It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Kaine? Was placing him as president the goal?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

" I was just curious about Tim Kaine? What would his presidency look like? "

You Ever See a PortO'Potty Guy Ever Empty one of those Suckers ? Well ....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

and what would a trump presidency look like??

edit on 1-11-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I was just curious about Tim Kaine? What would his presidency look like?

With Hillary's health issues, Hillary's political baggage, the Obama's not favoring the Clintons, and the FBI's renewed investigation into the emails, I just have to wonder if the plan was for Kaine to inherit the presidency all along?

Nothing against Virginia, but how does picking a running mate from Virginia help Hillary?

I have wondered the same exact thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

and what would a trump presidency look like??

]

A lot Better than a Bad Smell .....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

And now he is part of the lie, corruption, and pay for play Hillary camp? Hillary, who conspired with Bill to intimidate and character assassinate Bills sexual harassment victims.

One, I am sure Hillary picked Kaine because he is a humanitarian. Nothing to do with his experience with manipulating people and groups.

Two, name a time when Pence violated civil rights.

Three, It was Trumps father's company being sued when Trump first started working at the company.

Four, what was the verdict / judges decision in the Trump housing case?

I am not sure I would use the term mission work with groups backed by the KGB?

edit on 1-11-2016 by neutronflux because: Added last sentence.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I wonder what Hillary thought about Bill signing legislation allowing the Rebel flag to fly over the court house in Arkansas.

Or what the coded message was by Bill using the Rebel flag in is campaign materials?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hillary, who conspired with Bill to intimidate and character assassinate Bills sexual harassment victims.

there is nothing that you can say about that that you can't also say about trump!!! what do you call threatening to sue all those ladies for speaking up if not intimidation?

One, I am sure Hillary picked Kaine because he is a humanitarian. Nothing to do with his experience to manipulate people and groups.

just what is kaine's experience manipulating people and groups? convincing his student to take safety precautions while learning to wield?

lol.... him and his friends passed a law that would have enabled a group of citizens in his state (christians) to refuse housing, services, ect, to anyone, using religion as an excuse. which they had to backtrack on once the backlash hit them and amend the law to protect the LBGT community from the discrimination.

Three, It was Trumps father's company being sued when Trump first started working at the company.

Four, what was the verdict / judges decision in Trump housing case?

ya, sure.....
he started a president of the company???

As company president, Donald Trump took an interest in all levels of the business, according to his own accounts. He often helped his father with management chores, including collecting rent, sometimes from unruly tenants.

Link

he was very much involved in the company, named in the lawsuit, ect....

that article also kind of shows just how intimidating he can be also.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

have no idea, but the rebel flag is part of the south's history, so I kind of disagree with the idea that communities should be forced to remove it anyways....

how deep did you have to dig to find this to throw at the wall anyways? first I heard of this one.
ya see this is the problem the conservatives seem to be having, they are digging up, making up all this crap and putting it out there, and quite frankly, I used to look into it more often that I do now, but but too much of it is non-truths, half-truths, ect.

Tim Kaine was governor of the state I was living in, and as far as I am concerned he wasn't that bad of a governor. you guys seem to have no problem connecting remote dots, adding a ton of bs, and in the process annihilating people's and businesses' reputations with baseless accusations. all the while, your candidate has a great knack of threatening everyone who says anything against him with lawsuits. just to throw it on the wall, surely some of the bs will stick!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

Would black operations Rangers (Ollie's boys) be considered EXTRAJUDICIAL or a classified project?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You going to rant and use what ifs?

Or answer the questions?

One, What does Hillary benefit from Kaine?

Three, what was the verdict / judges decision in the Trump housing case?

Four, why would the KGB back mission groups?

edit on 1-11-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I am not connecting the dots.

It's a fact Hillary wants to manipulate persons in the Catholic church secretly through people posing as legitimate Catholics. The KGB / authoritarian way.

Why not use open criticism and an alternate view based on merits? The American way?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

One, What does Hillary benefit from Kaine

who the heck was she supposed to pick? polisi??
kaine is a rather conservative liberal, offsets the idea that she is so liberal.
kaine does have an impressive record.
and, I imagine having someone you can get along with would be important?

