It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Rigging : Fraction Magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Blackboxvoting.org describe themselves as a nonpartisan investigative reporting and public education organization for elections.

Bev Harris of blackboxvoting.org has gone public with what she believes to be the details behind the 'most devastating election theft mechanism' for voter fraud yet found.

Some background on Bev Harris.

Bev Harris is an American writer, activist, and founder of Black Box Voting Inc., a national nonpartisan, nonprofit elections watchdog group. She helped popularize the term Black Box Voting, while authoring a book of that title. Original investigative work by Harris has been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, Time Magazine, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, Fox News, and NBC, as well as by the Associated Press, NPR, and many other mainstream news outlets.[citation needed] In 2006, HBO released the documentary Hacking Democracy, which was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Long Form Investigative Journalism.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is her video explaining this mechanism to commit voter fraud:

Here is more on the details of how what she is claiming works:

Part 1 : Fraction Magic

Parts 2 onwards can be followed from the link.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I saw a link on zerohedge.com. A little checking showed that Infowars has picked it up. This has been around for a long time. On the blackboxvoting.org site, it said the White House bought a copy of her book and Osama Bin Ladin had a copy when gunned down.
It will be interesting to see if this story grows legs, now. Supposedly, Trump pays some attention to Alex Jones...
edit on 31-10-2016 by UMayBRite! because: readability

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

GEMS voting system. Can a programmer read this please? - related thread.

It's interesting how it works.

Basically a vote is assigned a floating point value rather than a 1 or a 0. This allows them to give votes a certain 'weight.'

25 votes could be counted as 250 or 2500 and the reverse is true as well...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!

I saw a link on zerohedge.com. A little checking showed that Infowars has picked it up. This has been around for a long time. On the blackboxvoting.org site, it said the White House bought a copy of her book and Osama Bin Ladin had a copy when gunned down.
It will be interesting to see if this story grows legs, now. Supposedly, Trump pays some attention to Alex Jones...

I am more interested to understand more about Bev Harris to be honest, rather that which news outlet picks up information.
I do find it very odd that the underlying data structure in a voting system for counting votes is not an integer and instead has been developed to accept decimal inputs.
edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I am more interested to understand more about Bev Harris to be honest, rather that which news outlet picks up information.
I do find it very odd that the underlying data structure in a voting system for counting votes is not an integer and instead has been developed to accept decimal inputs.

The Wikipedia article did look suspiciously like it was a self-promotion piece - and Wikipedia has it flagged for checking and sources.

That said, I feel certain that the code has been fixed by simply redefining the number as integer - though it shouldn't affect things if it was decimal.

If you doubt me, count things up in Excel and see whether there's a difference in using decimals and in using integers.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The Wikipedia article did look suspiciously like it was a self-promotion piece - and Wikipedia has it flagged for checking and sources.

That said, I feel certain that the code has been fixed by simply redefining the number as integer - though it shouldn't affect things if it was decimal.

If you doubt me, count things up in Excel and see whether there's a difference in using decimals and in using integers.

I am not sure about her. You're right that the wiki page is a little too praise worthy.
As for the difference between integer and double/decimal, the point is that the data is not stored as an integer in the first place.. it allows a percentage calculation to be fixed for the overall result and for the calculations then be weighted to the votes. Excel does not work in the same way as a database.
edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I am not sure about her. You're right that the wiki page is a little too praise worthy.
As for the difference between integer and double/decimal, the point is that the data is not stored as an integer in the first place.. it allows a percentage calculation to be fixed for the overall result and for the calculations then be weighted to the votes. Excel does not work in the same way as a database.

I remember when Bev Harris and blackboxvoting.org was investigating the Bush/Gore election. The Wikipedia article may seem like a promotional piece for Harris but from what I can tell, it lines up with what factual info was out there at the time. The documentary Hacking Democracy is what really opened my eyes. Although I had suspicions before, it brought all my misgivings to the forefront of my mind. Although they focused on Bush/Gore, they remained impartial IMO by showing the vote rigging that occurred in both parties in different areas of the country. The Dems really loved Bev during that time. She even had a video with Howard Dean, showing how vote rigging could be accomplished. My gut tells me she saw it happening on BOTH sides and decided to expose it all, let the chips fall where they may.

new topics

top topics

join