It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Ball of Light, 0630L, Nov 1, 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

You are correct about Peter Davenports website and the high frequency reporting of orange orbs or spheres. Unfortunately Davenports website does not offer any search parameters, and I didn't feel like spending hours on his site trying to pull these back up, but I monitor his site regularly and do recall the mention of a high amount of orange orb sightings. If interested I have included a link to his website. Thanks for your post.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

My wife didn't go outside to see it closer...she was afraid to. But she did say it was very quiet. As for location, we are about 25 miles south of Houston TX, no earthquakes nor igneous rocks (at least that I know of...).

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Why in the world indeed! Unless she really didn't know what she was looking at, so she quit filming before it left. When I asked her where it went, she just said, "I don't know, I quit watching it."

I on the other hand would have went straight out to the yard to get a closer look and try to determine what it was.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

If the orb was in the location I estimate, then it is no larger than a beach ball, maybe smaller. No appearance of fire, just a steady illumination.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Don't beat me up for being a devils advocate here, but the following observation:

If in a room, with window closed, that orb could have been an incandescent light shining behind the photographer and bouncing off the window. The image of the light was brought into full frame, and that is where the camera was rotated, around that light. Then zoomed out, it appears it is still in the same relative position, but slightly different.

I am not saying that is what it is, but video evidence is so unreliable, that this exercise has to be presented and considered.
edit on 2-11-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

edit on 2-11-2016 by charlyv because: same

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeBarna

Well the "very quiet" is a 100% giveaway.

It's a "smoking gun".

Thanks...

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Seen glowing balls of light aswell.. Sometimes close up. Really not sure what they are but they do move with intelligence and the movement is very gracefull..

:-)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I've seen these on a couple of occasions here in New Mexico. The first time a buddy and I were crossing the Montano bridge. We were going West bound, and I looked North. I saw 10 maybe 12 orange spheres in what I call a fish hook formation (each separated at about 50 to 100 feet in altitude). They were right over the Rio Grand river, and maybe 10 to 12 miles away. They headed straight for the Sandia mountain, and then split off. Half went around the East side, and half went around the West side. The ones that went West, lowered in altitude and maintained a single file line about 100 feet of the ground. We couldn't make them all out because the trees had partially obscured our vision. They each ascended the mountain (North of the communication towers and disappeared. Except for one.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeBarna
a reply to: Spacespider

Why in the world indeed! Unless she really didn't know what she was looking at, so she quit filming before it left. When I asked her where it went, she just said, "I don't know, I quit watching it."

I on the other hand would have went straight out to the yard to get a closer look and try to determine what it was.

I would not recommend making contact with the object alone and especially unarmed.
At a minimum, may I suggest having a Geiger counter (I use Scientific Instruments), A Trifield meter( 100XE), a hand held Thermal imaging device (Seek Thermal), a UV flashlight, and a couple compasses. I tried to upload one of my Go Bags, but at 2.91 MB, ATS wouldn't take it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It seemed static; it wasn't moving, and it wasn't seen moving. Like charlyv says, could be a simple reflection or something

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

a reply to: vlawde

The witness (my wife) reports that she first saw the light in the back yard in two separate windows as she was walking toward the kitchen (with the household lights off) to make her morning cup of coffee. I just reviewed the angles and current existing light sources from the same window now that it is dark here. There is absolutely nothing...except the three led lights at the back of my patio wall.

Needless to say, now that she has come to grips with the fact she has seen something unusual, she is very apprehensive about being alone in the house. This is going to be a bit of a problem, since my job requires me to be away from home 3-4 nights per week.

For her sanity (and mine) we would REALLY like to prove that it was something as readily explainable as a reflected light...

Here is the video: youtu.be...
edit on 11/2/2016 by JoeBarna because: Added verbiage about my wife's growing apprehension.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

ive seen orange balls [ orbs ] in broad daylight.
wrote a thread about it a while back.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You have a difficult situation.

I hope your wife never sees something like that again.

Just be grateful that a little person/critter didn't (appear to) step out.

Sorry for the prying personal question...but has your wife had a recent emotional upset? That is often the case.

(Unless the whole thing was simple misidentification of course).

Best wishes,

Kev

edit on 2-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Typo

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I noticed your post just now and stopped in motion. Considering I was hoping you had photos because, I saw the same thing myself behind my house and to prove that. Here is the thread I made many years ago on ATS however I had no photos due to my phone being terrible, it just looked like a laser pen light in the sky. So I did not add photos.

