It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make money on the WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I´v found this interesting doc. It sums up and explores the perspective of those who profit with war. The bigger the better:

So, Are we going to kill each other or are we going to kill them?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Ford, Bush, Standard oil, GM just off the top of my head did some pretty nasty but profitable things during WWII.

Edit: I read a story that in WW l that the British ran out of binoculars. Well the German's ran out of rubber, so let's sell it to each other and let the kill'in continue. Hooray.

My favorite section details how the British responded when it turned out they had a drastic shortage of binoculars, which at that time were very important for fighting the war. They turned to the world’s leading manufacturer of “precision optics,” namely Germany. The German War Office immediately supplied 8,000 to 10,000 binoculars to Britain, directly intended and designed for military use. Further orders consisted of many thousands more and the Germans told the British to examine the equipment they had been capturing, to figure out which orders they wished to place.
The Germans in turn demanded rubber from the British, which was needed for their war effort. It was delivered to Germany at the Swiss border.

marginalrevolution.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's true, its called war economy, people will always profit on war and selling to both or all sides if they can get away with it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Crap. Your topic is one of grand scope and the video is almost an hour long. I got into it for about five minutes and see that it at least starts out with an expose on the international banking system. This information is not new to many here who frequent ATS so I would encourage you to focus the content down for commenting as those who profit from war goes well beyond the bankers.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The documentary is zeitgeist and touches on far more than banking.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Is this Zeitgeist? I Knew that voice from somewhere... Saw it years ago

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm fairly certain, I watched five minutes and seemed super familiar. Great watch though.

Edit, it's different, but same voice and or group. Thank you though, I know what I'll be watching when I get home.
edit on 1-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Let's just not kill anybody. Everyone wins.

PS www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mitmein

thing is, you don't want the bad guys to win. they learn from their mistakes and come back exponentially stronger.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

ya know, us regular folk can easily make money too by simply moving around the stock of the companies that profit. They profit, our portfolios profit and we catch nice dividends.

Don't knock me for utilizing the system in place. It there for a reason, use it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You can also watch this video

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join