It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile caught giving questions to Clinton to prep for Debate 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Subject: One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with
a rash

Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary=
do as president to help the ppl of Flint.

Folks, I did a service project today. It's so tragic. And what's worse, som=
e homes have not been tested and it's important to encourage seniors to als=
o get tested.

Sent from Donna's I Pad. Follow me on twitter @donnabrazile

Source: WikiLeaks

I hate this election cycle, and I am absolutely disgusted at this level of corruption across the board on the left. I am sure the right is equally corrupt, but these leaks are about the left and whats going on here. This pretty much proves what freaking Trump has been saying about it all being rigged.

We could have had Sanders...but the hillary people helped rig even that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The sheer volume of corruption is mindblowing. It would have sunk a politician anywhere else accept in the Banana Republic that the US has become. Sad to witness what has happened to one of the worlds great democracies. The use of the Democrat name has become an ironic joke of the most unfunny kind.
edit on 31-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

1. How is this corruption?

2. Brazile was not in a position in the DNC when this email was sent, so where is the issue?

3. There can't really be "corruption" in the primaries, the Parties aren't legally required to even have primaries...they do it as a favor to their members.

4. So many people on here claim to be Independents...are you a registered Democrat?
edit on 31-10-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It's only a matter of time before she is offered a job working directly for Hillary. Wait.... she already has that.

Let me rephrase; It's only a matter of time before she steps down from DNC and moves her desk next to Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Sounds like she already resigned as a CNN contributor.

Be careful what you pray for:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

LOLOLOLOLOLOl

trump2016!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
According to Politico, CNN has severed ties with Donna Brazille in order to distance themselves with cheaters. (source)

In a statement, CNN spokeswoman Lauren Pratapas said that on Oct. 14, the network accepted Brazile's resignation.

"On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor. (Her deal had previously been suspended in July when she became the interim head of the DNC.) CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate. We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor," Pratapas said.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
caught being fed questions? why, that almost seems dishonest! color me shocked.

And her pep squad is still cheering away when they have time to remove their noses from her backside and wipe them off a tad bit. Pathetic, but entertaining.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

She released them and had to resign. Hillary used the information and... nothing.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

They claim that she never had access to any questions.... yet she had the questions to give to Hillary.
They didn't have much credibility to begin with. Now they have none.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Double post

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

That`s the most embarrassing thing about all this, so much blatant out in the open corruption, and unethical actions and not ONE prosecution for any of it.
if this doesn`t convinence people that the whole system is corrupt then they are willfully blind.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

There is so much corruption exposed by this email that even a first grader can see it.

It exposes CNN corruption by proving "town hall debate" audience members are not chosen at random and have their questions prepared by CNN well in advance.

It exposes Roland Martin's corruption by his sending the questions to a high ranking democrat with access to Clinton,

Of course it show cheating and lying Brazile's corruption.

And most importantly it exposes Hillary's corruption, lying, cheating and dishonesty for going along with the whole conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

2. Brazile was not in a position in the DNC when this email was sent, so where is the issue?

3. There can't really be "corruption" in the primaries, the Parties aren't legally required to even have primaries...they do it as a favor to their members.

4. So many people on here claim to be Independents...are you a registered Democrat?

C'mon. Dont you have any self respect left? Why are you trying to defend this?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

wow, she has no shame, she was caught red handed and she is still denying it.

On Monday, Brazile thanked her former CNN colleagues on Twitter: "Honored to be a Democratic Strategist and commentator on the network. Godspeed to all my former colleagues."

A little while later, she reiterated her statement from Oct. 11: "For media, please refer to my October 11th statement

and what exactly did she say in her oct 11 statement? oh ...here it is:

I never had access to questions and would never have shared them with the candidates if I did.:

www.yahoo.com...

edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
In the leaked email, Brazile says that she got the questions from Roland Martin, the co-moderator of the town hall debate.

Will CNN fire him?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

exactly, this is indefensible trying to defend this just shows how small and immature some people are,like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar and denying he is taking cookies.
some people just aren`t mature enough to admit they did something wrong and say they are sorry.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

She became chair of the DNC. That's where the Issue is.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And?

She wasn't the chair when this email was sent.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

And?

She wasn't the chair when this email was sent.

Whether or not she was the DNC chair is totally irrelevant. The fact is, Hillary's campaign cheated. Brazile is a known Democrat mouth piece and also a TV talking head. She conspired to give Hillary an unfair advantage over Sanders during the debate / townhall. This is indefensible and goes beyond just normal opposition research and campaigning.

(post by TheBulk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join