It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the end has not yet arrived

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No. After teh destruction of evil. Earth will be remade. Why are you holding it hostage? Do you love evil so much?

Oh! Now it's my fault that Jesus hasn't destroyed civilization and the bad people on Earth? It's my fault that you have to wait for the end of the world, or your own demise, which ever comes first?

And you fear death of the body.

No I don't. Speak for yourself!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: cooperton

" That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. "

This is Jesus talking about reincarnation!

incarnation is a fleshly matter. He says here that he is referring to a Spiritual birth - that which is born of flesh is flesh, but that which is born of spirit is spirit.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Yeah it's been the end times for millenia lol!, religion is for control and that's all imo

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

incarnation is a fleshly matter. He says here that he is referring to a Spiritual birth - that which is born of flesh is flesh, but that which is born of spirit is spirit.

Yep. When we're born, we are a marriage of flesh and spirit. When our flesh bodies die, our eternal spirit is born again into flesh.

Even in the Jesus myth, he comes back to life in the flesh. This is the allegory of reincarnation.
edit on 31-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The end hasn't come yet because there is one more prophesy to be fulfilled before those winds get released, and it may well have something to do with the American election and what transpires afterwards.
It's really hard to know the timeline, all human predictions as to a solid date have failed.

Suffice to say 2017 is going to be a very interesting year, and events can change really fast, look at what 9/11 did to the world.

All I can say is listen to what Jesus said "Keep On The Watch"
edit on 31-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yep. When we're born, we are a marriage of flesh and spirit. When our flesh bodies die, our eternal spirit is born again into flesh.

The born again verse specifically states that anyone born of Spirit will be like the wind - no one knows where it goes, but the wind blows wherever it please; so is anyone born of Spirit. This was epitomized by his ascension, not his resurrection.

Even in the Jesus myth, he comes back to life in the flesh. This is the allegory of reincarnation.

Jesus explicitly admits to Elijah's reincarnation as John the Baptist (Matthew 11:14), but being born of the spirit is different from being born of the flesh. He says one must raise the shameless serpent as Moses did in the wilderness if they wish to be born again.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The born again verse specifically states that anyone born of Spirit will be like the wind - no one knows where it goes, but the wind blows wherever it please; so is anyone born of Spirit.

Yep, that's right. That's why next time, I want to enter as a pampered house cat.

People do choose to come back. Reincarnation isn't a punishment, it's part of the spiritual growth process.

He says one must raise the shameless serpent as Moses did in the wilderness if they wish to be born again.

Nice thought, but no, Jesus didn't say that.

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

(Of course "The Son of Man" is a metaphor for our future generations, yet to come)

We all came from "heaven", when we gave up our place at God's side and our divinity for a temporary experience in the physical realm. After our bodies die and we go back to Heaven and we reassess spiritual goals and growth strategies And then we bravely leave God's side again and courageously venture into back into the kingdom, until the Great Work is done.

Do you really thing the saints are sitting up in Heaven, idly sipping on bottomless Pina Coladas, while there's still work to be done here on Earth?

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

People do choose to come back. Reincarnation isn't a punishment, it's part of the spiritual growth process.

You cycle through Samsara until you ascend beyond it through knowledge of your Self and the Heavenly Father.

"He says one must raise the shameless serpent as Moses did in the wilderness if they wish to be born again."

Nice thought, but no, Jesus didn't say that.

"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up..."
John 3:14

The serpent that Moses lifted up was "brazen" (numbers 21:9), which means shameless. This is likely a reference to a perfected spinal cord (which is our Reptilian Brain), reversing the serpentine self-enslavement in our lower neural systems incurred by Adam/Eve and releasing it into the higher realms of awareness and re-communing with God the Father. This all is true within us as well, it's amazing how the truth manifests inside as well as outside, above as well as below, etc.

(Of course "The Son of Man" is a metaphor for our future generations, yet to come)

Son of Man ("bar enash") translates as "The New Humanity"... and is literally the offspring of our current human vessels - just like the butterfly is the son of a catterpillar, so too our heavenly awareness is the born-again product of our human lives. This is the testimony Jesus gave Nicodemus in John chapter 3, yet who can believe such a great gift from the Father? The Son of Man is non-physical (Luke 9:58), whereas Man is physical.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You cycle through Samsara until you ascend beyond it through knowledge of your Self and the Heavenly Father.

Says who? Some religion. Sorry, my belief in and experiences with reincarnation don't come from any religious doctrine or dogma. I'm just pointing out to you how true Christianity teaches reincarnation.

I don't need a lesson from you on what to expect after death, or how to spend my time in this realm traversing God's kingdom!

