It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast: Isn't it obvious?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

hmm, wouldn't it be more specific to consider all this language to be occurring in the mode of unconscious affective dynamics?

If thats the case, FOX gets my reward for pushing the 'label' i.e. affecting how become motivated, perceive and cognize in our relations.

But that said - and as I already said - I like the Mcfarlene shows; I got a humor that matches quite up with that. But, however, I think it would be more appropriate to associate any mark of the beast (666) talk with FOX news and the movement it is presently creating.

Who knows, maybe the future will justify this claim? As they say, vision is "20/20" in hindsight, and people make be expecting too literal a "mark" - not even getting that the "beast" is quite clearly the beast within each of us - our "bohema" - our inner animal with its selfish urges. Has FOX individualism - both the liberal programming on its network and its news - not given that away? Individualism is quite clearly the 'trait' underlying beastlyness.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Another day another odd mark of the beast topic. If you look at all predictions for the mark a TV conglomerate falls short of most all of the prophecies for the mark.

I still believe Catholicism is the mark, with the Pope being the Anti-Christ. The Bible says there will be many Anti-Christs. Catholic people do the sign of the cross with their right hand and touch their forehead.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Another day another odd mark of the beast topic. If you look at all predictions for the mark a TV conglomerate falls short of most all of the prophecies for the mark.

I still believe Catholicism is the mark, with the Pope being the Anti-Christ. The Bible says there will be many Anti-Christs. Catholic people do the sign of the cross with their right hand and touch their forehead.

I think it's the chip they're requiring everyone to have in their bank cards. In the US, it was launched last month. All machines will be converted to the bottom loader card reader, with the corresponding chip on every debit and credit card.

Right now, people can still use the old swipe on the card, but very soon that will not be valid. Once the system is integrated fully, no one will be able to sell merchandise unless they have that machine...and no customers will be able to buy unless they have one of the cards with the corresponding chip.

This will happen within a few months...most people have already either received their new cards or have been notified by the bank to take proper steps to have one issued. Most businesses have already been notified as well, starting in October.

That's a more likely "mark", in my opinion. And it will be the only acceptable form of payment available to anyone. If you don't switch cards, you can't purchase gas, food, etc. If you don't switch machines, you cannot sell merchandise to anyone with your business. The only other method is cash...but guess what? Yep. You need the card to withdraw money from an ATM, too.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Best Pretzel Logic I have Read on this Site in oh , about , lets see , a Day ?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Ahh the old..overload with bull# reply. SOrry. MArk is to be visible. youre flat wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Umm can you Outwardly se the chip in those cards? If not. Not the mark. ALso its to b e in th e right hand. also th e mark only comes out AFTER we are in tribulation. have there been any seas turning to blood and boiling yet?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The Hebrew word for "fox" is שׁוּעָל

Uh. . . how does that fit in?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Tsst! And where did this grid come from? Also, when did 6 60 600 turn into 666? Lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
In Revelation, "the beast" is someone insisting that people should worship himself instead of the Biblical God, and his mark identifies those willing to do this.
Is there any sign that Fox are challenging the Biblical God and insisting that people should worship Fox instead?
Is there any sign that people are expected to take some identification mark from Fox, the alternative being imprisonment and execution?

If you want to identify "the Beast", it isn't enough to find a "666" somewhere. Enthusiasts can find "666" in about a million and a half places. You have to be able to match the essential characteristics as well.

You explanation and precision about the fact of identifying all the characteristics other than just the 666 is spot on as far as I am concerned related with the mark of the beast. I gave you a star for it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join