I never said he did, I said he was involved in passing a law that would have enabled christians to deny housing and services to select groups of people using religion as an excuse....
so, can you name a time when kaine violated civil rights??

Three, what was the verdict / judges decision in the Trump housing case?

the same decision that is usually made with rich people, big corporations. the same as the bankers that got caught red handed breaking laws....
they settle, pay a fine, don't admit guilt, and it's over with....

Four, why would the KGB back mission groups?

whatever reason they may have, you have failed to even remotely prove that kaine was involve with anything but teaching young people construction and wielding skills!!
heck, I have my doubts that the liberation religion had anything to do with the kgb, or communism.
it seems to have come from the spanish catholics working in central america. it is one of the things I did look into a little. it seems that at the time, the pope was from poland and had experienced the soviet style of communism and saw some resemblance in the liberation religion. and that was a big source for the communist label.
but, again, his record since then is out there, show me one thing that he has done that indicates that he is a communist???? or anything that shows that whatever his religious beliefs are, they aren't evident in his policies?
I don't believe there is any.
unlike pence, who by his own admission says that he is christian first.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

so show me something that indicates she ever said that????

if it's what I think it is, I don't think it was her words if I remember right. and, I don't think they would have to have people faking being catholic to push for changes in the catholic church, there's been real catholics pushing it since well, ole bill was president, if not before that!!!

Why not use open criticism and an alternate view based on merits

well, how else would anyone do it??? at gunpoint?? through laws?? that would be authoritarian.
and those in the catholic church that are pushing for change are using open criticism and alternate views based on marits to argue their case for crying out loud.

The Roman Catholic Womenpriests is a renewal movement within the Church that began in Germany with the ordination of seven women on the Danube River in 2002. In 2003, Gisela Forster and Christine Mayr-Lumetzberger (two of the original Danube 7) were ordained bishops and in 2005 Patricia Fresen from South Africa (who currently lives in Germany) was also ordained a bishop. Womenbishops ordained in Apostolic Succession continue to carry out the work of ordaining women in the Roman Catholic Church. In 2006, Ida Raming was ordained a bishop and in 2008 Dana Reynolds of California became the first American Roman Catholic Womanbishop. These women and those who have come after them continue to carry on the pastoral work of ordaining women to the priesthood. Currently there are over 145 Roman Catholic women worldwide who are reclaiming their ancient spiritual heritage and are re-shaping a more inclusive, Christ-centered Church for the 21st century. We advocate a new model of priestly ministry united with the people with whom we serve. We are rooted in a response to Jesus who called women and men to be disciples and equals living the Gospel.

www.romancatholicwomenpriests.org...

that's one heck of a long reach hillary has!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

and it's amazing how many nuns they have managed to implant into the church!!

hillary and crew has nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The KGB has reported initiating and using the liberation religion to influence latin American politics. Is that wrong?

Politicians are more likely to tell us what they think we want to hear than the truth? Is that wrong?

Isn't the teachings of Christ to do good works in secret for the glory of God and not man? So who knows what Pence has done as a Christian? Is that wrong?

Hillary wants to secretly manipulate the Catholic church into the Federal Held view that abortion is a civilized and choice form of birth control. What happen to the separation of Church and State? The founding principle that federal government sanctioned religion is dangerous, fanatical, and an intrusions of Individuals rights. I am not saying Hillary was wanting to be a third party monitoring civil rights. Hillary wanted to use the resources of the Democrats to directly manipulate personal beliefs to her beliefs. Is that wrong?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

A series of emails released by WikiLeaks connected to its dump of John Podesta’s server show senior aides to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton disparaging the Catholic Church and evangelical Christians.

Catholic leaders and Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign swiftly denounced the emails.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Reason dictates that Pacepa’s conspiracy story should be tossed into the dustbin. But those who buy it are more interested in disregarding the biblical call for social and economic justice—not to mention discrediting Pope Francis—than in being reasonable. So it’s not likely to go away any time soon.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Politicians are more likely to tell us what they think we want to hear than the truth? Is that wrong?

it might be wrong, but every danged politician I've seen come around in over a decade has lost my vote simply because they refuse to tell the americans a truth knowing that the people don't really want to hear it. so what can I say.

by the way..... hillary lost my vote long before there was an email scandel or anything else.... simply on this one thing!!

