It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks #25 with extra links to other dumps and helpful links

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
WikiLeaks Summary of Links
OK, so I have pulled the links and formatting provided by JadedandCynical & IgnoranceIsntBliss and thought that I would round all of this up together.
WikiLeaks Twitter

Here is the #WikiLeaks search that seems to be going off the rails this morning!

Today's Drop
(41969 results, viewing 1 to 50)

WikiLeaks #25
#PodestaEmails25

Release Threads / Twitter Tracker Feeds:
Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 / #PodestaEmails
Podesta Emails PART 2 / #PodestaEmails2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails3
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 / #PodestaEmails4
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 5 / #PodestaEmails5
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6 / #PodestaEmails6
Wikileaks 7 Just Released! / #PodestaEmails7
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails8
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9 / #PodestaEmails9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails! / #PodestaEmails10
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails11
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12 / #PodestaEmails12
Release: The Podesta files Part 13 / #PodestaEmails13
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14 / #PodestaEmails14
Wikileaks 15 Just Released / #PodestaEmails15
Wikileaks Release 16 / #PodestaEmails16
Wikileaks Relase 17 / #PodestaEmails17
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 18 / #PodestaEmails18
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 19 / #PodestaEmails19
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 20 / #PodestaEmails20
Release WikiLeaks #21 / #PodestaEmails21
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 22 / #PodestaEmails22
WikiLeaks Release 23
Release Wikileaks #24 (plus summaries to others)

SEE ALSO:
*Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails.... / #ObamaEmails
*Secret messages hidden within the SPAM of the Podesta Emails ?
*GoogleDoc: Full List of Damning Leaks
*Most Damaging WikiLeaks WebSite
*HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails
*Politico's Findings Feed
*The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta FOIA & Whistleblowers - Key Hillary Findings REPOSITORY THREAD!!!
Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Timeline

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!
ShadowProof

OK ladies & gentlemen, here is email dump #25. I haven’t had a chance to dig through yet. Hopefully we will find some more gems hidden.
Again, please be careful about emails that are hidden within Spam messages. Also yesterday we noticed a lot of hoax type emails hidden within the twitter hashtag. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE research before posting. We can all easily get caught!

edit on 11/1/2016 by Martin75 because: Added links

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I for one think this election cycle has already provided us with more than enough "DUMPS"

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers
Sorry I am confused by your statement...so you don't want the truth?

link   

there's no such thing as too much truth! Watching these people stutter faced with that truth that they never thought would be revealed has been priceless. Saw Podesta hem haw around trying to give an interview and you could tell he was pissed at the cnn anchor, the same cnn that he felt sure had been bought and payed for, grilling him, it was great so no if there's more i for one wanna know it and have the dems or republicans if thats the case answer for it all!

link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Sorry I am confused by your statement...so you don't want the truth?

I enjoy truth. I could do without dumps.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well without the dumps you will get no truth. Sorry, that is the life of the Clintons.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Absolutely outstanding Sir !!!!

Buck
edit on 1-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well without the dumps you will get no truth. Sorry, that is the life of the Clintons.

This entire election cycle is a dump directly on the face of the American people.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
S+F

Awesome!! I showed my wife some of these and she was like, what? What is this? Lol.

I especially like the email in regards to Hillary' health, something about an antibiotic that ended up being a very painful endeavor for her.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Link is broken Buck .fixed tks . Good vid . Yea with each dump it is another bunch of shovels that are digging the hole for whoever goes down on this .I just hope that its just justice for all .
edit on 1-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:57 PM, John Podesta wrote: > On another matter....and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have > to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later > On Mar 2, 2015 9:19 PM,

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

This entire election cycle is a dump directly on the face of the American people.

