the beach around 1am and suddenly we saw this orange ball about the size of a basketball floating about 8 feet off the ground. It went out over the ocean a bit and swear to god emitted a super bright beam of light kinda like a big flashlight on steroids which it used to slowly scan the entire beach. It then slowly floated off the way it came. I had binoculars and when pooled at it through them it looked like a sun, or like a fireball sort of. It also at one point seemed to grow tentacles or feelers or something but by the time it sauntered away it was back to a ball of fire again. It didn't give me warm fuzzy feelings I did not want whatever it was to come any closer.
I have noticed that we have orange "stars" in the sky sometimes so thought it could of been one of those but pretty much a WTF event for us!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 4runner96740

Very interesting. You describe the orb as orange. Do you mean orange or was it red?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Sure.

There's no question that there are intelligences involved.. nonhuman ones..
a native to the earth intelligence, and an "invading" one from outside of
Earth, which ride around in buoyant plasmas. The plasma is their body/
transportation, both locally, and between the stars.

They can assume any form of course.. and assume crazy ones sometimes, as
it's all filtered through the brain/consciousness of the observers that it's
putting on it's little show for.

That's all I'm saying right now.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah there do seem to be two types of orb. One native and one from out there. What you say about changing shape, yeah know exactly where you are coming from, seen an amber/orange type change shape into a body builders dumbell shape, totally weird. The little people/small critter thing sounds fascinating. Would love to experience that

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The little fellas tend to nest in our bodies if we have too many "orb experiences".

Which can be ok....before the stain of monitheism was used to destroy the natural balance between humans and "native orbs", id say most people had a "symbiotic friend or two at all times".

But if you go hunting for "strange" you can get yourself in trouble...especially if you play with the "red ones". They dont have good morality.

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It was bright orange

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The orbs are inside us? Fair enough. Seen loads of them too at different times. All the colours. Mostly whites, amber/orange, lesser times reds, blue, green, silver, angle grinder white type that sparayed molten metal then turned into like angel/radiant white light. When you say red, do you mean red or mean amber/orange? There is a difference visually. Amber/orange tend to travel in pairs, groups, while reds travel on their own and have the light house type beam facility I've seen on no ther ufo orbs. I don't hunt for them anymore btw, gave that up in 2006 and when a mother ship zoomed over us four times and crop sparayed us with candy floss or fine stranded material when it departed. Was getting too weird lol

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The orbs co-evolved with us and our nervous systems.

Like I've said many times, humans and "orbs" got along great for thousands of years.

But once humans starting creating evil/angry/damning deities, the "orbs" which flow
through us got infected.

Now the argument is always, who infected who first?

That's a toughie.

One could say that the external "orbs" that came here infected us, but that is too easy
of an answer.

Just the Sahara desert region drying up, and other environmental factors may have damaged
our DNA/epegenetic protein mix enough, that we either "created" or "summoned" (both) the
(as the faerie folk tradition would say) the "Unseely Court".

Cause and effect pairs are always difficult to ascertain.

Kev

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Must say you give a fascinating account of the orbs and human history. Tell the truth would love to see another, not done so for a decade but if push came to shove then it would be cool. It's very interesting how much knowledge you have here. I've seen plenty of them in the past, even hundreds all together locked in like maize but I genuinely haven't got any clues to what or how or why etc. Your knowledge is amazing. Can you tell me is it based on a non monesthetic religion like Hindism or similar? Another intriguing question is why are they in different colours?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I have this tendency to derail other people's threads.. I apologize... the problem is, that my rewired brain does not like to start topics, but only to respond. So I can't say anything, unless someone asks something.. so I have to wait for someone to ask something, but that nearly always derails threads, as nobody wants to know badly enough to ask in a new thread.

Religion and spirituality are programs of deception, to "humaniform" human bodies and brains, so that the "little fellers" can colonize us more easily.

So I don't do those things. They are at best, on deception level 3 of 4 that I track.

I'm just autistic, with a very thirsty brain, and have been observing everything for 55 years now.

Oh - the colors --- that is a little on topic. I'm not necessarily an expert on colors... some of it is no doubt simple physics..
those "orbs" can be plasma in various states.. even simple old "ball lightning".. so it's a matter of standard physics.. electron
shell movements causing photons to be emitted.

More interesting to me are the "room temperature plasmas".. I'm not an expert on those.. I should read up on them..

There are also exotic matter plasmas in space.. (so-called degenerate plasma) and of course people postulate
about dark matter/energy plasmas.

Frankly, my "theory" is pure crap on one level.. in that I'm not certain which form of plasma could exist, which
allows these "plasmas" to live in the human body. The subject needs research obviously.. and perhaps I'm just
wrong.

But in any case, i say the (let's call them, like David Bohm might have) "sentient electrons" are more than
willing/capable to "hop" between different configurations (hot, cold, room temperature, dengerate matter);
whatever it takes to get the job done.

I hope that was helpful.

Kev
edit on 6-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

One last nosey question, which may or may not be involved. Does she have an autoimmune disorder of any kind, or unusual food/sensory sensitivities?

I am interested in this question. Does the the autoimmune disease proceed a sighting or is it acquired after a sighting?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

What happens is that the more one becomes a 'strange chaser', the more one unwittingly invites little "plasma entities" to live in your body.

The more you let them nest in you, the more they 'terraform you' to make it a comfy nest for themselves.

I'm saying that these little lifeforms have been with us since (our last common ancestor) lived in the trees.
It's normal for them to interact with us..

But the price paid for this.. is that if you push it too far, your body starts getting weird health issues.

So you can get the little fellas living in you BEFORE an 'experience', especially if they are in your "bloodline"
(part native american or whatever), or you can get the little fellas AFTER an 'experience'.

As 'experiences' are just colonies of the little fellas.. that can materialize normal matter/energy a bit..
it is completely understandable why one might have little fellas living in one, which attracts the larger
phenomenon or at least keeps one in contact with it, after the first one.

This is my theory.. I'm not a doctor. I don't give medical advice.

Kev

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join