It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people say I am racist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
When I say I am not sexually attracted to black or asian women I am considered by some people to be racist. I mean seriously, how the f**k is this considered to be racist? Its a sexual preference. I cant help it if I am not attracted to them. Its just ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Marcus069

This IS racist.
You are saying Blacks or Asians are unattractive. That is an absurd and derogatory generalization based on race alone.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Asian girls? Maybe you are not racist, but perhaps fluffy in the loafers,eh?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Lol

I mean it's a Preference based on race so I think it's technically racist.

But cmon man not wanting to bang a chick for any reason is totally offensive to her.

Unless of course you imply you want to bang, than THAT'S offensive and rapey..

It's a confusing world.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I like pretty women of all color and origin, all races got pretty, and ugly.

Everyone discriminates in their own way, I don't understand why people care so much for others opinions, is not like you are killing what you are not attracted for.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marcus069
When I say I am not sexually attracted to black or asian women I am considered by some people to be racist. I mean seriously, how the f**k is this considered to be racist? Its a sexual preference. I cant help it if I am not attracted to them. Its just ridiculous.

Or when black people sing songs about the glorious size of a woman's butt and how they dislike the small butts or, they call people in their songs 'n-word's but vote democrat.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Do you hate Black or Asian women?

I'd wager no. Your not racist. Lack of attraction doesn't equal hate.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Lol

I mean it's a Preference based on race so I think it's technically racist.

But cmon man not wanting to bang a chick for any reason is totally offensive to her.

Unless of course you imply you want to bang, than THAT'S offensive and rapey..

It's a confusing world.

It's not technically racist.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
there's a little research on this
LINK

Everyone has preferences.

The way things are now days, you just need to try to keep them to yourself.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You sir are a horrible horrible human being, get your act together and force yourself to become attracted to Black and Asian women....seriously !!! It's 2016 !!! I noticed you only mentioned women too, force yourself to become attracted to Black and Asian men as well you vile homophobe !

/Sarc

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm right with ya brother.
I don't find many black women attractive.
Beyonce? Yuck
Halle berry? Yum

But I don't find every white woman attractive either.
you're not racist because of lack of sexual attraction.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have great friends who are black and asian women. I dont hate them at all. I have nothing against them. I just dont find them attractive. Whats the big deal?
edit on 30-10-2016 by Marcus069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This IS racist.
You are saying Blacks or Asians are unattractive. That is an absurd and derogatory generalization based on race alone.

So you want me to force myself to be attracted to them and overcome my biological senses? You are an idiot.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I don't want to bang Asian chicks. I prefer men, preferably white, Native, or any Latino. According to the people saying you are racist, I must be racist as well.

But really, I don't think it's racist to have sexual preferences. Ask the person telling you you're racist what are their preferred types, like: black, employed, tall, good teeth, whatever. Then explain to them that since they didn't include Thai girls, they must be racist.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This IS racist.

So you want me to force myself to be attractive to them and overcome my biological senses? You are an idiot.

Racism is not attractive...so I'm sure most women of ANY race would not find you to be "attractive to them".

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

This IS racist.

So you want me to force myself to be attractive to them and overcome my biological senses? You are an idiot.

Racism is not attractive...so I'm sure most women of ANY race would not find you to be "attractive to them".

Sorry I meant attracted to them. Edited the post.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This IS racist.

Sorry I meant attracted to them. Edited the post.

S'ok. I figured.
Look, I don't mean to attack you...to judge anything on race alone is, by definition, 'racist'.
Having individual preferences based on features is not racist...saying all Asian or Black women are unattractive...is a racist statement. Period.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Get rid of the racing stripes on your shorts.

I kind of preferred natural blondes, I didn't know any natural blond black people or Asians.

I know, that makes me a racist because I liked blondes. My wife is blonde. I also have a sort of Blonde hair.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This IS racist.

How did you deduct this from the op?

He isn't remotely saying what you are quoting.

Or are you actually saying your sexual attractions need to span all races or your racist?

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: correction

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: addddded to

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Old Latin proverb I had to memorize decades ago:

'De gustibus non est discutabant.' or 'De gustibus non est disputandum.'

Tastes should not be discussed. In matters of taste, there can be no disputes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join