Isn't the teachings of Christ to do good works in secret for the glory of God and not man? So who knows what Pence has done as a Christian? Is that wrong?

I ain't talking about those things that he has done quietly and behind the scenes. I am talking about his policies as governor, and how he places his beliefs into making those policies.
www.motherjones.com...

let's talk about the catholic church and their views on certain subjects for a moment shall we??

or, what the heck, let's add some humor to it shall we...

a cancer patient was denied a tubal litigation when she had her c-section. the hospital though it was better that she either endangered her health by getting pregnant, or endangered it by having another operation to tie her tubes.
a women who was miscarrying was sent home two times and was about to be on the third times when she collapsed on the floor and delivered her dead baby... the hospital didn't induce labor, didn't tell her that there was no hope for the baby, and well, she went three days in extreme pain, suffered from an infection while the hospital just kept sending her home and waited till the fetal heartbeat was no longer heard. other women have gone through similar experiences.

in some areas, that is all there is is a hospital that is being run by rules made by catholic bishops. and, ya know what, you are free to believe what you want, you are free to practice your religion the way you see fit, but, you should never be getting state funding to denying people the healthcare they need and endangering their lives!
so, in that respect, I agree with hillary.
but, I am still waiting for you to produce something that proves that what you are claiming hillary actually wanted....

Let me ask you something....

Margaret McBride was a nun who was working as an administrator and a member of the ethics committee or the St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center. In 2009, a women came into the hospital that was suffering from pulmonary hypertension. She was 11 weeks pregnant and the doctors made the argument that if the pregnancy wasn't ended, her chances of dying from the pregnancy was near 100%.
Margaret Mc Bribe along with the rest of the ethics committee approved the abortion. which was performed and the mother survived.
McBride was excommunicated though and lost her job. and...

In December 2010, Olmsted announced that the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix was severing its affiliation with the hospital, after months of discussion had failed to obtain from the hospital management a promise not to perform abortions in the future. "If we are presented with a situation in which a pregnancy threatens a woman's life, our first priority is to save both patients. If that is not possible, we will always save the life we can save, and that is what we did in this case," said hospital president Linda Hunt. "Morally, ethically, and legally, we simply cannot stand by and let someone die whose life we might be able to save."

en.wikipedia.org...

you are talking about hillary wanting to make her beliefs everyone's beliefs. but, I would content that the catholic church seems to be doing the same thing when it tried to prevent McBride from following her own belief that it is wrong to just let the women die! that is does the same thing when it doesn't allow the medical staff in these hospitals from following their own judgements, and expecting doctors to send miscarrying women home instead of providing them with care, or not allowing them to tie a women's tubes during a c-section, ect.
Religious freedom, along with all the other rights granted under the constitution were given to people!! McBribe is a person! Those doctors who are being told they can't give what they feel is the proper care to women are people... the women that they are putting in danger are people.
a catholic hospital is not a person!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

senior aides are not hillary??

and at least some of those aides are catholic, so they don't have to pretend to be...
and like I pointed out....
the discontent in the catholic church has been around for decades...
the democratic party didn't have to do anything!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I am glad Margaret McBride is no longer excommunicated and that was the right call. It was a case of the womens choice and shouldn't have even gone to the ethics committee. But why be Catholic if you don't agree with the doctrine?

The Catholic church does allow procedures that will save a mothers life if the treatment results in the death of the unborn child. Its very complex?
edit on 2-11-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The aides fault? Do the aides run the show or carry out the spoke commands of Hillary.

I am sorry, but I think Kaine and Hillary are radicals. The kind that would have ties and/or would justify the weather underground. Believe in corny capitalism. Creating large government programs that allows the flow of cash to be manipulated and skimmed. (The old boss Tweed model) Manipulate the bid process to the companies that can channel the most money back to the DNC. Hillary is all about pay for play. And Hillary is not above using DNC funds to buss voters where needed, to fund professional protesters, and secretly manipulate groups. must ensure plausible deniability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join