It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Army Discovers US-Made Missiles in ISIS's Military Base in Mosul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I had doubts about this claim when I heard it two weeks ago from someone on AJ

If true, it verifies some of the stories about IS-US connections.

Iraqi Army Discovers US-Made Missiles in ISIS's Military Base in Mosul

Also in March 2015, a group of Iraqi popular forces known as Al-Hashad Al-Shabi shot down the US Army helicopter that was carrying weapons for the ISIL in the Western parts of Al-Baghdadi region in Al-Anbar province. Meantime in February 2015, a senior lawmaker disclosed that Iraq’s army had shot down two British planes as they were carrying weapons for the ISIL terrorists in Al-Anbar province. “The Iraqi Parliament’s National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL,” al-Zameli said.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's no secret that arms and munitions have been sold to Saudi Arabia and in turn doled out to ISIS. The number of people who actually care about this however is minimal.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It's no secret that arms and munitions have been sold to Saudi Arabia and in turn doled out to ISIS. The number of people who actually care about this however is minimal.

It is also no secret that they knew that Saudi Arabia and Qatar both would were arming ISIS... another talking point that people seem to love Hillary for!

We have been insidiously using Daesh for a very long time, how else would they know how to use the equipment!

Inevitably people will be forced to take their head out of the sand and acknowledge that certain interests in our MIC are pure evil!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's the fact these are fresh frontline weapons...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow, this is sick to the core.
But I'm sure someone will brush it off as Russian propaganda. Damn Putin....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It is also no secret that ISIS got a lot of US made weapons when they over took Iraqi Army positions in the past.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
They always arm the other side.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
They should have been heading for Syria to take out Russian helicopters

Like Afghanistan when Russia was knee deep in the quick sand America supplies their boys the new equipment to send Russians back in body bags

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

They can thank Hillarys crooked arms deal with the Qatari government for that. American bombs being used on American allied troops.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

American stingers had a negligible impact on that war.

America is already arming the Islamic State, Al-Nusra, and practically every other terrorist organisation in Syria, either directly or through Proxy.

Guess the CIA forgot to tell them not to divert arms to Mosul

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
No Surprise here. After you train them, you can outfit them as well while you are at it, either directly via supply drops or via Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

What would y16.8 mean?

Surely not 2016 August.........

Right?

... it feels dangerous atm... to much is being exposed they wint just give up their agenda....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

12 flags, multiple replies and no one has asked for a source yet.

Please?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I remember some of the soldiers I had met during the war with Iraq,back in early 2000's in talking with them they all said"if anybody has weapons of mass destruction,it would be ours,they figured it out

link   

I remember some of the soldiers I had met during the war with Iraq,back in early 2000's in talking with them they all said"if anybody has weapons of mass destruction,it would be ours,they figured it out

link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Doubtful. Theyve been taking what they find. Lots and lots of American and other countries military equipment left behind. And they drive some found Humvies as well.

No way does that imply any connection other than gathering all the eq and weaponry as they go through towns. If its still good...they take it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'd really like to believe this claim is bogus, but at this point there's a mountain of circumstantial evidence that the United States is arming and supporting ISIS. Also, despite US claims to be "fighting ISIS," we do almost nothing to stop them in Syria. They'll drop one bomb every couple of weeks as a photo op. Turkey has done more to fight ISIS in the last couple months than the United States has done in ISIS' entire history. The current operations in Mosul are likely aimed at pushing ISIS fighters back across the border into Syria, where the Obama Administration hopes they'll be used to fight Assad.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Those might be some of the weapons that the Iraq army left behind when they threw down their weapons and ran away 2 years ago when ISIS attacked and captured Mosul.
if the news stories are to be believed the Iraq army didn`t put up much of a fight they basically deserted the town and left most of their military equipment behind.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Iraqi Army wouldn't need anti-air assets to fight ISIS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join