If it puts a criminal behind bars instead of electing her as president of my country I for one, say it is worth it! If there was any other way to go about that I would agree with you but the fact that after all the dirt that has been shown on hillary and her campaign this is still considered a close race I believe it is necessary to continue until any hope for her is extinguished.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
LOVE that one!!!!
E-Mail ID #41543

That is so nice. Peace is good. She is in okay shape. Seizure was from HOH fever. Has a terrible infection caused by taking a high-powered antibiotic for a tooth infection that ended up killing good bacteria too and caused by infection. She is on lots of pain and not coherent but something ahe should be able to recover from. Sent from my iPhone > On Nov 21, 2015, at 9:32 AM, John Podesta wrote: > > Anything we can do to help out? Mr. Catholic will be praying for you and the fam and that your pain turns to peace.

So Mr. Catholic is praying for her!?! Maybe that is what was causing the pain....it was exorcising the daemon out of her!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:57 PM, John Podesta wrote: > On another matter....and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have > to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later > On Mar 2, 2015 9:19 PM,

This is not about yoga is it?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

.it was exorcising the daemon out of her!

It didn't work.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Even CNN acknowledged yesterday that these daily Wiki-leaked documents are having an "accumulative" effect. Fox News says that Wiki-leaks "Phase 3" is starting this week. How do they know? Could we be missing it?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you so much for picking up on this. I'm not able to devote as much attention to current events due to sudden and unexpected personal hardships.

I am sure those of us who like to keep ourselves informed rather than rely on the spoon feeding of pap the MSM foists off on us as 'news,' are all eagerly anticipating Phase 3 of Wikileaks, but in the meantime we are still being presented with relevant information through the Podesta files.

What we have learned only solidifies that which has been surmised, there is a great deal of coordination between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and major media outlets. Everyone is, "on the bus," and Podesta seems to be more at the controls than the Hillary puppet.

HRC, WJC, and CVC are all viewed with trepidation and contempt among those whom are responsible for the public face while they desparately hope the private face doesn't leak out....oops, here it is.

We've also seen that Podesta is fairly involved with high level decision making at the Clinton Foundation. He is a key player, one who 'has the ears of kings,' and has for a long time.

Speaking of the Clinton Foundation and the money they take in, some of it goes to particular programs, the remainder goes to an endowment. In relation to who's money goes where:

Germany's donation was to support CF's agricultural initiative in Africa
Norway I believe was to support CF's climate work
Canada was for the Foundation's work in Haiti, I believe
These countries were definitely specifically for a CF program: Norway,
Italy, Australia and the Netherlands
Qatar was for CGI
The only governments that donated to the endowment were: Saudi Arabia, Oman, and UAE

Something about Canada and Haiti perks up my ears. I wonder if any of Giustra's (Canadian) mining companies were tied in with the mining contracts that Hillary's brother got in Haiti?

Also recall former Secretary Clinton talking about the Qatari and Saudi Arabian governments being responsible for funding ISIL and here they are bragging about taking money from them; anyone recall the other leaked email that said, "We are taking the money?" where they had to figure out how to accept it even though it was either illegal or against bylaws, not sure of the exact scenario but they had to do some hoop jumping to get it, but get it they were determined to do.

Guess who else took in money into an endowment? And how did they describe money being given to an endowment?

I think Carter went on an endowment drive with similar results. Not sure who was currying favor with him. Might have been a few years ago. Don't know whether they report. Bruce Lindsey would know

/podesta-emails/emailid/41562

Relevant Tweet

They freely admit giving money to an endowment=currying favor.

Guess who else did this little trick?

Bush 41 received funds from Qatar, Kuwait, Japan, Oman, UAE for his library, including while his son was in office.

From the same chain, but released yesterday; /podesta-emails/emailid/38338/

Notice any similarities in originating countries?

If you think there is any difference between dems and repubs at these levels, you are woefully uninformed.

Great job, OP!

a reply to: carewemust

Fox News says that Wiki-leaks "Phase 3" is starting this week. How do they know? Could we be missing it?

Wikileaks tweeted about it over the weekend.
edit on 1-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Denoli

This is not about yoga is it?

He wrote that email just 2 days before the congressional subpoena.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Does anyone have a source on anyone who has actually gone through these various leaks and made a single thread of interesting things?

Reading the twitter feed is like bashing myself in the face with a brick repeatedly, the same ten or so tweets over and over and over again, referencing the same emails we've seen in leaks as far back as #15.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So would you say, "INTENT?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join