"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up..." John 3:14

Like I said, "The Son of Man" is a metaphor for our future generations; the vessels into which many of will reincarnate. Honor them, because they are us!

edit on 2-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

"You cycle through Samsara until you ascend beyond it through knowledge of your Self and the Heavenly Father. "

Says who? Some religion. Sorry, my belief in and experiences with reincarnation don't come from any religious doctrine or dogma. I'm just pointing out to you how true Christianity teaches reincarnation.

samsara is the cycle of death and rebirth (reincarnation)

I don't need a lesson from you on what to expect after death, or how to spend my time in this realm traversing God's kingdom!

You were misrepresenting the words of Jesus so I pointed out the verses that demonstrated such.

"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up..." John 3:14

Like I said, "The Son of Man" is a metaphor for our future generations; the vessels into which many of will reincarnate. Honor them, because they are us!

Reincarnation and Ascension are two different aspects of birth. Incarnation is Flesh, while ascension is Spirit. "The Son of Man has no place to lay his head"(Luke 9:58) Because being "born-again" is a spiritual, non-physical birth. John gives his testimony:

"...The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our[a] joy complete. This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light..." (1 John 1:2-5)

and Paul:

"giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of His beloved Son" (Colossians 1:12-13)

This is the "place" in the light where Jesus went to prepare an abode for us in the Spiritual Kingdom (John 14:2-3), which these apostles give their testimony that it is in the light.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You were misrepresenting the words of Jesus so I pointed out the verses that demonstrated such.

No. I disagree with your interpretation. You don't own the symbolism of biblical stories. These stories and myths belong to everyone, and my interpretation of these biblical stories and myths are equally valid as yours.

We are all spiritual beings having a physical experience. We, like Jesus, chose to leave Heaven and God's bosom, to seemingly temporarily abandon our divinity, in order to traverse and experience "God's Kingdom, his physical creation/body and our inheritance. When our physical bodies are no longer of service, we are allegorically "resurrected spiritually", like Jesus so to speak, and we return to our source, Heaven, God's bosom, and reevaluate the proper path of our eternal spiritual growth.

We claim our inheritance by incarnating into it, for humanity's sake as "The Son of Man", or in whatever is the most desired manifestation at the moment. Metaphorically, lifting "The Son of Man" is symbolic for honoring and caring for our future human generations, tending to the earth and ALL its inhabitants, for their's and our own sake.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No. I disagree with your interpretation.

You said Jesus never said you must raise the serpent like Moses in the wilderness, so I showed you the verse where he said that - I then gave my own interpretation of him saying this, which yes, is an interpretation.

These stories and myths belong to everyone, and my interpretation of these biblical stories and myths are equally valid as yours.

I think some have more understanding than others - I am not saying anything regarding us, but in general there are more relevant interpretations than others. The most accurate interpretations coincide with Truths expressed in other parts of the gospel and it begins to fit together like a puzzle until you see the bigger picture.

If you think the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus did not actually happen then you are missing a large piece of the puzzle.

to get back to the OP, I want to post a quote from the Gospel of Thomas verse 18:

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."
edit on 3-11-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You said Jesus never said you must raise the serpent like Moses in the wilderness, so I showed you the verse where he said that

I never said that Jesus didn't say that in the Bible. I disagreed with this statement that you made"

He says one must raise the shameless serpent as Moses did in the wilderness if they wish to be born again.

Jesus never said anything about "shame" or that any ritual is necessary to be "born again". He said, those "born in the spirit" have spiritual freedom, like the wind, my paraphrase. And indeed, even in life we are not bound by our bodies and can have ethereal, out of body experiences, know astral projection and empathetic psychic experiences of healing and enlightenment.

If you think the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus did not actually happen then you are missing a large piece of the puzzle.

I'm not puzzled. Life, death, resurrection and ascension and reincarnation happens to everyone. The Jesus story is allegory for a cosmic law that effects all of us. We are all Jesus, the "son of god" and we are all the "son of man".

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Jesus never said anything about "shame" or that any ritual is necessary to be "born again".

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.” (John 3)

He makes the born again process analogous to Moses lifting the serpent - in which all who looked upon it expectedly (with belief) would be healed of their suffering and enter the heavens into the Son of Man.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveofneighbor
It could have. But it hasn't because there are angels holding back the four winds of destruction for the sealing of the chosen ones. When it is complete, they will be let loose.

In the meantime there is still time to ally with Jehovah and the forces of good.

I imagine most people who post on ATS will be long dead and gone before the second coming of Christ.

Maybe the Rapture already happened in 2000 and the remaining people here are just in denial.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 Nobody knows when it`ll happen.A lot of the signs seem to be here,but not all by any means.God doesn`t want the end till all He can save are his.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join