It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a plant...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

trump is definitly a mammal

I thought he was an orange.

But a plant is better than the vegetable clinton is... Oo

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Look more like Hillary is the plant. If democracy done its course them it would be Trump and Bernie sizing up for the main event. Instead of a much closer race, we end up with a compromised candidate that all comes apart in the final stretch.

As for Trump being setup to win, he has gotten more tv airtime in this part of the world than any other presidential candidate.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

It's not Hillary who wanted Trump, but I don't think it's the FBI either. It's bigger than that. Whomever Trump is getting his script from also writes Hillary's. They are definitely on the same team...but it's not Hillary calling the shots.

However, my theory has been that Trump took the job because he was promised something big in exchange for it...but I've felt that while he thinks he's the star of the show, he's actually not going to get what he was promised after all. They're planning to screw him over.

So..maybe he realized that and decided to play them at their own game and approached Comey on the sly. Maybe he even got info for him, so he could throw a wrench into the Hillary operation right before the election, to try and win anyway. Maybe he thinks his wealth and notoriety will protect him and Comey will take the fall if things go sideways.

If nothing happens between now and Nov 8th, and everything goes as planned....Trump could be seen as using this 'good guy' exposure to assure a loyal following when he launches his media empire in 2017.

Let's face it, no one on these high-echelon levels ever do anything that doesn't profit them monetarily!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

I've been considering making my first thread on ats about it and presenting everything I have found and my conclusion. I'm still on the fence about doing it though. Looking at the current divided state of ats and aggressive stance by the candidates supporters on here i'm not sure I want to. The thread would most likely quickly devolve into a fight amongst the opposing groups.

I for one would like to read that. I've noticed you need a bit of thick skin in the political threads just now. I hope you do decide to...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Its the most ridiculous theory going around.

Why would a plant (trump) expose the handlers (clinton) illegal activities? Why would he talk about wikileaks, Bills sexual actions, Clintons lies?

Its insane people still think Trumps a fake candidate brought in to help Hillary win..... boy he sure does suck at being a plant...

He's doing a great job actually. You seem to be convinced.

convinced of what? reality?
you really think Trumps a Clinton stooge here to help rig the election in her favor?

Why Trump? how many GOP candidates did he beat? Why weren't any of those willing, sniveling lapdogs (I'm looking at you Cruz) the plant? atleast they'd have stayed quiet, pretended to be vague on policy and roll over in the debates.

''Trumps a plant..'' its up in the top 3 of most stupidest suggestions ever on ATS.

I understand why you'd be so confused though, I honestly do. America hasn't seen what a real statesman looks like in decades.. You've endured 30yrs of being played for Chumps by the last ''presidents''

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Human_Alien

You're on the right track, the media empire he's going to launch needs a loyal viewership. If he launched without a following it would flop most likely. How many millions will vote for him? Even if only half of his voters become regular viewers of it he will have a successful media empire.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal right? Millions of dollars of free publicity via msm, a loyal viewer base that would love to hear news with the kind of spin on it they prefer...

If only he had some friends with political strings to pull for him...People that perhaps need a pied piper? Perhaps people he donated $100,000 to in 2009...Hmm. Long time friends with political power and influence...Where could he possibly find those.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Its the most ridiculous theory going around.

Why would a plant (trump) expose the handlers (clinton) illegal activities? Why would he talk about wikileaks, Bills sexual actions, Clintons lies?

Its insane people still think Trumps a fake candidate brought in to help Hillary win..... boy he sure does suck at being a plant...

Did you read my OP though??

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'd have to disagree, Ron Paul was a true statesmen but was passed as the "crazy uncle" by the msm and dismissed as "unelectable". I'm far from confused. Unlike many others I did'nt jump onto the Trump or Hillary train instantly, I took a step back and said "this whole damn thing stinks". Now I see that I don't want to hop on either one of those trains(trains with crazy conductors and passengers tend to go off cliffs). Looking at the rabid fanboyism of Trump and Hillary supporters on this site has really thrown me off.

Also with you being a long time member of ats according to your join date I thought you would remember that this IS a conspiracy site...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I'd rather not, I seek answers for myself not others. It would only result in Trump and Hillary supporters arguing in the thread. I'm not much into that. I'll show you where to start though and you can find the pattern yourself. You see I would rather someone find answers for themselves and draw their own conclusions. It's good for the mind. Look for patterns, associations and such.

Start here.