My Post

strange orange ball of light that was floating noiselessly behind a house

This part of your post fits exactly how I seen the ORB I too. It was my mother who seen it originally, she called me out to the back garden and asked me, ''what is it?''. It was floating above the garden, must have been about 30ft maybe a little higher but when I walked to the bottom of my garden, it was liked I walked past it. As if to say, it was closer to my house then far away. That night was still, no wind, calm. Me and my mother watched it for about 1 minute or so and then just seemed to dissolve into nothing. Rather it did that or it went up, could not tell. However it did not move while it was there, just steady.

I hope this adds to your post, I am personally amazed to read your post because it helps me clarify exactly my sighting to. 7 years on.

edit on 2-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My family has seen these in an area I lived in as a child. Neighbors saw them as well, from as far back as those who were around could remember. We were living right next to native american burial mounds in front of our house, and a limestone quarry behind. Just sharing because someone asked about the rocks? I have spoken with natives who call the lights something that is recognized in their culture. I can't remember what, but the point is that they have been around for a very long time. I have seen white/yellow, and a larger deep blue orb that came very close. It gave me a very peaceful feeling, and I've always longed to see a blue orb like that again.

I can totally understand your wife's anxiety. We've had several experiences that have made it difficult to sleep, and then my husband was on 3rd shift for almost 6 years. I had some very difficult nights. This is not a subject I would readily talk about in normal conversation, so I did not have anyone really to talk to for support. I hope it won't weigh too much on her mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Nice to hear from you BlackProject. If you are the same BP from a few years ago, we talked once or twice on this forum concerning orbs and the silver sphere I saw back in the late '70s.

I've tried to give my wife an acceptable explanation to this, but in reality I am truly stumped. I've analyzed the video she took and compared it to the view from the daytime...I am convinced that the illumination was either over the ditch behind my house or in my back yard. I am off again for a few days, so I am hoping for no repeats. But I will try to get a daylight photo with the placement of the light (orb) and post it for anyone who is interested. It will prove that it could not have come from the rice field beyond the treeline.

There was something out there...what the heck was it?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Now this is a new angle on such sightings I am not aware of. As a matter of fact, she is dealing with a family member who has cancer. What is the correlation?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The correlation is that she may have attracted the situation to herself (rather like a "poltergeist").

One last nosey question, which may or may not be involved. Does she have an autoimmune disorder of any kind, or unusual food/sensory sensitivities?

Kev

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

a reply to: BlackProject

Nice to hear from you BlackProject. If you are the same BP from a few years ago, we talked once or twice on this forum concerning orbs and the silver sphere I saw back in the late '70s.

I've tried to give my wife an acceptable explanation to this, but in reality I am truly stumped. I've analyzed the video she took and compared it to the view from the daytime...I am convinced that the illumination was either over the ditch behind my house or in my back yard. I am off again for a few days, so I am hoping for no repeats. But I will try to get a daylight photo with the placement of the light (orb) and post it for anyone who is interested. It will prove that it could not have come from the rice field beyond the treeline.

There was something out there...what the heck was it?

Glad to hear back from you pal. Yeah I am the same blackproject been on this site a while now and sorry that I do not remember but if we spoke, then nice to see you again friend.

Feel free to keep in touch over this, if you want to ask me anything in regards to this sighting as still to this day I remember quick vividly what I saw. To explain it once more time, in regards to what it looked like to me. I went outside, looked up and instantly (being an already a vet of the field of the UFO's and strange oddities in our skies, government planes and such.) I would have normally been right away with an answer but I honestly looked up and saw the orb glowing and thought, I have no idea. My mother was with me at the time as I said and she asked me, what is it. I had nothing to really tell her, we both looked at it a while. It was really bright, almost phosphorous in the centre, bright and just very orange throughout the rest. No noise, as you mentioned. No real movement, just still. Calm and most importantly the feeling of, I should not be there looking at it. Ominous, the word I would use.

I have to say these orbs really are starting to play on my mind too because they have been sighted all over the place, all over the world and as you have said yourself many stories and sightings from others.

You mentioned about them being silver, is this from your sighting or other witnesses to what you have seen? or you just talking about other stories in regards to these sightings, just curious.

I also noted you wrote (why not show themselves in the morning) my exact thoughts when I tried to take a photo only to come out unclear. Thing is, it would seem they are only seen bright orange at night. Something is going on here, in a big way....
edit on 3-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The correlation is that she may have attracted the situation to herself (rather like a "poltergeist").

One last nosey question, which may or may not be involved. Does she have an autoimmune disorder of any kind, or unusual food/sensory sensitivities?

Kev

Interesting point you made here. For reasons regarding my own sighting, (not sure if you read my responses to the OP here) but basically I have seen these myself too. Anyhow, in regards to your post. My mother was the one who alerted me to the orb, she was outside and came to find me. She said to me, she was taking out the rubbish and said she just felt this need to turn around and look up. Odd right?

So as you put it, like a need to look.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join