It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will it be over in 8 Days, Please be over in 8 days please, please be over in 8 days.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Does anyone really believe any of this matters? All this nonsense is such obvious fiction it's hard to believe people are buying it. You might as well watch your favorite movie because it will be just as real as this "election".

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It won`t be over in 8 days the leaks ,investigations and inquiries will continue.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I wonder... which candidate would react better to civil unrest? Which candidate is more likely to blatantly insult, show total disrespect, and inflame the anger?

I think the answer is obvious.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It won't be over. Trump is a very bad loser, and as the champion drama queen, he will keep his vindictiveness, false allegations of a fraudulent election, blaming everybody but himself, for as long as the TV will show it, and the papers will print it. Only the media will be able to stop it, and they won't, because ratings first.

Upon rejection, narcissists will usually go into a depression. Here's hoping he will go home and go to bed.

"Trump won't lose because the voting is rigged; he'll lose because it isn't".
Steven Colbert

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Does anyone really believe any of this matters?

Yes , this time it matters.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Everything will go back to normal after the election is over. Just like it did when Obama was elected.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: mikell

None of it bothers me anymore after I quit drinking the Koolaid and switched to Hawaiian punch.

Ah, so you're an Obama shill now?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Everything will go back to normal after the election is over. Just like it did when Obama was elected.

Yep. It's just like 2012 & 2014, where the lead up to their election days saw us flooded with "Mayan Apocalypse/2012/Rapture" hysteria and Ebola hysteria. But all of that fake hype died down the week after the elections were over.

In other words, this doom & gloom crap is just the final push to get people out to vote & drive up media ratings. And it keeps working because people are gullible and/or want it to work.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Words have LOST their charm lately ,but I am STILL thinking about hard facts.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It won't be over. Trump is a very bad loser, and as the champion drama queen, he will keep his vindictiveness, false allegations of a fraudulent election, blaming everybody but himself, for as long as the TV will show it, and the papers will print it.

When the tv and papers stop Trump will start his own network and start the ranting etc up again.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

None of it bothers me anymore after I quit drinking the Koolaid and switched to Hawaiian punch.

For you and BobsUr-- I think on election night it will be a light peach
pre-blended margarita the size of my first car, and spiked with some
pure corn squeezings I've saved from a safari down south from where
I am now. Visible fumes at five meters a must... brain damage inevitable.

It'll all be over when the two Yogis re-materialize with the catchers' pads
on, and say in unison "The Fat Lady ain't no singer either." [drops SM57]

PS My apologies for the length of rant, but I've been up north for a long
time on a loose bad wireless setup, and had a load stored up. Shoot me
for being a former election judge in ILLnoise, but it's never over here...
some of those guys in S-field would beyotch about getting lynched w/SILK.

EDIT:F&S! MAKE....HIM....SUF..FER this calls for Cannibal Corpse on 20.
edit on 1-11-2016 by derfreebie because: Sweat and swoon with nausea too

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No it won't be over on the 8th. This is the most polarizing event of my adult life. brother against brother. It like the American civil war in the 1860's and, yes I have lost friends over it.
One of my best friends loudly explained, " all republicans are evil". To which I replied, BUll SH!T. Blanket statements aren't accurate on either side. And this proud, upstanding example of a strong democratic woman, burst into a tearful rage. She has attacked me by name on social media so, I unfriended her.
Needless to say, I didn't get invited to the Halloween party. I am sad about that. But my opinions are part of who I am.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Does anyone really believe any of this matters?

Yes , this time it matters.

You know, I'll give Hillary credit for (perhaps inadvertently) spilling the beans. A presidential candidate has not said anything more true or relevant than "What difference does it make?"

If you can't see that there is something very, very wrong when every presidential candidate we've seen in the past 2 decades (at least) is completely rotten, I don't know what else to say. We have had 16 YEARS of nothing but Bush and Obama. And don't forget Obama initially got elected because he didn't have any serious competition and Hillary magically turned into his best buddy after the election.

In 2012, Obama's competition was the Romneycare guy. Voters apparently weren't convinced that Obamacare was gonna just go away if they voted for the man who made Romneycare. Which was basically suspiciously identical to Obamacare, as I understand it.

Now of course Romney was a nobody who had nothing to lose by taking a dive to give Obama another 4 years to wreck things more.