Amusing, in a sad way.
Forgive me if I don't follow your self proclaimed path to the 'truth'.
edit on 2/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

ok,

why not Ted Cruz? or Bush? their career's have been about supporting the backroom people in Washington. Anyone of them would have played the part and dont a better job.

why does trump keep attacking her on wikileaks?
why does trump keep attacking her on deleting evidence after a subpoena?
why does trump keep spending his own money on the campaign?
why does trump attack and expose the media collusion?
why does trump keep bringing up Bills previous sex scandals that the Clintons want kept quiet?
why does trump keep attacking Huma Abedin?
why does trump talk about project veritas?
why did trump keep criticisng the FBI when they let her skate?
why does trump keep praising the FBI now they are investigating her?
why does trump keep being a general pain in the a$$?
why does trump single out Loretta Lynch for dishonest conduct at the DOJ?

what the hell kind of plant does everything he can to destroy the one he's meant to be helping get elected?

Trump could have turned around and refused to discuss Wikileaks, saying they're a Russian hack and he didnt want it?
Trump could have not gone after Dona Brazille or Debbie Washerman Shultz and allowed those ''Clinton Originals'' to help her in her administration
Trump could have never mentioned project veritas resulting in multiple people being fired
Trump could be attacking the FBI for interfering in a election so close to the end date
Trump could have praised Loretta Lynch on handling the case properly

I'm sorry.. I don't mean to be rude but.. you are wasting your time trying to make the story work that Trump's faking his candidacy in favour of getting Clinton Elected.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Human_Alien

It's not Hillary who wanted Trump, but I don't think it's the FBI either. It's bigger than that. Whomever Trump is getting his script from also writes Hillary's. They are definitely on the same team...but it's not Hillary calling the shots.

However, my theory has been that Trump took the job because he was promised something big in exchange for it...but I've felt that while he thinks he's the star of the show, he's actually not going to get what he was promised after all. They're planning to screw him over.

So..maybe he realized that and decided to play them at their own game and approached Comey on the sly. Maybe he even got info for him, so he could throw a wrench into the Hillary operation right before the election, to try and win anyway. Maybe he thinks his wealth and notoriety will protect him and Comey will take the fall if things go sideways.

If nothing happens between now and Nov 8th, and everything goes as planned....Trump could be seen as using this 'good guy' exposure to assure a loyal following when he launches his media empire in 2017.

Let's face it, no one on these high-echelon levels ever do anything that doesn't profit them monetarily!!

You know, I hadn't thought of it that way, but that's brilliant! And you are absolutely right!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Human_Alien

You know, I hadn't thought of it that way, but that's brilliant! And you are absolutely right!

The media angle is one that does make some sense to me. There have been some claims that Trump had become very worried about the way the country is headed and it may well be that his plan all along was to give voice to a resistance to the current political trajectory. He may have thought he had no chance of winning, but the exposure would help him launch a media empire to fight the govt.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Because if Trump acted even somewhat normal and not like an obnoxious pig he would stand a chance of winning (which would'nt be part of the plan). I don't believe the other republicans could of done a better job. Trump can act like a complete idiot and burn bridges with every demographic he needs to win the election and none are the wiser. People expect that kind of behavior from Trump but from someone like Jeb Bush? It would'nt be believable. It needs to be outrageous. The more outrageous he is the more believable it is that he is against Clinton.

You don't have to believe it. I'm not asking you to. I don't go around saying to people "Trust me" or "Believe me" like Trump seems to do an awful lot.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You don't have to believe it. I'm not asking you to. I don't go around saying to people "Trust me" or "Believe me" like Trump seems to do an awful lot.

Actually that is exactly what you are doing, when you say things like 'you're on the right track'. I am sure you really believe you have it all worked out, but given your start point, I very much doubt you are.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

What will you say when he wins?

is his entire presidency also a plant job for Clinton ?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Trump is a plant...

Yep , a good dose of Toxicodendron diversilobum to the Dem Party and Clinton
Google it....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Actually that is exactly what you are doing, when you say things like 'you're on the right track'. I am sure you really believe you have it all worked out, but given your start point, I very much doubt you are.

Yes I did say "you're on the right track" to finding what I found that made me come to my conclusion but never once did I say believe it or that I am right. I could be completely wrong, only time will tell. It's what I believe though and really don't care if others don't. At least I'm not saying someone should vote for either candidate. Either one (if trump is legit) are equally bad for this country in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

What will you say if he loses and starts that media empire up?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes I did say "you're on the right track" to finding what I found that made me come to my conclusion but never once did I say believe it or that I am right. I could be completely wrong, only time will tell. It's what I believe though and really don't care if others don't. At least I'm not saying someone should vote for either candidate. Either one (if trump is legit) are equally bad for this country in my opinion.

Fair enough.
I personally don't see any significant evidence of racism in Trump. As for the relationship between Trump and Clinton, I suspect they have been friends for a long time - which I became more sure of when I heard Trump's son call Bill Clinton a "very close friend of the family". I am not sure whether there has been a falling out, or if there is some duplicitous angle to his run.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't believe he is a racist either. He has long time ties with the democratic party which just stinks to me.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join