It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

06/18/2016 "Spread Islam Throughout" MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl) page: 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is a thread I put together back in June. In light of the new investigation I feel this information will give us great insight into as to why
the FBI acted so quickly when they discovered an additional 650,000 of Hillary's emails on Huma Abedin's , husbands laptop..

There is so much credible information here above top secret that ties into "PAY TO PLAY" but what they just found is going to be mind blowing....

Your thoughts ATS,

Thanks,
Pax
edit on Mon Oct 31 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit per OP request

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There is now no way for Clinton to be an effective president. She is so bogged down in corruption allegations that anything she attempts to do will be rendered null and void. The fact that she has not done the honourable thing and stepped down is a glaring indication of the maniacal power hungry monster that she is.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Well now im just as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.
What did they just find?!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Your observation of her NOT stepping down, is RIGHT ON!! If she is elected America will be so distracted by her many investigations that we will accomplish nothing and it weakens us on the global front. But perhaps that's what she wants!

Here is my theory I contemplated back in June:

"My theory in what is in those emails........Huma Abedin is a spy for the Saudi's!! This is how the Clintons have gained so much wealth for their "Foundation" She is also the reason the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated every department of this Whitehouse Administration!!! Just a thought! However, if you follow the money and the events that have taken place since Huma became an intern on the hill, this scenario appears very plausible!! "

The truth about how she came on the scene years ago and acquired the many different roles with the Clinton's is in the old thread...

Pax
edit on 10/31/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This was the theory I put forth back in June but I warn you it is really out there....Who knows? At this point anything is possible... IT's all about the MONEY!! Is an understatement!!

Could it be that the Saudi's are "THE POWERS THAT BE" OR "THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT"

Maybe we are in the Middle East in a true fight FOR OUR FREEDOM! Not so much about the oil or toppling corrupt governments but more to hold onto America's democracy and our rights to freedom of choice!! Could that be what the war on terrorism is really all about?

They seem to be behind so much!! And the Clinton's joined in the 1980's with Bill and the Bosnian War!

Talk about a smoking gun!

SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE WOULD EXPLAIN WHY THERE WAS SUCH A RAPID RESPONSE FROM COMEY!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I realize there is much info from the other thread so i am going to highlite the reasons HUMA is such a key player:

Abedin was deeply involved with the establishment of Hillary’s private email server, which was used for all of her work as Secretary of State. Now, since we know Hillary had hundreds of classified or top-secret documents on her vulnerable server (despite her early lies saying she did not), any faith in Huma’s judgment — at the very least — has been demolished. You will soon ask yourself, “how did this woman get a security clearance?

She was born Huma Mahmood Abedin in 1976 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her father, Syed Zainul Abedin, was Indian and born in New Delhi. In the early 1970s, he was affiliated with the Muslim Students Association at Western Michigan University. The Muslim Students Association or MSA was started in 1963 by Saudi Arabia’s biggest charity, the Muslim World League, a group formed and funded by the Kingdom to spread Islam throughout the world.
Her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, was born in Pakistan. Saleha received her Ph.D. in Sociology from the University of Pennsylvania in 1977. Two years after Huma was born, the family moved to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and with the patronage of Abdullah Omar Naseef of the Muslim World League, founded the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs with offices in Saudi Arabia and London, England.

In the 1980’s Syed Abedin was a counselor of the Muslim World League. After his death in 1993, his wife Saleha took over and serves as director of the IMMA (Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs) and as the editor of that organization’s academic magazine, the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. More recently she still edits the Journal and is also a part of the administration of Dar Al-Hekma Women’s College.

It turns out the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs is an Abedin family business. Huma was an assistant editor there between 1996 and 2008. Her brother, Hassan, 45, is a book-review editor at the Journal and was a fellow at the Oxford Center for Islamic Studies, where Nasseef is chairman of the board of trustees. Huma’s sister, Heba, 26, is an assistant editor at the Journal That’s what all the fuss is about. Since 1962, the Muslim World League has been *funded by the Saudi government*[/quoted]

to the tune of more than $1.3 billion. Naseef, the Muslim World League, and the government of Pakistan created the Rabita Trust in 1988. Naseef was a sponsor and financial supporter of Syed Abedin’s IMMA.

edit on 10/31/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure of an actual Muslim Brotherhood connection. As far as I know, that's more of an Egyptian thing.

That being said, her ties to radical muslims cannot be denied. Her mother has even advocated for female genital mutilation.

One thing is fairly evident to me: Her body language in those pictures from Friday are telling. She knows she's in deep. She knows what's on that laptop. So does Hillary. Whatever it is, they're busted.

Huma will fall on her sword, or she'll sing like a bird to save her own hide. It will be interesting to watch.

I love it when evil is defeated. It doesn't even happen in movies anymore, let alone real life.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Jut want to add: Nice call back on that earlier thread. You were, and still are definitely on to something.

We need more good voices around here to drown out the CTR crowd.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
This is a thread I put together back in June. In light of the new investigation I feel this information will give us great insight into as to why
the FBI acted so quickly when they discovered an additional 650,000 of Hillary's emails on Huma Abedin's , husbands laptop..

There is so much credible information here above top secret that ties into "PAY TO PLAY" but what they just found is going to be mind blowing....

