It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a plant...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Yes, I know this is not exactly a new theory.

Since the start of this whole debacle, I thought Trump was a plant by the Clinton Cartel, to ensure their victory, however, after the recent leaks we've had, I have another theory...

Could Trump be a plant.... by the FBI??

I'm pretty sure they would have had access to the same e-mails we have recently seen (I personally believe they have been leaked by the FBI) which show that Clinton wanted Trump to be the Replublican candidate, because she thought it would gaurantee her victory. Could it be possible the FBI ensured Trump's candidacy, so that the Clinton's would let there guard down...?

Just a thought I had last night, sorry no proof or evidence or daming YouTube videos, just a thought....

I would be interested to hear yours.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

If you do some research and take a look at the broader picture you will see the answer staring you right in the face.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Oh, but there are so many "answers".

Would you like to tell me what yours is?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I had originally thought that Trump was a plant as well, but am no longer along those lines.

I keep going back to the meeting Trump had with Bill, what could WJC have said at that time that pushed Trump to run? Did WJC disclose something to Trump of the plans coming down the pike with HRC presidency that FORCED Trump into the race for the whitehouse?

This election is certainly mind boggling! Most days I feel like I am stuck in a conspiracy theory episode of the Twilight Zone!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I guess I am looking in the wrong places because I don't see anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I'd rather not, I seek answers for myself not others. It would only result in Trump and Hillary supporters arguing in the thread. I'm not much into that. I'll show you where to start though and you can find the pattern yourself. You see I would rather someone find answers for themselves and draw their own conclusions. It's good for the mind. Look for patterns, associations and such.

Start here.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

trump is definitly a mammal

link   

So you want to hear my thoughts?

People are so brainwashed into believing everyone is corrupt they're missing out on the good guys who are actually trying to change things, you know, for the better?

There is no plant here, only desperation from the opponents because they know they've lost. Grabbing straws is all they can do now, and they're doing it badly.

link   

It's not Hillary who wanted Trump, but I don't think it's the FBI either. It's bigger than that. Whomever Trump is getting his script from also writes Hillary's. They are definitely on the same team...but it's not Hillary calling the shots.

However, my theory has been that Trump took the job because he was promised something big in exchange for it...but I've felt that while he thinks he's the star of the show, he's actually not going to get what he was promised after all. They're planning to screw him over.

So..maybe he realized that and decided to play them at their own game and approached Comey on the sly. Maybe he even got info for him, so he could throw a wrench into the Hillary operation right before the election, to try and win anyway. Maybe he thinks his wealth and notoriety will protect him and Comey will take the fall if things go sideways.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

So you want to hear my thoughts?

People are so brainwashed into believing everyone is corrupt they're missing out on the good guys who are actually trying to change things, you know, for the better?

There is no plant here, only desperation from the opponents because they know they've lost. Grabbing straws is all they can do now, and they're doing it badly.

The people passed up that chance not once but twice with Ron Paul and Trump is no Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Its the most ridiculous theory going around.

Why would a plant (trump) expose the handlers (clinton) illegal activities? Why would he talk about wikileaks, Bills sexual actions, Clintons lies?

Its insane people still think Trumps a fake candidate brought in to help Hillary win..... boy he sure does suck at being a plant...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

So you say he is guilty for the transgressions of his father?

The article also states,

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the "Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep." As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

Note, he refused to run as a member of the reform party.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Why would a plant (trump) expose the handlers (clinton) illegal activities? Why would he talk about wikileaks, Bills sexual actions, Clintons lies?

Its insane people still think Trumps a fake candidate brought in to help Hillary win..... boy he sure does suck at being a plant...

He's doing a great job actually. You seem to be convinced.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

So you say he is guilty for the transgressions of his father?

The article also states,

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the "Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep." As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

Note, he refused to run as a member of the reform party.

I said start there, that one instance is not the totality of it all. Keep digging go beyond that article and look at the entire thing. It's a much much larger puzzle than just one instance.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I don't think I'll dig any deeper. Even if he was the grand wizard of the KKK he would be a better choice than Clinton. Everyone knows she is corrupt to the core.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I don't think I'll dig any deeper. Even if he was the grand wizard of the KKK he would be a better choice than Clinton. Everyone knows she is corrupt to the core.

Yes she is absolutely corrupt as is he. I said look for patterns you're focusing on the article as if i'm pushing him as a racist. It has nothing to do with racism. I'll ask you this. What political party was involved with the creation of the KKK?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Really? Because that Trump is a time traveler one is pretty heavy. Although im actually starting to believe it heh.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

If you do some research and take a look at the broader picture you will see the answer staring you right in the face.

Has anyone started a thread about this broader picture yet? I'm interested but I don't have a vested interest in this race, living across the pond and all (aside from how it effects the rest of the world of course and one candidate is far more likely to negatively effect of the world IMHO), so I'm not that interested to go digging for answers...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Trump is the consequential effect resultant from Americans having an absolute gut-full of establishment politicians whose only contribution to society is a downward spiral into zero savings and a reliance on the state.

He's not a plant...unless the generic M.O for same has suddenly changed?
edit on 2-11-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Thoren

Has anyone started a thread about this broader picture yet? I'm interested but I don't have a vested interest in this race, living across the pond and all (aside from how it effects the rest of the world of course and one candidate is far more likely to negatively effect of the world IMHO), so I'm not that interested to go digging for answers...

I've been considering making my first thread on ats about it and presenting everything I have found and my conclusion. I'm still on the fence about doing it though. Looking at the current divided state of ats and aggressive stance by the candidates supporters on here i'm not sure I want to. The thread would most likely quickly devolve into a fight amongst the opposing groups.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join