It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house and Congress members unfollowing Hillary on Twitter after AG and Comey meet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I noticed several tweets come by randomly reporting the first lady and Nancy Pelosi have unfollowed her today. Now the guy in the video claims the AG and Comey just concluded a meeting and says 9-10 administration and congressional members have unfollowed HRC on twitter.

Don't know what is up other than rumors but seems something is about to break soon. Can it be so bad everyone abandons her?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Im seeing reports in different places that child sex trafficking has been found on Humas computer, Anyone else seeing this on other forums or comment sections? It might explain why she is being abandoned.

Then there this from an intelligence guy released today.

edit on 1-11-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It does appear that FBI director met with Lynch...
www.cbsnews.com...

Lynch backing Comey at this point, but urges expediency.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You know its bad when you are being pre-emptively un-friended on social media....

Get ready for the #storm and best public disgracing of the last 100 years.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Im seeing reports in different places that child sex trafficking has been found on Humas computer, Anyone else seeing this on other forums or comment sections? It might explain why she is being abandoned.

Oh, God, I hope not. That would be so profoundly sad and disheartening. It's one thing to not like HRC & Co., but this is in quite another league. I will assume this is rumor and unproven innuendo until proven otherwise. It's just too depressing to believe actively right now.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Oh, God, I hope not. That would be so profoundly sad and disheartening. It's one thing to not like HRC & Co., but this is in quite another league. I will assume this is rumor and unproven innuendo until proven otherwise. It's just too depressing to believe actively right now.

If people are unfollowing her on social media, something is happening, and it's significant. I hope they aren't involved in trafficking, either.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

should this really turn into something, the smile will be so damn big on so many faces.
And the sour puss a few here will have is something I can only imagine. But, until something does happen,
there is no sense in getting all happy. (IMHO)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I noticed several tweets come by randomly reporting the first lady and Nancy Pelosi have unfollowed her today. [/yvid]

Has anybody thought of going to those two Twitter accounts and double-checking if this is the case?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
If people are unfollowing her on social media, something is happening, and it's significant. I hope they aren't involved in trafficking, either.

You give social media such a fake level of influence...Then you cry about MSM...

Republicans are secretly the DNC, one day I'll prove it.

It's not like the Government can "block" someone.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Total meltdown in progress !!

It's historical

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

I noticed several tweets come by randomly reporting the first lady and Nancy Pelosi have unfollowed her today. [/yvid]

Has anybody thought of going to those two Twitter accounts and double-checking if this is the case?

We need confirmation on this folks. I don't "Twitter" so I don't know what to look for. Ugh...ignorant of social media.

link   
Hillary has over 7 million followers on Twitter. Over 2 million which audits say are fake.
At 10 million, the Hillary For Prison fan club alone has more followers than Hillary does herself.

But Hillary may be gaining fans, just look at this:
twitter.com...

link   

I really hope that is not true. It would add a whole new dimension to their charity work in Haiti.

If it does turn out to be true, I think there would be a huge revolt of early voters insisting on the right to change their vote.

link   
Is unfollowing somebody on Twitter a big deal? Like a relationship status change on Facebook?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That scurrying sound you can hear is the feet of rodents leaving a foundering vessel. There is absolutely no way for this virago to have any credibility in office when she is so mired in corruption and those that haven't realised it are finally understanding. Even those that wilfully blinded themselves for the sake of their sinecures can no longer brazen this one out.

Beware my US cousins you are in much more danger than many of you realise or care to acknowledge.

link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

America's ignorance to the purpose of Twitter is more hilarious everyday.

It was built for separatists and you people are becoming separatists.

link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Yes that is the 'rumor' I was referring to. This account mentioned he had heard the it was all of the NYPD twitter

I mean 'all over the NYPD'.
edit on 1-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

She'll always have Mark as a friend

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is exactly what I was saying to my husband last night.

There is no way Comey would have come out with that little tidbit without something huge being behind it. I voted for Hillary already, but I voted against Trump. I actually hope that Hillary is indited and that the rightful Democratic nominee is put in place, namely, Bernie Sanders. This has been rumored in certain places for weeks on end.

What is known is, energy surrounding the two major parties’ nominees is negatively ablaze, you could say, and it is possible that scenarios in addition to those mentioned in our August message will develop. Positive energy around Bernie Sanders hasn’t waned, it still is leading him into the presidency.

Matthew Messages

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I tried to check but couldn't since I am not a member. i just read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join