Your thoughts ATS,

Thanks,
Pax

jesus......IT'S NOT 650,000 OF HILLARYS E-MAILS !!!!!!!!...can't you do one minute of research?......are you all machines?.......what's wrong with you people?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"jesus......IT'S NOT 650,000 OF HILLARYS E-MAILS !!!!!!!!...can't you do one minute of research?......are you all machines?.......what's wrong with you people?"

But you can rest assured that there are MANY of these 650,000 emails that directly tie back to HILLARY'S EMAIL & SERVER!

OP put together a good post with a substantial amount of information, did you read the original post? or just go A$$wild because someone said something mean about Hillary?
edit on 31-10-2016 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Thing is, will the people be satisfied by merely taking down the lackey?

I thought we were going for Mrs. Evil?

Especially if Huma was involved in espionage.

If Hillary were to try and play off that she didn't know that was going on right under her nose by her closest confidant and "second daughter," why in the hell would you ever want someone that INCREDIBLY STUPID as president?

If Hillary did know, well then you're supporting a treasonous c-word for president.

...the CTR crowd.

They're easy to spot and ignore, it's the ones who do it for free and are the true believers who are a nightmare.
edit on 31-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: nightmare

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm hoping that when you're saying "you" in those comments, you aren't referencing "me".

No way do I support Hillary. I think we've chatted about it more than once.

Your larger point, I think was that you somehow think I'd rather see Huma go down than Hillary. Also, not remotely true.

I was just wondering if she would throw herself under the bus to protect Hillary, or would she go State's Witness to save her own hide.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yes, that was the generic "you," not the specific, "you."

And no, I don't think you'd be happy just seeing Huma take the fall, deserving as it is. I do think you're (you specifically, this time, lol) hoping to see justice done and for Hillary to face consequences she's long been able to forestall through Bill's and her manipulation/bribery/blackmail.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You said it better than I did!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
There is now no way for Clinton to be an effective president. She is so bogged down in corruption allegations that anything she attempts to do will be rendered null and void. The fact that she has not done the honourable thing and stepped down is a glaring indication of the maniacal power hungry monster that she is.

Either that or it's an indication of the depths of the corruption she's mired in.

If the pay to play is rampant, how many deals did she take dependent on her becoming president and with her machine how likely was it she wasn't going to be coronated?

Now it's do or die because she's made deals and taken money from heavy hitters all over the globe and she only has two knee caps.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

1. The Muslim Brotherhood has now been outlawed in Egypt, with thousands of its members imprisoned. They haven't had any power since 2013 when General Sisi waged his coup there. I don't know why people keep trying to bring them up.

2. "Female genital mutilation" is literally female circumcision. And ironically, it's seen as a woman's equality issue in the communities that do it. Even though circumcision isn't mentioned even once in the Qur'an, many Muslim communities still require it for males to be accepted as "true Muslims". So the communities that do female circumcision also require circumcision for females so that the females have the same status as "true Muslims".

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Aren't we supposed to be calling her by her married name Huma Weiner?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And ironically, it's seen as a woman's equality issue in the communities that do it. Even though circumcision isn't mentioned even once in the Qur'an, many Muslim communities still require it for males to be accepted as "true Muslims". So the communities that do female circumcision also require circumcision for females so that the females have the same status as "true Muslims".

While it may be ridiculously promoted as an equality issue, it is commonly recognised as a means to deny women pleasure during sex, therefore diminishing their wish to commit adultery in the case of an inattentive husband.

It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Male circumcision/" male genital mutilation" has the same effect on guys, lowering our sexual pleasure when compared to non-circumcision. The whole "issue" is hypocritical because people from other cultures could say the same thing about the hundreds of millions or billions of Western boys who are forced to have male genital mutilation. Male circumcision/" male genital mutilation" is also a completely unnecessary procedure.

And for the record, nowhere in my post did I say I was for or against it. I actually think all forms of circumcision are stupid. But I also get annoyed with people fearmongering about issues when they literally don't know what they're talking about.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
CONT......from my earlier post.....

Just a month after the 9/11 jihadist attack left thousands dead and brought down the World Trade Center, President George W. Bush’s Executive Order designated the Rabita Trust as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity and the Treasury Department froze its assets on October 12, 2001.

Naseef founded the Rabita Trust and remains involved with it to this day. A Treasury Department press release issued when Rabita Trust’s assets were frozen indicated that Rabita Trust is headed by Wa’el Hamza Jalaidan, one of the founders of al-Qaida with bin Laden. He was the logistics chief of bin Laden’s organization and fought on bin Laden’s side in Afghanistan. Jalaidan himself was branded a Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity by the United States Treasury Department, and his assets have been frozen, as well.

But the connections between the Abedin’s Saudi benefactor, the Muslim World League, and al-Qaeda don’t end there.

In 1984, foreign mujahidin fighters were streaming in from all over the world to an office in Peshawar, Pakistan known as Maktab al-Khidamat or MAK.

MAK had been created by two Muslims to recruit and raise money: a radical cleric named Abdullah Azzam and Azzam’s protege, the infamous leader behind 9/11, the Saudi Arabian named Osama bin Laden. Before and after his creation of MAK, Azzam subsisted on money provided by the Muslim World League:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join