Now here comes this clown named Trump who 99% of the public would have never heard of if the media hadn't intentionally made him a household name decades ago and deliberately kept him in the headlines and on TV and print for the intervening decades. And we're talking the MSM. There is absolutely nothing spectacular about this man that ever warranted him being a household name. Nothing more than any other wealthy person. So why did the media choose Trump?

I mean, you have it right there. Trump wasn't chosen by the American people. The MSM MADE Trump and the MSM CHOSE him for this election. It's that simple. Now what do we know about the MSM? We know that it is mostly a bunch of delusional liberals who made their fortunes in the capitalist system and then try to tear it down with their fame and fortune every chance they get.

My suspicion is that Trump is one of them and I haven't seen a damn thing that even threatens to change my mind on that. Nothing any of these people says can be trusted any farther than I could throw a cinderblock. Which is about five feet. It's ridiculous that people believe this garbage. Trump lies, Hillary lies, the media lies, the government is full of liars. Obama has proven himself to be one of the biggest liars of them all and he's been running the show for 8 years. The media hasn't done a damn thing to hold him accountable. Trump has turned all of Obama's wrongdoing into a big joke. Probably on purpose.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Not even close to being over. There will be blood...
even on this site, there are not so veiled threats of violent revolution if the election doesn't go the way they think it should. Guess who makes the most blatant threats!?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Not even close to being over. There will be blood...
even on this site, there are not so veiled threats of violent revolution if the election doesn't go the way they think it should. Guess who makes the most blatant threats!?

I wouldn't worry about it. I seem to remember huge numbers of people online saying they'd show up to help the Bundys in Oregon. But once the Bundy group went, all of the keyboard warriors were a no show. It's the same for all of those preplanned armed protests at mosques. People would say they were going to show up and do this or that, but thankfully they didn't show up then either.

In other words, I think the vast majority are just venting their frustrations. But once the election's over, they'll go back to their daily lives of work, family, sports/pop culture, etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

In other words, I think the vast majority are just venting their frustrations. But once the election's over, they'll go back to their daily lives of work, family, sports/pop culture, etc.

That would be the intelligent thing to do. But....

Ideology and racism promoted by Trump has prompted many to abandon common sense and promote violence.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I have the exact opposite opinion as you. PLEASE make the 8 days last a long, long, long, long time. Because God knows the thought of either one of them being destined to be president is terrible. Better the known terrible than the unknown terrible. Fast doom with Clinton, or a slightly slower doom with Trump. They are both equally idiots on economics. Neither one values a free market economy given Trump's comments on raising tariffs.

Drain the swamp? Sorry that was needed to be done in 2001 to prevent a total collapse. Now we are on borrowed time. Either way if interest rates rise even 1% in the US or Japan almost every largest economy would be bankrupt beyond recovery. I've never had such a bad long-term economic outlook and I'm very good at predicting the economy for a number of years out.

I've never believed the doomsday preppers, but it seems like that may be really coming in a few years. I've long considered 2017 to 2020 to be the longest they can stretch their dead poker hands the banks are playing.

So, lets value our final days before Mad Max is the new leader.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I was thinking about this and no matter the outcome it won't be over. If Hillary wins her administration will be dogged by investigations and possible prosecutions. He number one aid is going to jail if what the nypd found is real. If trump wins we will get riots and disruptions as people voice there opinion. Expect to see major disruptions in campuses across the country. So no matter how this plays out it isn't going to end anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That would be the intelligent thing to do. But....

Ideology and racism promoted by Trump has prompted many to abandon common sense and promote violence.

www.rawstory.com...

They won't do anything. You might get a few groups who rise up and do something stupid but they'll be isolated incidents.

And to the OP: This will not be over in 6 days, not by a long shot.

If Hillary wins, there's going to be another 4 years of attempted impeachment proceedings, and general complaints about her, capped off with the most miserable election process ever for 2020.

If Trump wins, the Senate is going to attack him relentlessly and the House might even try impeachment depending on how Trumps trials in November/December turn out, what he does with his promises to attack the press, and if he puts his assets into a blind trust or not. The blind trust issue would be particularly ironic, since if Hillary did that with the CF none of these problems (which will culminate with an impeachment attempt) ever would have come up.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It will be over in 4 years or before when Trump stops being president.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join